21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Weslaco East

6 28.57%
  • Edinburg Vela

15 71.43%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Haha thank you proving my point once again, trigger warning LOL! you think your actually making sense or are affecting me or any Panther fan in any way when all your doing is giving us a good laugh hahahaha. More like your most heartbreaking loss in 3 years, but but “east will beat the panthers because it’s the same team from last year and east should be able to duplicate it,” member yeah I know you member lol. Keep posting little girl you, keep on making yourself look like the fool that you are. TRIGGER WARNING!!!! LOL
    Haha...I can feel the rage through your posts. Even your trigger warning is all capps..lol I know you don't follow east football or at least you claim you don't but just a little insight. The success of the season at East is not determinal by one district game, it's determined by the post season.

Again I'm not trying to get you upset momma panther,we know that blood pressure med's arnt cheap. I'm simply congratulating you and your cubs on the biggest victory in 3 years over a 3 loss wildcat team. Congrats I know it meant a lot I can tell by the post's.is that not the TRUTH?
    Last edited by Truth; 11-08-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Immortal

As long as your little cheerleader (truth) wants to keep talking about the game, so will we She’s been having a rough time trying to get over the loss still.. And there’s also no cougar fans in here to talk about our game with :/ so we’ve been a little bored and you guys provide us with good entertainment
    I'm always happy to ablige putting you guys in your place which in your time period is In the corner with a dunce cap

Heisman Winner

As long as your little cheerleader (truth) wants to keep talking about the game, so will we She’s been having a rough time trying to get over the loss still.. And there’s also no cougar fans in here to talk about our game with :/ so we’ve been a little bored and you guys provide us with good entertainment
    Whatever you say Larry Cardenas

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    I'm always happy to ablige putting you guys in your place which in your time period is In the corner with a dunce cap
    LMAO bro you aren't putting anyone in their place. Get over yourself man. You're the only one looking like a dunce.

Lol it's funny how you now wanna bring up that East has 3 losses when before you were defending those losses and telling us how they were early in the year, this and that. Now you won't stop bringing them up lol c'mon.

Leading up to the game y'all kept bringing up how WHS would have a hard time moving the ball and scoring on that East defense. How East with that O line and RBs were gonna do this and that.

Don't backtrack now and make excuses.

“A rivalry? The third time we’ve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.”-Coach Burget

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Pride View Post
    LMAO bro you aren't putting anyone in their place. Get over yourself man. You're the only one looking like a dunce.

Lol it's funny how you now wanna bring up that East has 3 losses when before you were defending those losses and telling us how they were early in the year, this and that. Now you won't stop bringing them up lol c'mon.

Leading up to the game y'all kept bringing up how WHS would have a hard time moving the ball and scoring on that East defense. How East with that O line and RBs were gonna do this and that.

Don't backtrack now and make excuses.
    Yea I thought they were losses to quality opponents, both those teams are making the playoffs and 1 is contending for a district title, it was your fellow momma panther fan club who were dogging those opponents. So if you guys were stating they wernt that good then doesnt that take away from the quality of win over the wildcats? It does seem that way, you created a panther banner because of the win for goodness sake. Act as you've been there. As far as my prediction on east defense ,I don't recall saying anything about east defense stopping the panthers. I did say they had the valleys best defense statistically....in fact it was you fellas who kept saying that east's d was best in the state. My prediction for the game was east 21-17 which was close than all of your all predictions and state it would be close and it was....wasn't it?
    Last edited by Truth; 11-08-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Hall of Famer

This is the TRUTH. No bus needed for the only Weslaco school to get to it’s stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hall of Famer

Yea I thought they were losses to quality opponents, both those teams are making the playoffs and 1 is contending for a district title, it was your fellow momma panther fan club who were dogging those opponents. So if you guys were stating they wernt that good then doesnt that take away from the quality of win over the wildcats? It does seem that way, you created a panther banner because of the win for goodness sake. Act as you've been there. As far as my prediction on east defense ,I don't recall saying anything about east defense stopping the panthers. I did say they had the valleys best defense statistically....in fact it was you fellas who kept saying that east's d was best in the state. My prediction for the game was east 21-17 which was close than all of your all predictions and state it would be close and it was....wasn't it?
    Haha I didn't create it, i simply added a photo that was taken of our great kicker to my sig. So that every time you saw it you would throw a tantrum and come on here crying about it like you have been the whole week, so i guess you could say it's working.

Wrong again truthie. Me and Midvalley predicted a 24-17 victory by WHS. Which is closer than your prediction since we got the winner correct.

“A rivalry? The third time we’ve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.”-Coach Burget

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post

This is the TRUTH. No bus needed for the only Weslaco school to get to it’s stadium.

Watch out Dwade. Truth gonna come in here and "put you in your place."

Immortal

Haha I didn't create it, i simply added a photo that was taken of our great kicker to my sig. So that every time you saw it you would throw a tantrum and come on here crying about it like you have been the whole week, so i guess you could say it's working.

Wrong again truthie. Me and Midvalley predicted a 24-17 victory by WHS. Which is closer than your prediction since we got the winner correct.
    Midvalley town crier predicted a 10 point victory for the panthers. Of course you didn't create the banner I wouldn't peg u for being that intelligent and it doesn't anger me at all it only show how important that victory was for you. Biggest win in 3 years over a 3 loss wildcat team I can't repeat it enough...so I'll say it again...biggest victory for forum panther groupies in 3 years.

