Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by STFF View Post
    Alice lost. It looks like GP and Alice will both miss the playoffs.
    Yup... Alice got beat up 73-28

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Alice has really fallen apart the last two weeks. And itís not because Southside and Somerset have anywhere close to superior talent. Cochino needs to chime in.

Sharyland should do well against either one of those teams in the first round.

Hall of Famer

Another program that is total chaos is GP. That had the be the worst GP team Iíve seen. You could tell they were beat at the start. Their crowd was there to see the band. And to think they paid a lot of cash to get that coach from Cameron Yoe.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow SintonFan_inAustin On Twitter
    Visit SintonFan_inAustin's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Victoria West got Brandon Gonzales back from Sinton and he has played in the last two games for them, already helping them out on the receiving game. He was all district wr for them last year. He never got cleared to play in Sinton. He might just help West get into the playoffs.
    Brandon Gonzales another big game for West, 125 yards receiving and 3 tds. West is 3-0 since he transfer back. They now have a passing game to go with their run game. Gonzales runs a 4.5 also a threat in special team return. Sinton sure needed him this year but glad he was still able to play his senior season. He has one offer i think.

Good win against Flour Bluff

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Article in rgvsports said Shary clinched a first round home game. Is that true ?

Quote Originally Posted by Viper95 View Post
    Article in rgvsports said Shary clinched a first round home game. Is that true ?
    Even if they were to lose to Vv. Shary has the head to head advantage for beating Mercedes and Pioneer. So yes Shary has clinched home field first round. Should’ve been like that since last year...

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Viper95 View Post
    Yes, looks like San Antonio Southside here at home...

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow SintonFan_inAustin On Twitter
    Visit SintonFan_inAustin's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Brandon Gonzales another big game for West, 125 yards receiving and 3 tds. West is 3-0 since he transfer back. They now have a passing game to go with their run game. Gonzales runs a 4.5 also a threat in special team return. Sinton sure needed him this year but glad he was still able to play his senior season. He has one offer i think.

Good win against Flour Bluff
    Brandon Gonzales also had two interceptions against Flour Bluff. VW got him back just in time. Now they're in a must win against CC Veterans.

Alice has really fallen apart the last two weeks. And it’s not because Southside and Somerset have anywhere close to superior talent. Cochino needs to chime in.

Sharyland should do well against either one of those teams in the first round.
    Coach Attwood lost the team sometime during the last 2-3 wks.I left the game against Southside at the half,disgusted with the way our defense was playing.42-28 at the half.Lake Travis,Austin Weslake,Cedar Park,,Calallen,Converse Judson,all teams Alice has played( and lost to),who have either won or played for State Championship's,none of them ever scored 42 pts. in a half against Alice.Looking at the Coyote bench,at some of the players that were laughing,joking with each other was disturbing.Attwood needs to kick several players off the team to send a message.The Moore twins,while very talented,need to be the first to go.They should have been gone after their 1st screwup earlier.This needs to carryover to the track team as well,these guys are jr.'s ,both have the talent to get offers to run track at the next level.

Attwood 's brother ( the DC) needs to be replaced for next season.Kids are lost out there on defense,teams just don't regress this much at this point of the season without something being terribly wrong.I like what HC Attwood is doing with the offense,he is young and still learning,but his potential is good.

Southside is not going to be a pushover for Sharyland,they would have been better off playing Somerset.Very well coached team,their QB is very good,very accurate,very good receivers.I see this game being similar to last year's Alice vs.Shary game.Doubt the Southside fans travel well.

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Pride of south texas View Post
    Southside is not going to be a pushover for Sharyland,they would have been better off playing Somerset.Very well coached team,their QB is very good,very accurate,very good receivers.I see this game being similar to last year's Alice vs.Shary game.Doubt the Southside fans travel well.
    Sharyland has been in some battles this season, we went to war in an OT win against Brownsville Pace who ended up being better than we all thought... We threw down and went to OT with McAllen Memorial who I guarantee no one has those types of athletes until the 3rd or 4th round. We got blown out by LaJoya who is a triple option team with a 220lb RB, we won't see that vs Southside and we gave Brownsville Hanna hell... I'm sure Southside is VERY tough, but for some reason I beleive MY Rattlers will match up well with them... That weird little "bunch" formation they run is going to cause some problems for us, but I truly beleive our fantastic MLB Javo Lopez will figure out how to disrupt it... If nothing else, Sharyland isn't gonna go down without a fight, Coach Ron Adame is the absolute best and having our boys ready to go.

Another program that is total chaos is GP. That had the be the worst GP team I’ve seen. You could tell they were beat at the start. Their crowd was there to see the band. And to think they paid a lot of cash to get that coach from Cameron Yoe.
    At this point,I don't see Alice beating GP,not with the way they have been playing the past 2 wks.1 week,no offense,next week,no defense.Wish this game against Calallen on Thursday was not being televised,won't be very pretty for Alice.The game that should be televised is the PLC vs Cal game for the District Championship next week.

Hall of Famer

A lot of issues at GP and Alice. Should be interesting what occurs after these play this Friday. Especially at GP.

Super Moderator

whos it looking like for our valley teams?

4aD2 Ray Vs West Oso. Have they determined Sight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information