• Hanna in a Nail Biter

12 54.55%
  • San Benito Wins Big

4 18.18%
  • San Benito in a close one

6 27.27%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hall of Famer

Hanna has more firepower on offense, SB has the better defense. Great game. I'll take Hanna by 7, this is their year.

Now let's throw a little wrench in here do you guys think Hanna's former OC now SB OC will have any impact on the game?

Quote Originally Posted by EP2RGV View Post
    Now let's throw a little wrench in here do you guys think Hanna's former OC now SB OC will have any impact on the game?
    Depends. Is the Hanna OC running the same schemes from last year?

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Depends. Is the Hanna OC running the same schemes from last year?
    I doubt it and it would be foolish if he was specially against SB

Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Follow BFC On Twitter

Or coach Leal also have some sort of impact knowing some insight to SB.... will that be an impact?

I doubt it and it would be foolish if he was specially against SB
    So everything is completely different?

Heisman Winner

Well Dave Campbell's Matt Stepp has made his prediction for this game and the last time they predicted a game for the Eagles they where right.

Brownsville Hanna (5-1, 2-0) at San Benito (4-3, 2-0):
    The District 32-6A title could be on the line in San Benito Friday night as Brownsville Hanna comes to town. Hanna rolled past Harlingen on Saturday 44-27 as QB Victor Campos and RB Cesar Mancias are a tremendous 1-2 punch and the Eagles' aggressive defense has done the job in key moments. The Eagles seem to have grown in confidence the past couple of weeks after their upset win over Amarillo Tascosa.

San Benito is fresh off the Harlingen double-play as the Greyhounds, after beating Harlingen High two weeks ago, rolled past Harlingen South 49-14 this past week. Sophomore RB Kyler Castilleja ran for two scores to lead a balanced San Benito attack that jumped out to 36-0 lead and just cruised from there. Both offenses bring balance and firepower to the table. The key in this game is which defense can consistently get stops and that unit, at least to this point, looks to be Brownsville Hanna.
    Stepp’s Pick: Brownsville Hanna by 7

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Well Dave Campbell's Matt Stepp has made his prediction for this game and the last time they predicted a game for the Eagles they where right.

The District 32-6A title could be on the line in San Benito Friday night as Brownsville Hanna comes to town. Hanna rolled past Harlingen on Saturday 44-27 as QB Victor Campos and RB Cesar Mancias are a tremendous 1-2 punch and the Eagles' aggressive defense has done the job in key moments. The Eagles seem to have grown in confidence the past couple of weeks after their upset win over Amarillo Tascosa.

San Benito is fresh off the Harlingen double-play as the Greyhounds, after beating Harlingen High two weeks ago, rolled past Harlingen South 49-14 this past week. Sophomore RB Kyler Castilleja ran for two scores to lead a balanced San Benito attack that jumped out to 36-0 lead and just cruised from there. Both offenses bring balance and firepower to the table. The key in this game is which defense can consistently get stops and that unit, at least to this point, looks to be Brownsville Hanna.
    Who’s that Kyler kid, never heard of him...

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Who’s that Kyler kid, never heard of him...
    come on now if that came from anyone else I'd believe them but all I can say is FBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Super Moderator

Going with Hanna in a close game.

Heisman Winner

Nice breakdown of the gave but he did pick Atascosa big over Hanna and game a pretty poor excuse for why Hanna won. Not dissing the guy cuz I know he comes around just not sure we should read too much into his lil story. Official prediction, SB pulls away in fourth and wins by 14.
    Last edited by BadFrank; 10-25-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Heisman Winner

Good luck to both teams. May it be a nail biter and injury free game. I'm going with the champ hounds. Hanna has their chance tonight and the team to do it, what better place than their house.

If hanna doesnt do it with this team when will they?

All Star

Haven’t been keeping up with the RGV teams as of late but this one absolutely seems to be one of the best games from the valley so far. I’m honestly not even sure who I would pick. I like both teams. I would like to see Brownsville Hanna take this one, only because they have come so far and I know this is not the culmination of their success.

Hall of Famer

Game Day! Good Luck to both teams!
    Letís Go Hounds!!!

Hall of Famer

No updates from this game seems strange.
    Originally Posted by newbler
    Do i flame? You betcha

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

7-0 Hanna at the half

Hanna 16- SB 0 4th quarter

Hall of Famer

Hanna 30 sb 0
    Last edited by ralphss434; 10-26-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Congrats to Hannah. They dominated every aspect of this game. I thought that our defense played really well, but they seemed gassed from staying on the field almost the entire game. O-line played terrible, and the offensive play calling seemed very conservative. Not what I expected going into this game. But nothing can be taken away from Hannah. They kicked our @$$, thoroughly. This is their year.

Thread Information