Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 181
  1. #21
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brownsville, Texas
    Posts
    1,302

    My Social Networking

    Follow BFC On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOdaddyBALL View Post
    30-6a technically have 6 of the 8 teams still in the playoff hunt. These next 2 weeks are going to be extremely exciting.
    Most districts fall under the same category of having teams still alive. This projection was of if the season was over today what would brackets most likely look like.

  2. #22
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Benito, Tx
    Posts
    4,332

    Default

    32-6A is set
    1. Hanna (Div II)
    2. San Benito (Div I)
    3. Harlingen (Div I)
    4. South (Div II)

  3. #23
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,112

    Default

    Sb vs. Edinburg high
    Harlingen vs. Weslaco
    Harlingen south vs. Winner of vela/east game
    Hanna vs. Loser of vela/ east game

  4. #24
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Benito, Tx
    Posts
    4,332

    Default

    ...
    Last edited by Greyhound24; 11-02-2018 at 11:06 PM.

  5. #25
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Benito, Tx
    Posts
    4,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Sb vs. Edinburg high
    Harlingen vs. Weslaco
    Harlingen south vs. Winner of vela/east game
    Hanna vs. Loser of vela/ east game
    Nice! Bring on the Bobcats!

  6. #26
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    15,301

    Default

    Wow... So MAJOR shake up in 5A... San Antonio Southside went out and WHOOPED Port Lavaca Calhoun 50-14, Southside was the heavy underdog IMO and since Southside already had a loss to Somerset, it put Somerset a game ahead of Southside... HOWEVER Somerset went out and got WHOOPED tonight by Floresville, the same Floresville who still has to play Southside, who should be the heavy favorite... IF Southside can beat Somerset, which is likely, Sharyland will get Somerset and Southside will get Pioneer... WOW... This is crazy!

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Wow... So MAJOR shake up in 5A... San Antonio Southside went out and WHOOPED Port Lavaca Calhoun 50-14, Southside was the heavy underdog IMO and since Southside already had a loss to Somerset, it put Somerset a game ahead of Southside... HOWEVER Somerset went out and got WHOOPED tonight by Floresville, the same Floresville who still has to play Southside, who should be the heavy favorite... IF Southside can beat Somerset, which is likely, Sharyland will get Somerset and Southside will get Pioneer... WOW... This is crazy!
    If im not mistaken it should be @ Thompson stadium correct ?

  8. #28
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    15,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    If im not mistaken it should be @ Thompson stadium correct ?
    Yes, under this new system we clinched home field... Not coin toss...

  9. #29
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    15,301

    Default

    If the playoffs started tomorrow, this is an update on what 15-5A DII would look like...

    W Sharyland vs F Somerset: Southside needs to beat Floresville, they should
    R Pioneer vs T Port Lavaca Calhoun: PLC would have to beat Calallen but their head to head vs Southside might still keep them here
    T Mercedes vs R San Antonio Southside: Southside needs to beat Floresville, they should
    F Valley View vs W Calallen: This game is pretty much set in stone...

  10. #30
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brownsville, Texas
    Posts
    1,302

    My Social Networking

    Follow BFC On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    If the playoffs started tomorrow, this is an update on what 15-5A DII would look like...

    W Sharyland vs F Somerset: Southside needs to beat Floresville, they should
    R Pioneer vs T Port Lavaca Calhoun: PLC would have to beat Calallen but their head to head vs Southside might still keep them here
    T Mercedes vs R San Antonio Southside: Southside needs to beat Floresville, they should
    F Valley View vs W Calallen: This game is pretty much set in stone...
    IMHO Sharyland has the best chance in this playoffs to advance. Not only a better chance but they should advance. Ofcourse no one is to take anyone or anything for granted but we will root for the valley hard. I wonder where there would be a place to get all those tiger coats cause they both will get skinned versus those opponents.

  11. #31
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BFC View Post
    IMHO Sharyland has the best chance in this playoffs to advance. Not only a better chance but they should advance. Ofcourse no one is to take anyone or anything for granted but we will root for the valley hard. I wonder where there would be a place to get all those tiger coats cause they both will get skinned versus those opponents.
    At least we have made it to the state playoffs 11straight
    Years...
    And don't be too salty our tigers always were beating on Brownsville schools. ..
    You are lucky you don't have deal with them
    In football any more...

