21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Weslaco East

6 28.57%
  • Edinburg Vela

15 71.43%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    Has any team given Vela a run for its money?
    I would think the Panthers have given them their most competitive and closest game thus far, Panthers shut them out in the 1st half I don’t think any team had been able to do that to them, we led 7-0 at the half it was a close 10-7 vela lead with 3 mins in the 4th qtr till their back got loose for a big run and they got a late td , final was vela 17-7. It was a tale of two half’s.
    Last edited by Midvalleyftball79; 11-06-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Pride View Post
    The crying don't stop! Don't be a bunch of sore losers, that's no fun. Take the L.
    Seriously already lol..

Immortal

So again mid valley town crier, if the wildcats are not a top 5 team and it took a last second field goal to win...then are the panthers a top five team? I know u don't like polls only the polls you dance on but the wildcats are tied for 5th. They moved up a spot after a loss? That's due to the fact that the teams are so evenly matched ( even though u hate to admit it) that if the game was played 5 times there would be different winners each time.it's funny cause when the wildcats had been blowing out the panthers the past 2 years they never rubbed it in, yet here the panthers squeak bye and you guys areally continuously basHing the wildcats. Act as though you guys have been there, unfortunately I think this is the panthers biggest win in the past 3 years..(and thats because they are a lower 5 team in the top ten) so I can see why momma panther panther fans on the forum are thrilled and giddy.

And that's the TRUTH.....

Come on midvalley (momma panther), give me one of your "pfft" responses hahaha
    Last edited by Truth; 11-06-2018 at 11:04 PM.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    So again mid valley town crier, if the wildcats are not a top 5 team and it took a last second field goal to win...then are the panthers a top five team? I know u don't like polls only the polls you dance on but the wildcats are tied for 5th. They moved up a spot after a loss? That's due to the fact that the teams are so evenly matched ( even though u hate to admit it) that if the game was played 5 times there would be different winners each time.it's funny cause when the wildcats had been blowing out the panthers the past 2 years they never rubbed it in, yet here the panthers squeak bye and you guys areally continuously basHing the wildcats. Act as though you guys have been there, unfortunately I think this is the panthers biggest win in the past 3 years..(and thats because they are a lower 5 team in the top ten) so I can see why momma panther panther fans on the forum are thrilled and giddy.

And that's the TRUTH.....

Come on midvalley (momma panther), give me one of your "pfft" responses hahaha
    Pfffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttt! lol, I knew you were hiding in the shadows ready to log in as soon as you see me post, you know the TRUTH I post and you can’t handle it cheerleader, and no I have never cared for polls but I know the Panthers are a team that has been respected all season and has remained in the top 5 all year with an 8-1 record, east just snuck into the polls recently and if you want to call your wildcats MEDIOCRE than go ahead because I never did, I said they are a top 10 team not top 5, especially now with 3 losses on the season, more then likely 4 after Friday, but you can eat up all that poll stuff, it’s what you do best, but the Panthers have continued to pile up the w’s this season and that speaks for itself. News flash east is down 4-3 in the series ha. The only stat we cared about was that supposed hyped #1 defense getting put 325+ yards on by the Panthers which was way above their average and losing a game you and your other wildcats fans were sure you had in the bag because it was the EXACT same team from last yr LOL. Take the L and get over it already girl.. Entertain us on how you think Ramsey and the one dimensional wildcats will take down the sabercats..

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Pfffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttt! lol, I knew you were hiding in the shadows ready to log in as soon as you see me post, you know the TRUTH I post and you can’t handle it cheerleader, and no I have never cared for polls but I know the Panthers are a team that has been respected all season and has remained in the top 5 all year with an 8-1 record, east just snuck into the polls recently and if you want to call your wildcats MEDIOCRE than go ahead because I never did, I said they are a top 10 team not top 5, especially now with 3 losses on the season, more then likely 4 after Friday, but you can eat up all that poll stuff, it’s what you do best, but the Panthers have continued to pile up the w’s this season and that speaks for itself. News flash east is down 4-3 in the series ha. The only stat we cared about was that supposed hyped #1 defense getting put 325+ yards on by the Panthers which was way above their average and losing a game you and your other wildcats fans were sure you had in the bag because it was the EXACT same team from last yr LOL. Take the L and get over it already girl.. Entertain us on how you think Ramsey and the one dimensional wildcats will take down the sabercats..
    So Weslaco High offense put how many total yards on the glorious Weslaco East defense?? Btw...if our team played one less game we’d have a lesser amount of total yards too...soooo...??
    Last edited by Txsooner956; 11-07-2018 at 12:09 AM.

