12 54.55%
  • San Benito Wins Big

4 18.18%
  • San Benito in a close one

6 27.27%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    All Star

Default Battle for District 32-6A Title Hanna vs San Benito

Two high scoring offenses will clash next Friday the best defense will take this game. Iíll take our Eagles by 10.

Hanna by 8

Wwwhhhaaa, too many options!

Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Follow BFC On Twitter

Hanna fans will say Hanna wins. Hounds will be faithful and pick a Hound win and rightfully so. What matters here is what Card fans say. They are the only ones that have seen both play these past 2 wks. If Hounds are picked to win awesome if Hanna is picked great only asking for a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by EP2RGV View Post
    Two high scoring offenses will clash next Friday the best defense will take this game. I’ll take our Eagles by 10.
    Eagles allowed and scored about the same amount of TDs SB did. IMO tho Hanna has more talent on O and experience. Hanna in a close one.

Heisman Winner

If this isn't hannas time then it may never be. Its all right there for them. This game isnt to big for them is it?

Immortal

lol man that’s a lot of disrespect towards the cardinals, shouldn’t you at least wait till after the Hanna vs Harlingen game tonight or does it not matter if Hanna were to lose, they’d still be playing for the title next week vs SB? I haven’t kept up..

Tough call. Harlingen played both teams well to an extent.

San Benito has a better defense than Harlingen. I don’t see them giving up those jump balls or missing all of those sacks. I’ll give the edge to the Hounds, but it’s ultimately a toss up.

Immortal

My bad they (Hanna/Harlingen) played at 2 today lol, Hanna won, carry on.. Told ya I hadn’t kept up.. ha.

Hall of Famer

Great game.....
    I had Hanna winning district in week 0 and Hounds 2nd. Seems the Hounds have a pretty good team and I have a toss up for this game.
    Good Luck to both teams.
    Home field advantage?
    HARLINGEN CARDINALS
    "Loved by Few, Hated by Many, but Respected by All"

Heisman Winner

It’s gonna be a good game. I think Hanna has the defensive horses to get it done plus the discipline. On the option that SB runs, Harlingen could not contain both the QB and RB. Hanna was really disciplined on staying home and not over pursuing plus they’re solid all the way around. I want to say this gives Hanna the edge. Hanna doesn’t have to respect the passing game that much. Hanna in a close one.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by BFC View Post
    Hanna fans will say Hanna wins. Hounds will be faithful and pick a Hound win and rightfully so. What matters here is what Card fans say. They are the only ones that have seen both play these past 2 wks. If Hounds are picked to win awesome if Hanna is picked great only asking for a great game.
    With that said I pick the Hounds to win this game lol

Hall of Famer

Last time the Golden Eagles we’re victorious over the Hounds was back in 2009 also the last time Hanna claimed the district title.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyhound24 View Post
    With that said I pick the Hounds to win this game lol
    I second that

The coach Gantt Era. Hanna had RB Saldana who ran wild
    PRIDE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Immortal

Great matchup...if Hanna wants the district title they will have to go through the defending dIstrict champion. Hanna has had a phenominal season and the District title would be a feather in there cap. Im slightly favoring the hounds but this game could be a toss up. Hannas d has been pretty stout even though it gave up big plays to Harlingen, the defense was harassing galvan the whole game. Sbs defense has done well also. Defiantly game if the week.

Heisman Winner

SB has the team, Hanna has the play makers. kinda like RH and Raymond. Hanna wins.

I am a Card fan and I say San Benito WINS big! after seeing both teams, halftime corrections, overall athletes, I expected more from Hanna. They won the game but not in the fashion that San Benito did. It's not just defense its everything. San Benito 14+

I am a Card fan and I say San Benito WINS big! after seeing both teams, halftime corrections, overall athletes, I expected more from Hanna. They won the game but not in the fashion that San Benito did. It's not just defense its everything. San Benito 14+

MVP

If Hanna players can keep their composure against SB’s comments out on the field and not get those costly unsportsmanlike conduct fouls I see Hanna winning by 10. SB is good at antagonizing other players so they commit the foul.

Thread Information