21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Weslaco East

6 28.57%
  • Edinburg Vela

15 71.43%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Thanks kid, I didn’t know being in your 20’s was considered an old man, you must be a toddler than, which doesn’t surprise me at all
    Sure Larry, sure

Heisman Winner

It was a quiet week when we played vela, only Lupito would be on here posting on behalf of the sabercats, so enjoy it east fans, gives y’all more time to get over the loss to the Panthers. Which By some of your posts is still very much fresh on your minds. Hehehe
    Hehehe?

lmao. Gay as F

Heisman Winner

It was a quiet week when we played vela, only Lupito would be on here posting on behalf of the sabercats, so enjoy it east fans, gives y’all more time to get over the loss to the Panthers. Which By some of your posts is still very much fresh on your minds. Hehehe
    It was pretty quiet I'll admit. However, normal behavior from a group who's team has been a valley doormat for awhile

Hall of Famer

Lol ohhh ok now you don’t have the time to post, you sure had an abundance of time leading up to tinaco bowl, would a LOSS to the Panthers have anything to do with that time management now haha. And I don’t see east winning an outright Dc either, since we broke that pretty 5 game winning streak east was on and ruined those chances .. must suck and nah I wasn’t impressed with that east defense sorry, you all hyped them up to be world beaters and instead I saw our offense get some good drives and get the points when we needed them. And I don’t hate the wildcats, I just don’t care for them as I’ve stated before, there’s a difference, but we know how much you despise the Panthers, and like to follow us around. Too funny.. My posts in here were to talk about this matchup between east and vela, guess the truth hurts! Love how much my posts strikes your nerves thou haha.
    Exactly this guy was talking the most smack all season he prolly only made an account just for this game lol saying “we better be ready for the east defense cuz they hit hard really hard” haha I saw nothing from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Varsity

Vela would win if they played in Weslaco. VELA WILL DEFINATELY WIN SINCE THEY PLAY IN EDINBURG.

I watch all the Edinburg Schools Play, Not a fan of Vela though, but they'll take this one. I gotta say East has a good defense, but cant stop all of Vela's Weapons.

Heisman Winner

Forget the East- Vela game, everybody run for your lives, the caravan is coming the caravan is coming, according to the orange tangerine in the WH. Vote blue tomorrow. LOL

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by northwestharl View Post
    Forget the East- Vela game, everybody run for your lives, the caravan is coming the caravan is coming, according to the orange tangerine in the WH. Vote blue tomorrow. LOL
    That post just made me cement my vote for red.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by northwestharl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    That post just made me cement my vote for red.
    Please don’t bring politics into the forum...get enough of that everywhere else smh
    Last edited by Greyhound24; 11-05-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Greyhound24 View Post
    Please don’t bring politics into the forum...get enough of that everywhere else smh
    No kidding.

“A rivalry? The third time we’ve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.”-Coach Burget

Immortal

East is a top 5 valley squad. They have an opportunity to knock off number 1. Ball control in how u beat vela. Can't beat yourself with turnovers against good teams.

Hall of Famer

East is a top 5 valley squad. They have an opportunity to knock off number 1. Ball control in how u beat vela. Can't beat yourself with turnovers against good teams.
    LMFAO top 5 hahaha good one

Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    LMFAO top 5 hahaha good one

I would place them in it along with Weslaco.

Vela, Hanna...who else?

Hall of Famer

Mission vets San Benny over east just off the top of my head right now also

Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    Mission vets San Benny over east just off the top of my head right now also

I can see those teams, yes, but not by much.
    Last edited by cardinal85; 11-05-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Hall of Famer

I think you pretty much have to line up Ramsey on offense most of the night to have a chance to win on Friday and forget about him playing defense this game, your defense will still be pretty good without him back there.

East mayb have to score at least 21 points to win this game. Vela offense is very good and can strike very quickly.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by panther85 View Post
    I think you pretty much have to line up Ramsey on offense most of the night to have a chance to win on Friday and forget about him playing defense this game, your defense will still be pretty good without him back there.

East mayb have to score at least 21 points to win this game. Vela offense is very good and can strike very quickly.
    I think your right panther85, but with vela capability of throwing he will be used on defense as well. If you look at the previous wildcat games while ramsey is a playmaker the wildcat offense is built on slow and steady drives that chew up the clock. Yes Ramsey had a big run for a score this past week,but gio,Delgado and Gonzalez all were instrumental in getting those first downs. Gonzalez had a huge run at the 5 min mark that put the wildcats inside the 5. That set up the wildcat score. A typical wildcat score is get some yards here and there chewing up valuable clock so your opponent has no tI'm with the ball. The wildcats have backs that can break big runs but they are more effective playing wildcat football.
    Last edited by Truth; 11-05-2018 at 09:21 PM.

I was thinking of a score of 28-14 Vela winning.....but after talking to some coaches and several players from Vela, you might call me crazy but I am gonna go out on a limb and predict a score of Vela 48 East 10 all I will say is that playoffs start next week and Vela is out on a mission and it starts this Friday. I saw the look in there eyes and it is the same one we had when I played back in the 80s and we went 3 rounds deep these boys are both physically and most importantly mentally ready. Just hope for an injury free game for both teams and all teams going into playoffs next week

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by East956 View Post
    Hehehe?

lmao. Gay as F
    lmao you’re what??

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by East956 View Post
    Sure Larry, sure
    Who tf is Larry? lol Don’t call me your partners name jack..

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by LUVRGVBB View Post
    I was thinking of a score of 28-14 Vela winning.....but after talking to some coaches and several players from Vela, you might call me crazy but I am gonna go out on a limb and predict a score of Vela 48 East 10 all I will say is that playoffs start next week and Vela is out on a mission and it starts this Friday. I saw the look in there eyes and it is the same one we had when I played back in the 80s and we went 3 rounds deep these boys are both physically and most importantly mentally ready. Just hope for an injury free game for both teams and all teams going into playoffs next week

Thread Information