28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vela Sabercats

18 64.29%
  • Weslaco Panthers

10 35.71%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Txsooner956 View Post
    "Own them lately"?? The series is tied 3-3, what are you talking about??
    I think he means recently as in the past 2 years....East won in 2016 24-7 and last year 35-7. I expect this year's game to be a lot more close than the past two. 2 good teams.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    I think he means recently as in the past 2 years....East won in 2016 24-7 and last year 35-7. I expect this year's game to be a lot more close than the past two. 2 good teams.
    So then your finally agreeing with me when I said they were down years for the Panthers, reason why east won and by those scores.. No playoffs for the Panthers last 2 years. And Panthers have “owned” east too in winning 2 straight years, before east finally caught up, since we were up 3-1 in the series, I see another shift in the series, with this young talented group the Panthers have.

Vela 42 Panthers 10

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Txsooner956 View Post
    "Own them lately"?? The series is tied 3-3, what are you talking about??
    Keyword

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    So then your finally agreeing with me when I said they were down years for the Panthers, reason why east won and by those scores.. No playoffs for the Panthers last 2 years. And Panthers have owned east too in winning 2 straight years, before east finally caught up, since we were up 3-1 in the series, I see another shift in the series, with this young talented group the Panthers have.
    Panthers winning by 1 or 2 scores in its victories over east I wouldn't call owning. East winning by scores of 24-0,24-7, and 35-7 and Panthers have won there game by smaller margins like 35-21, 28-21 and 35-28. Regardless if the Panthers have had off years or not his point is that the wildcats have owned the Panthers in recent years. Each year your boy dwatt predicts the same ole same ole. Panthers will beat the wildcats by said margin. Even Tony vs last year with the Panthers, high had the senior led had alot of those kids that won the tyfa state title. Now because Tony v couldn't make much with that talent is probably one of the reasons he is no longer there. Panthers have always had more players and depth to the programs to choose from. This game in my personal opinion should be close but I've said that every year these two teams play as someone mentioned it's a rivalry game.
    Last edited by Truth; 10-10-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Heisman Winner

So then your finally agreeing with me when I said they were down years for the Panthers, reason why east won and by those scores.. No playoffs for the Panthers last 2 years. And Panthers have “owned” east too in winning 2 straight years, before east finally caught up, since we were up 3-1 in the series, I see another shift in the series, with this young talented group the Panthers have.
    Since yall say its gonna be an easy win this year I guess its a "down year" for east. lol smh

Funniest excuse Ive heard. How bout the better team is always gonna win ? Can we do that or every time east wins its only because high is having a "down year"?

Heisman Winner

Its hilarious how east football has been made a topic of conversation by a vela poster and SOME panther peeps in a vela vs panther thread.

I understand why though

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Big news from Vela, looks like Taylor’s nephew Kobe has been approved to play by UIL.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Big news from Vela, looks like Taylor’s nephew Kobe has been approved to play by UIL.
    Whose Taylor? And whose Kobe? Right on time too lol

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Panthers winning by 1 or 2 scores in its victories over east I wouldn't call owning. East winning by scores of 24-0,24-7, and 35-7 and Panthers have won there game by smaller margins like 35-21, 28-21 and 35-28. Regardless if the Panthers have had off years or not his point is that the wildcats have owned the Panthers in recent years. Each year your boy death predicts the same ole same ole. Panthers will beat the wildcats by said margin. Even Tony vs last year with the Panthers, high had the senior led had alot of those kids that won the tyfa state title. Now because Tony v couldn't make much with that talent is probably one of the reasons he is no longer there. Panthers have always had more players and depth to the programs to choose from. This game in my personal opinion should be close but I've said that every year these two teams play as someone mentioned it's a rivalry game.
    lol oh ok so not owning in a team has won 2 straight over the other, funny thing is even when we had beat y’all 2 straight years it wasnt that big a deal, when east wins nombe they make 100 shirts about it, it’s funny. But ok yes east has had our number last couple years, but it just so happens to be years we didn’t even make the playoffs, so that means we weren’t very good, in those 3 wins east has had we only made the playoffs one of those years and we had a terrible struggling offense that year (24-0) and lost pretty bad in the 1st rd that year as well, while when the panthers have won they were somewhat competitive games because east was also having a good season and had their big name rbs back there in the backfield, but really east would get a late score to make it seem closer than it was, Panthers had a 2 score lead in the 4th qtr of those Panther wins, so regardless take it as you want but that’s the truth. This post is also for your sidekick east956. And we had moved on from the east talk east966 but you wanted to bring it back so here we are. I know all you do is think about the Panthers game, but Ike I said we have bigger things to fry this week.
    Last edited by Midvalleyftball79; 10-10-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Heisman Winner

Kobe Gipson approved by UIL to play.
    Last edited by LupitoLPNL; 10-10-2018 at 11:45 AM.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by LupitoLPNL View Post
    Kobe Gipson approved by UIL to play. Watch him make an impact in the rushing attack
    He had been playing Jv or what? Is this the transfer y’all were talking about a couple months ago, well we already knew it was going to be a tough task for our D, might have just gotten a little tougher.

Legend

My Social Networking

He had been playing Jv or what? Is this the transfer y’all were talking about a couple months ago, well we already knew it was going to be a tough task for our D, might have just gotten a little tougher.

At 6’6 265 I’m interested to see what he can do.

Immortal

And he’s a RB??

Heisman Winner

^^^ sorry no he is a DE, transfer from Cleveland High School

Legend

My Social Networking

And he’s a RB??

Idk where or how he will be utilized, that’s why it’s interesting. I did see him warming up before the McMemorial game. Showed good hands, good speed and quickness and was working on defensive drills as well. Assuming he plays DE/TE.
    Last edited by lmoya; 10-10-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Immortal

Idk where or how he will be utilized, that’s why it’s interesting. I did see him warming up before the McMemorial game. Showed good hands, good speed and quickness and was working on defensive drills as well. Assuming he plays DE/TE.
    Is the kid a sophmore,junior or senior

Heisman Winner

lol oh ok so not owning in a team has won 2 straight over the other, funny thing is even when we had beat y’all 2 straight years it wasnt that big a deal, when east wins nombe they make 100 shirts about it, it’s funny. But ok yes east has had our number last couple years, but it just so happens to be years we didn’t even make the playoffs, so that means we weren’t very good, in those 3 wins east has had we only made the playoffs one of those years and we had a terrible struggling offense that year (24-0) and lost pretty bad in the 1st rd that year as well, while when the panthers have won they were somewhat competitive games because east was also having a good season and had their big name rbs back there in the backfield, but really east would get a late score to make it seem closer than it was, Panthers had a 2 score lead in the 4th qtr of those Panther wins, so regardless take it as you want but that’s the truth. This post is also for your sidekick east956. And we had moved on from the east talk east966 but you wanted to bring it back so here we are. I know all you do is think about the Panthers game, but Ike I said we have bigger things to fry this week.
    LMAO, the explanation.

Panthers lost games, missed the playoffs those seasons because of "DOWN YEARS"

No credit to Hounds being good, no credit to falcons being good, no credit to hanna being good and east being good. Its all the panthers.

No wonder the forum community frown upon yall and call you guys delusional.

Heisman Winner

As far as the shirts your right, It wasnt me selling panther and wildcat shirts from my house using facebook a couple years ago. That was you.

Its ironic you would say something like being you were doing it off both schools.

PLEASE continue
    Last edited by East956; 10-10-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Heisman Winner

Dang

Thread Information