Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mission High

7 77.78%
  • McAllen Nikki Rowe

2 22.22%
    Hall of Famer

Default Mission high @ Nikki Rowe got to win to survive

It's coming down to the last 3 games for mission, nikki rowe, mcallen mustangs, pharr north, and la joya. This matchup pretty much eliminates the loser from playoff contention. Mission high coming off a loss to psja north and rowe coming off a loss to psja high. Both teams need to bounce back. Who will it be?

Super Moderator

Mission takes out Rowe..

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Huge game for both squads, log jam for 3-4 playoff spots

Hall of Famer

Moronta and Maldonado will propel Mission past Rowe. The run should open up the passing game for Duran. I don't think Rowe can stop it.

Heisman Winner

Rowe has beat Mission last 2 yrs they make it 3 in Rowe. Rowe's D has played well O needs to put up points and without Gomez at qb it will hurt Mission and will be key in a Rowe W

Hall of Famer

Going to come down to defenses. Mission was uncharacteristically poor defensively against pharr north. Rowe isn't as refined defensively as pharr north. Mission did put up 31 on north despite 4 turnovers so offensively they will produce. Mission defense bounces back and mission with the w.

Heisman Winner

It will be a tight game and in tight games it becomes about leadership and Rowe's Qb and skilled players are more proven and experienced Mission has some experience but freshmen QB might not be ready for the task maybe transfer from Mchi gets some mins maybe a different game i hear freshman is good just inexperienced again Rowe wins by 7

Hall of Famer

Senior backup has never produced even when at mchi. Freshmen led the game winning drive vs juarez Lincoln going 7 for 9 in that drive with 1 drop. Classified as a freshman but far from inexperienced. Even with a depleted/injured o line and 1.5 seconds to pass before d line contact vs psja north he still was moving the chains. Tape doesn't lie. By either way mission has plenty of offensive firepower to move the chains

Heisman Winner

So he leads a drive against powerhouse juarez team 0 and7,that was aided by a flag that was picked up to keep drive going 1.5 seconds mission must have receivers that run 4.3 to get open 1.5 seconds unless they are a quick pass to the flats but what freshmen qb is not inexperienced at the varsity level he can be a great one but don't hang your hat on that drive my question is why did Mission need a game winning drive against the last place team if Mission's o line is still depleted Rowe will take this 1 by 14

Heisman Winner

I am not knocking Mission's qb just saying in a tight game I will take the more experienced and seasoned team and qb which is Rowe and Rowes Qb but do remember it's a team sport so not all the glory or blame should go to the qb's Rowe by 14

Hall of Famer

Agreed mission has to play defense as well. Experience comes from playing similar if not bigger faster talent, literally, than rgv varsity teams. But I get what your saying. Rowe qb doesn't look as polished as last year but yes the kid does have the tools to be great. On any given friday he could go off.

Heisman Winner

Well hopefully for Rowe it is not tonight. You can go to camps and training and even showcase games but nothing compares to show casing and getting friday night lights experience the atmosphere doesn't even compare so Good Luck too both teams but i say Rowe By 11

Hall of Famer

No I'm saying jonas can go off at any time. But either way just hope for a great game between the 2.

Legend

My Social Networking

14-0 Mission hmm.....

Hall of Famer

38 to 7 mission

Legend

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by blkstang View Post
    I am not knocking Mission's qb just saying in a tight game I will take the more experienced and seasoned team and qb which is Rowe and Rowes Qb but do remember it's a team sport so not all the glory or blame should go to the qb's Rowe by 14

Guess it wasn’t tight

Hall of Famer

Agreed freshman just proved inexperienced he's not. Good job mission as a complete team win. Next up psja

Thread Information