Btw got to shaved Victor Hugo de la Cruz head today @ city hall for going for going for the wildcats.

Immortal

Again biggest victory for forum panther fans in 3 years, I can't say act as you've been there because you guys probably forget how it feels to be there

Hall of Famer

Again biggest victory for forum panther fans in 3 years, I can't say act as you've been there because you guys probably forget how it feels to be there
    hqdefault.jpg

ďA rivalry? The third time weíve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.Ē-Coach Burget

Immortal

Lol I figured you wouldn’t have nothing else to say girlie. And more like the most DEMORALIZING loss for YOU. You know how bad you wanted east to win this one to take the lead in this series, ha too bad.

Immortal

Not at all east has stayed a consistent program for quite some time, they haven't really had off years. East has lost to Steele a couple of times so I wouldn't say most demoralizing victory. But again this is the biggest win for panther forum fans which explains there behavior. Is it the TRUTH?

Hall of Famer

Not at all east has stayed a consistent program for quite some time, they haven't really had off years. East has lost to Steele a couple of times so I wouldn't say most demoralizing victory. But again this is the biggest win for panther forum fans which explains there behavior. Is it the TRUTH?
    Lmao yea you keep thinking that if it helps you feel better about the loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

A lot FBU N.C. alum in this game, hope they all play well and let the best team win. Good luck to all....

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    Lmao yea you keep thinking that if it helps you feel better about the loss

The TRUTH hurts doesn't it dwatt.

Hall of Famer

I mean idk you tell us your the butthurt one here crying over the loss still making excuses. So I guess it does hurt you.

Immortal

I mean idk you tell us your the butthurt one here crying over the loss still making excuses. So I guess it does hurt you.

Nobody's crying dwatt simply stating that the panthers victory over the wildcats i's the biggest victory in the past 3 years for them so I can see why you guys (momma panther cubs) would be overjoyed by barely squeaking by a wildcat team that you have stated isnt really that good and that's the highlight of your season. Should I use a line from Midvalley and say they beat the wildcats on an off year? 3 losses and still ranked in the top 5 shows a lot of respect. But keep bragging on sneaking past lower top ten team.
    Last edited by Truth; 11-07-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Immortal

On to the sabercats I'm sure burger is relishing the opportunity to face the sabercats. They have beaten every top team in the valley thus far and now face the wildcats. It will be a very physical game, not sure but thought I hear rain in the forecast for Friday night along with a nice little cool front. It will keep the ball on the ground and that might benifit the wildcats, but there is no denying the talent vela has on this squad.

Hall of Famer

Nobody's crying dwatt simply stating that the panthers victory over the wildcats i's the biggest victory in the past 3 years for them so I can see why you guys (momma panther cubs) would be overjoyed by barely squeaking by a wildcat team that you have stated isnt really that good and that's the highlight of your season. Should I use a line from Midvalley and say they beat the wildcats on an off year? 3 losses and still ranked in the top 5 shows a lot of respect. But keep bragging on sneaking past lower top ten team.
    Beating a bunch of scrubs isnít our best win donít flatter yourself. Heck we didnít even play our best game & still won. Meanwhile east season is gonna end with 3 straight losses that sucks

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Pride View Post
    I mean look how much the victory affected this guy, he put up a panther picture of the victory over the wildcats....when have you seen wildcat fans do that after crushing the panthers. It was the biggest moment for the forum panther club so you could see why they are extatic.

Immortal

Beating a bunch of scrubs isnít our best win donít flatter yourself. Heck we didnít even play our best game & still won. Meanwhile east season is gonna end with 3 straight losses that sucks

That's what I'm talking about you guys are still talking about a game from last week barely beating a team with as you call it scrubs on there team and your proud of that? I Mean look at the panther forum fanbase, they can't stop talking about it and you got a guy who was so moved by the victory put up a picture of the victory, now you can't tell me you went excited about it dwatt...haha high had penalties east turned the ball over 3 times one for a score it was by far there best game and even with those 3 turnovers you only managed to beat the wildcats by a last second field goal against scrubs as you call them. ( you do realize your calling weslaco kids scrubs right?)Again you beat a 3 loss wildcat team, act as if you've been there, I know it's hard to remember.
    Last edited by Truth; 11-07-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Hall of Famer

Why are you still bickering with these guys, havenít you claimed to be a panther fan as well?? You sure donít sound like it. Let it go, let it go....

Thread Information