21-17 is a close prediction even if the wildcats didn't win, do the math. So u can't sit hear and claim I said it wouldn't be close or whatever claims you want to make.

Immortal

Now your getting it, that's a good student....and just like adults youngsters...watch who you associate with.....I know dwatt and yourself suck on the teet of momma panther so your basically brothers which explains alot

Immortal

We all know what bus you took.....

The metro...of course what did you think I was going to say.

Immortal

You guys are not in my league, it could be 5 or 10 of you guys...I'm a one man army bro. Your comebacks are lame you should quit cause you won't beat me. Momma panther knows that...she's at home taking her high blood pressure meds. She should lay off the forum if she can't handle the TRUTH.

Hall of Famer

We all know what bus you took.....

The metro...of course what did you think I was going to say.
    Guess they aren’t Weslaco kids if they need a bus to get to a stadium. There’s only one Weslaco school & that’s the TRUTH!!

Immortal

Guess they aren’t Weslaco kids if they need a bus to get to a stadium. There’s only one Weslaco school & that’s the TRUTH!!

Haha...just when I think your comments can't get anymore idiotic. Here you go dwatt, I know 5 year Olds can use computers nowadays...just Google Weslaco East and tell me where it's located?

Heck that might be too difficult for you....here click on the blue link https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF...q=weslaco+east

Oh yeah and can you please tell that female panther midvalley aka momma panther who literally tucked her tail and fled to comeback...I still got more for her. She don't have to be scared. I know she's making you and the cubs supper and washing dishes I'm here when she wants to get destroyed as she seems to like it.
    Last edited by Truth; 11-08-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Hall of Famer

Haha...just when I think your comments can't get anymore idiotic. Here you go dwatt, I know 5 year Olds can use computers nowadays...just Google Weslaco East and tell me where it's located?

Heck that might be too difficult for you....here click on the blue link https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF...q=weslaco+east

Oh yeah and can you please tell that female panther midvalley aka momma panther who literally tucked her tail and fled to comeback...I still got more for her. She don't have to be scared. I know she's making you and the cubs supper and washing dishes I'm here when she wants to get destroyed as she seems to like it.
    Again there is only one WESLACO school & that is thee WESLACO PANTHERS. The other school that resides between Weslaco & Mercedes is just another school not on the level on thee Weslaco panthers. There’s a reason why panthers games are more filled than the other school that uses our stadium.

Immortal

Again there is only one WESLACO school & that is thee WESLACO PANTHERS. The other school that resides between Weslaco & Mercedes is just another school not on the level on thee Weslaco panthers. There’s a reason why panthers games are more filled than the other school that uses our stadium.

Hahaha is that the way midvalley momma panther brought you up? You've got to be the only person ever to be brainwashed without having a brain. I've already explained why there is more panther fans than there are wildcat fans and it's really not to difficult to understand....it's only if your willing to accept the TRUTH. Weslaco high has had how many graduates from its entire history compared to Weslaco east which first senior class was in 2004. Of course there are going to be more panther fans for quite some time, nevermind the fact Weslaco high is the bigger of the 2 schools. Besides since when did having bigger crowds determine success on the field? East has had smaller enrollment and smaller crowds and they have won decisively in there victories. So yes the reality the panther side is more filled than wildcat games is because the more graduates from each school. You can't compare a school open for 15 years since it's first senior class to a school like high who's been open since when dwatt? It's simple.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by East956 View Post
    Whatever you say Larry Cardenas
    Who or what would make you think I am that person?? That is hilarious lol, but I see my posts have gotten under your skin so bad you east peeps are desperately trying to find out who I am, your not even close, keep trying though lol.

Immortal

I see the forum idiot is still in here getting owned left and right like the cheerleader she is, not surprising lol, she is used to it, and the whole reasoning on why Panthers always have more fans in the stands than east is comical, so just because more ppl graduated from high don’t automically mean their all going to attend the games, you mean to tell me because more ppl graduated from Edinburg High school for example, they have more fans in the stands than vela games?!

Maybe they just prefer to go watch the Panthers play, ever think of that, maybe its a better overall atmosphere at a Friday night game when high plays, the big games on our schedule are always packed and the atmosphere is awesome, you were at the high/vela game, since when has east ever had an atmosphere like that, probably never.

There will still probably be more fans in the stands for the Panthers when we play the 3-6 cougars tomm than the away side at the east/vela game , which is one of the games of the week. And yes Panther fans always travel well at away games too just in case you want to bring up that we have a home game. It’s Just how it is, no matter what east does dwade is right EVERYONE knows weslaco is and always will be about the Panthers, and that’s the TRUTH. Deal with it girl, now go back to doing your makeup. Haha
    Last edited by Midvalleyftball79; 11-09-2018 at 12:18 AM.

Immortal

LMAO!

More like Almost gotta feel sorry for her .. Truly does think her posts are out of this world original. lol pobrecita.

Immortal

8 pages of mainly the forum idiot (truth) in here crying and making excuses as to why her wildcats lost the week prior to the Panthers, and never making any real argument in those 8 pages other than looking like the fool she is and us making sure she realizes it. Sorry about that LupitoLPNL, last game of the regular season sure your looking forward to seeing your sabercats end it with another victory, like I said I don’t see a blowout but from what I’ve seen from both teams, vela should be able to get the W, and will be highly favored to do so. Guess we’ll see how it goes..
    Last edited by Midvalleyftball79; 11-09-2018 at 12:19 AM.

Thread Information