Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Weslaco East

6 28.57%
  • Edinburg Vela

15 71.43%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Immortal

I'm a panther wildcat fan through and through but when it comes to these forum fools ilike to teach em a lesson. I love the purple and white but when you have ridiculous posters like these guys....somebody's got to put them in there place and that's me.
    Last edited by Truth; 11-07-2018 at 06:10 PM.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by panther85 View Post
    Why are you still bickering with these guys, havenít you claimed to be a panther fan as well?? You sure donít sound like it. Let it go, let it go....
    Itís simple we own this little girl we live in her head & after last Fridayís beating rent is due

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You realize these guys are just....IMG_1750.jpg

You!!!!

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    Itís simple we own this little girl we live in her head & after last Fridayís beating rent is due

Haha keep telling yourself that dwatt, we all know I spike you and your momma panthers blood pressure. Keep taking your model bro your episodes are getting worse. I made my point when it comes to the wildcat panther game, keep living on cloud nine on the biggest victory in 3 years for panther forum fans.
    Last edited by Truth; 11-07-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Immortal

Congrats panther on the win last week now on to the following match ups for both Weslaco squads.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Guile View Post
    You realize these guys are just....IMG_1750.jpg

You!!!!
    It's too easy.

ďA rivalry? The third time weíve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.Ē-Coach Burget

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    I'm a panther wildcat fan through and through but when it comes to these forum fools ilike to teach em a lesson. I love the purple and white but when you have ridiculous posters like these guys....somebody's got to put them in there place and that's me.
    LMAO shut your @$$ up you aren't putting anyone in their place. Keep crying us a river, if you can't tell we are enjoying every tear drop.

ďA rivalry? The third time weíve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.Ē-Coach Burget

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Pride View Post
    LMAO shut your @$$ up you aren't putting anyone in their place. Keep crying us a river, if you can't tell we are enjoying every tear drop.

She’s a delusional drama queen what do you expect, puts us in our place BAHAHAHHAA. She doesn’t even realize what a FOOL she makes herself out to be every time she posts on here. She should go back and crawl under her rock like the rest of the wildcat fans, and save herself the embarrassment.

Immortal

Congrats panther on the win last week now on to the following match ups for both Weslaco squads.
    LOL I see the flag coming out.. thatís what you get for talking up your wildcats so much last week, next time you know to pick wisely little girl

Immortal

You guys just proved my point. Maybe I should give you guys a trigger warning before I comment...haha, congrats to the panthers and giving the forum groupies there biggest win in the past 3 years over a 3 loss wildcats team. And panther pride I love the banner picture, like I said the victory must have touched you that much. As far as mid valley town crier (momma panther) I've put you and your cubs in there place already and will continue to do so. As far as that's what I get for talking up the wildcats I gave most advantages to the panthers in fact I was first to mention special teams was an advantage for the panthers and it's not like the game was a decisive victory. You make it seem like the panthers dominated when you and your cubs know the reality. On that night the panthers edged the wildcats by 2 points in a last second field goal, but again I understand it is the biggest victory for your fanclub in quite sometime over a 3 loss wildcat team. Maybe I'll use some of midvalleys logic and say it's been an off year for the wildcats but that's still a huge victory for you guys....haha

Oh yea...trigger warning.
    Last edited by Truth; 11-08-2018 at 03:46 AM.

Immortal

Wasn't Weslaco east the last valley school to defeat Edinburg vela? You remember on that easy route to the 3rd round.....right dwatt?

Heisman Winner

Dam its still going on?

Panthers talking about the dub?

lol smh

Its still fresh so I guess its all good
    Last edited by East956; 11-08-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Heisman Winner

Cool article

Moderator in Training

I think East pulls off the upset.

From what I seen, East can certainly pull off the upset. Should be a great game.
    I'm not afraid to think outside the box or put 8 in it.

Hall of Famer

Wasn't Weslaco east the last valley school to defeat Edinburg vela? You remember on that easy route to the 3rd round.....right dwatt?
    Lmfao it was EASY...who was the last team to defeat east??

Hall of Famer

I find it ironic that cheeseburget mostly brags about his defense in that article but yet could not stop Weslaco when it mattered the most. Not good when you single out your defense like that.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by panther85 View Post
    I find it ironic that cheeseburget mostly brags about his defense in that article but yet could not stop Weslaco when it mattered the most. Not good when you single out your defense like that.
    Yup that ALL WORLD defense they like to brag about could not stop the Panther offense with 2:55 on that clock on that last drive, lol it’s funny to read about them talk about tackles and senior this and senior that, and when they needed them to make their biggest stop of the season they couldn’t do it.

Immortal

You guys just proved my point. Maybe I should give you guys a trigger warning before I comment...haha, congrats to the panthers and giving the forum groupies there biggest win in the past 3 years over a 3 loss wildcats team. And panther pride I love the banner picture, like I said the victory must have touched you that much. As far as mid valley town crier (momma panther) I've put you and your cubs in there place already and will continue to do so. As far as that's what I get for talking up the wildcats I gave most advantages to the panthers in fact I was first to mention special teams was an advantage for the panthers and it's not like the game was a decisive victory. You make it seem like the panthers dominated when you and your cubs know the reality. On that night the panthers edged the wildcats by 2 points in a last second field goal, but again I understand it is the biggest victory for your fanclub in quite sometime over a 3 loss wildcat team. Maybe I'll use some of midvalleys logic and say it's been an off year for the wildcats but that's still a huge victory for you guys....haha

Oh yea...trigger warning.
    Haha thank you proving my point once again, trigger warning LOL! you think your actually making sense or are affecting me or any Panther fan in any way when all your doing is giving us a good laugh hahahaha. More like your most heartbreaking loss in 3 years, but but “east will beat the panthers because it’s the same team from last year and east should be able to duplicate it,” member yeah I know you member lol. Keep posting little girl you, keep on making yourself look like the fool that you are. TRIGGER WARNING!!!! LOL

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by East956 View Post
    Dam its still going on?

Panthers talking about the dub?

lol smh

Its still fresh so I guess its all good
    As long as your little cheerleader (truth) wants to keep talking about the game, so will we She’s been having a rough time trying to get over the loss still.. And there’s also no cougar fans in here to talk about our game with :/ so we’ve been a little bored and you guys provide us with good entertainment

Thread Information