Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Varsity

the mcallen memorial team was a jv light not a true freshman team

The Harlingen Cardinal Freshman team is a True Blue 14-15 yr. old 9th grade team. The score was 3-2 vs. Memorial(Two losses all year by 1 point each-3-2 and 2-1)they are currently tied for 1st place in District with Edinburg North I believe--future looking bright!
    Some Frosh are on Varsity already though-few weeks ago-gotta get them the Varsity feel!

Harlingen Freshman win District for School's first time ever Freshman District Championship!!! 2011

Edinburg North was 2nd with 3 losses

Heisman Winner

I didn't know that.
    Last edited by redwave; 12-21-2011 at 11:17 AM.

I understand Harlingen wil not have a freshmen team this year due to low numbers. The freshmen will play on the JV light or dark team unless they are good enough for varsity.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Hello. I believe that's not true about low turnout. Both Harlingen Schools just did away that label and are just called JV light or JV dark. There was a huge turnout of kids at both campuses. Hgn. JV light I believe is all fresh...

Quote Originally Posted by Southtexas View Post
    Hello. I believe that's not true about low turnout. Both Harlingen Schools just did away that label and are just called JV light or JV dark. There was a huge turnout of kids at both campuses. Hgn. JV light I believe is all fresh...
    JV red only has 3 sophmores ...the rest are fish.....they are a great fit....I have my little sis in law on the team.....the team has several stars...one being the pitcher ...I have said it before and I will say it again...she is a doll that throws lightning!!.....ya'll should come and see her.......I watch her throw and my hand hurts for the catcher!!! # 10 is her number.....7 and 5 are future allstars........tonite they came from behind to beat the Hawks.....anyways...Go Cards!
    those who serve the best .....profit the most-

HERE IS MY THEME SONG FOR JV RED PITCHER ....THE GIRL HAS IT IN HER ARM.#10

Quote Originally Posted by humblewarrior695 View Post
    HERE IS MY THEME SONG FOR JV RED PITCHER ....THE GIRL HAS IT IN HER ARM.#10

SHE HAS CHINGOS OF K'S

JV red only has 3 sophmores ...the rest are fish.....they are a great fit....I have my little sis in law on the team.....the team has several stars...one being the pitcher ...I have said it before and I will say it again...she is a doll that throws lightning!!.....ya'll should come and see her.......I watch her throw and my hand hurts for the catcher!!! # 10 is her number.....7 and 5 are future allstars........tonite they came from behind to beat the Hawks.....anyways...Go Cards!

I think they are talking about baseball.

O....well its the same thing for softball...no fish team...just red and white....about the boys ....I saw the boys play acouple of innings....I liked what I saw
    Last edited by humblewarrior695; 03-15-2013 at 01:36 PM.

O....well its the same thing for softball...no fish team...just red and white....about the boys ....I saw the boys play acouple of innings....I liked what I saw
    Good stuff anyways, right? Wondering why there aren't any fish teams (softball and baseball).

Thread Information