Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    how tall? 5'10?
    Listed at 6'1 his dad is a tall guy so he might be tall too...

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Calallen does no more recruiting than any good RGV program does, they just arent stupid... Calallen knows their best chance to succeed is at the lower levels, no way they'd compete year in and year out with Austin Weslake, Lake Travis or Cibilo Steele so they keep their numbers small... People gravitate to that program because of their status, but I assure you they lose as many kids as they get... I see you made mention of the Price boys from Robstown, that family has Calallen tradition and that isnt recruiting, similar to anyone who played at Mercedes wanting their kids to play for Mercedes, etc. A few years ago Calallen had a really talented RB names Shiloh Wetzel, he ended up transferring to Refugio and doing reasonably well for the Bobcats.

Calallen is no bigger than Sharyland, they haven't been faster either when we've met, what beat us in 2015 was our lack of execution and their ability to execute...
    Good info.! Of course, Shiloh went from 1 powerhouse to another one. Maybe better because Refugio has won state titles in football while Cal hasn't. Much easier to advance in the lower levels than in 4A, 5A, or 6A! Good luck to Shary tomorrow and to all the other valley teams in the playoffs!

here's someone else who thinks hanna has a great shot at round four and for the same reasons i mentioned in a previous post.

https://www.texasfootball.com/articl..._preview_title

i still think hanna has the best shot at making the regional final but am not predicting it. i give vela the best shot to make the 3rd round but hanna the best shot at making the 4th, if that makes any sense. don't mistake that for claiming one team is better than the other. it has everything to do with the path to get there. westlake is really tough this year. at least rgv teams have to wait until the 3rd rd to face em. others get 'em in the 1st and 2nd.

mission vets has good shot at making the 4th as well, maybe even the 5th.

Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Follow BFC On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SB TEXAS Football View Post
    here's someone else who thinks hanna has a great shot at round four and for the same reasons i mentioned in a previous post.

https://www.texasfootball.com/articl..._preview_title

i still think hanna has the best shot at making the regional final but am not predicting it. i give vela the best shot to make the 3rd round but hanna the best shot at making the 4th, if that makes any sense. don't mistake that for claiming one team is better than the other. it has everything to do with the path to get there. westlake is really tough this year. at least rgv teams have to wait until the 3rd rd to face em. others get 'em in the 1st and 2nd.

mission vets has good shot at making the 4th as well, maybe even the 5th.
    Hanna WILL NOT make the 4th round. Breaking news being posted shortly in this board just need to confirm. I like to have 3 confirmations and i have 2 confirmations on this. Breaking news out of Hanna shortly.

Hall of Famer

Grades ?

Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Follow BFC On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ralphss434 View Post
    Grades ?
    No it's not grades or injuries. But big news will post in about 5 to 10 finishing confirming.

Thread Information