  12. #32
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brownsville, Texas
    Posts
    1,302

    My Social Networking

    Follow BFC On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badboyzracing View Post
    At least we have made it to the state playoffs 11straight
    Years...
    And don't be too salty our tigers always were beating on Brownsville schools. ..
    You are lucky you don't have deal with them
    In football any more...
    Hahaha....please research your Tiger dominance all time versus Brownsville schools. I can assure you your mighty mighty tigers fall within the Brownsville ranks vs Brownsville schools. Plus your super sophomore all time best super dupper trooper stars 4.4 starting offense players couldnt beat a measly brownsville school last year for dc ahh and the year before the lowly lobos made sure you werent outright winners. BTW I wasnt taking a shot at your tigers it was more of saying those others teams are way superior. Yes they are way superior than the Brownsville teams.

  13. #33
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    972

    Default

    With those 5a teams beating each other, means they are weak or very strong, gonna be a sweep looks like. Supporting valley teams but have to say whats probable is going to happen.

  14. #34
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BFC View Post
    Hahaha....please research your Tiger dominance all time versus Brownsville schools. I can assure you your mighty mighty tigers fall within the Brownsville ranks vs Brownsville schools. Plus your super sophomore all time best super dupper trooper stars 4.4 starting offense players couldnt beat a measly brownsville school last year for dc ahh and the year before the lowly lobos made sure you werent outright winners. BTW I wasnt taking a shot at your tigers it was more of saying those others teams are way superior. Yes they are way superior than the Brownsville teams.
    In our district we played only veterans we would go back and forth with the qb you had qustavo was the best thing out of brownsville with my son jv team 9 and 0
    Will be playing varsity next 3 to 4 years where we would be
    A hard team to beat .
    We are having one down season look at past few seasons
    Putting up 40 points on every one...
    In our district im sure we hurt a lot of feelings
    ..

  15. #35
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    15,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badboyzracing View Post
    In our district we played only veterans we would go back and forth with the qb you had qustavo was the best thing out of brownsville with my son jv team 9 and 0
    Will be playing varsity next 3 to 4 years where we would be
    A hard team to beat .
    We are having one down season look at past few seasons
    Putting up 40 points on every one...
    In our district im sure we hurt a lot of feelings
    ..
    You think Mercedes is gonna be good because they had a good JV? If they were so good, why didnt they just make all the JV kids varsity and see how the season would have gone like that? Shary had plenty of juniors on the Varsity and we whooped yall 45-7... I wouldn't bank on your team because the JV was good...

  16. #36
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    15,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badboyzracing View Post
    At least we have made it to the state playoffs 11straight
    Years...
    And don't be too salty our tigers always were beating on Brownsville schools. ..
    You are lucky you don't have deal with them
    In football any more...
    ROTFLMAO!!!! Making the playoffs is no big thing... Especially in our district

  17. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badboyzracing View Post
    At least we have made it to the state playoffs 11straight
    Years...
    And don't be too salty our tigers always were beating on Brownsville schools. ..
    You are lucky you don't have deal with them
    In football any more...
    I see why Imka gives you guys the bird every time there’s a Tiger post. SMH.

  18. #38

    Default

    Says the guy doing the same with his world beater Brownsville schools. Lol!

  19. #39
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    ROTFLMAO!!!! Making the playoffs is no big thing... Especially in our district
    This is our 1st time in our district lol
    Im talking the other 10 times in our old district. ..
    Last edited by badboyzracing; 11-04-2018 at 07:38 PM.

  20. #40
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    You think Mercedes is gonna be good because they had a good JV? If they were so good, why didnt they just make all the JV kids varsity and see how the season would have gone like that? Shary had plenty of juniors on the Varsity and we whooped yall 45-7... I wouldn't bank on your team because the JV was good...
    Never said that just watch jv qb 7
    Cisneros and you will be a beliver soon...
    No one said we are going undefeated in varsity never said that.
    But we have plenty of talent coming thru these next few years this I am 100% sure about 2013 Tyfa state champs and Jv District champs tell you what?
    Think we have some great talent coming thru these years .Our Jv qb was a 9th grader
    Lol...
    Beat your 10th graders...

    When you are going to be rebuilding and we repay the favor
    Of 45 to 7...

    Don't matter what paper says you stuggled with vv
    And won by 4
    When you all thought you were going to blow them out
    Remind yourself that is why we play the game and to be honest your probably going to lose just like us rd 1...
    If you struggle with vv....
    Last edited by badboyzracing; 11-04-2018 at 07:43 PM.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •