Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Edinburg Bobcats

5 55.56%
  • Weslaco East

4 44.44%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Default Weslaco East Wildcats @ Edinburg Bobcats (Thursday)

The wildcats are carrying momentum to face the undefeated bobcats after they had a bye. Should be a good game. Wildcats got cedeno thier starting qb back after missing him the first two games of the season. I've heard the bobcats have a returning qb and rb that has been doing some damage since last year. First game for the bobcats in district and wildcats looking to get a key win against a possible playoff team in district.

Heisman Winner

EHS by 7

Immortal

Edinburg highs has been flying under the radar.

Immortal

Some highlights when they beat harl south

I think East may take it in a low scoring game.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Immortal

Great article and this will be "The Monitors" GOW.....

https://www.themonitor.com/sports/hi..._medium=social

The last paragraph rings true as the loser of this game is probably out of the DC title picture.

Hall of Famer

If the Bobcats can score 10 to 14 points they win. If not they won't.

Bobcat offense is real good and East defense is also real good. Edinburg defense is good, East offense might just be coming around (this could be the difference here).

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by panther85 View Post
    If the Bobcats can score 10 to 14 points they win. If not they won't.

Bobcat offense is real good and East defense is also real good. Edinburg defense is good, East offense might just be coming around (this could be the difference here).
    Your right on that panther85 the xfactor might be east offense. Will they rise above the Edinburg defense and get it going.this is a good game to see if the offense has arrived.

East by at least 10. Don't see Edinburg slowing down the East offensive line. Probably the deepest backfield East has ever had and all are capable. They are just coming into their own now, so I wouldn't sleep on them. Defensively, they will probably be tops in the district. So there you go.

Platinum

I picked East, I'll probably go check this game out... I'd like to see EHS win, but I don't think they will

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by panthergonewild View Post
    East by at least 10. Don't see Edinburg slowing down the East offensive line. Probably the deepest backfield East has ever had and all are capable. They are just coming into their own now, so I wouldn't sleep on them. Defensively, they will probably be tops in the district. So there you go.
    Getting 58 on Donna north is not exactly East being an offensive juggernaut. East barely got 7 points on Harlingen with some help defensively. Edinburg is every bit as good if not better than the cards. Right back at ya!

Quote Originally Posted by panther85 View Post
    Getting 58 on Donna north is not exactly East being an offensive juggernaut. East barely got 7 points on Harlingen with some help defensively. Edinburg is every bit as good if not better than the cards. Right back at ya!
    Didn't say they were a juggernaut. They are getting better. Harlingen couldn't keep East offense off the field, add to that the better defense, and I think you get a repeat performance.

Heisman Winner

It'll be close. Bobcats been playing well, haven't lost and are 0-2 all time vs East and this looks like their best chance yet.

The East defense will do their part again and will all year. Briefly chatting with Cardenas they truly believe they are #1 in district and can shut down everyone they play. They've been pretty darn good.

Vela, bobcats and high coming so shoutouts obviously aren't likely but this group of seniors on D can ball and adjust well in game. Awesome coaching staff. Offensive line I think will win in the 4th and be enough to pass the bobcats.

Heisman Winner

East offense improving with many backs getting touches and new plays. Gio looks liken a kid on the rise and is quick.

Gonzalez will be returning and then of course Ramsey our utility playa and our bulldedozer Randy. That extra week to prep I think will be huge for the bobcats.

Its definitely not gonna be easy for East tomorrow. I know Bobcats have a bulldozer as well.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by East956 View Post
    East offense improving with many backs getting touches and new plays. Gio looks liken a kid on the rise and is quick.

Gonzalez will be returning and then of course Ramsey our utility playa and our bulldedozer Randy. That extra week to prep I think will be huge for the bobcats.

Its definitely not gonna be easy for East tomorrow. I know Bobcats have a bulldozer as well.

Funny you mention Gio, looked over the stats today and noticed his name in top 5 rushers in that district. I msged him to ask it it was really him, lol. He is a great kid and has come along way. He came out for our FBU National Team, was timid to begin with but turned out to be a good competitor and played in the secondary. His brother Leo is also a fierce competitor and hear he plays DE.

Ramsey also played on our National squad and most definitely held his own. Hasn’t grown much since then but still a baller.

Randy Cardoza most certainly is a bulldozer. Kid plays with no fear and runs down hill no matter who is in the way.

Platinum

who are the quarterback for bobcats, 1st and 2nd stringers.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Funny you mention Gio, looked over the stats today and noticed his name in top 5 rushers in that district. I msged him to ask it it was really him, lol. He is a great kid and has come along way. He came out for our FBU National Team, was timid to begin with but turned out to be a good competitor and played in the secondary. His brother Leo is also a fierce competitor and hear he plays DE.

Ramsey also played on our National squad and most definitely held his own. Hasnít grown much since then but still a baller.

Randy Cardoza most certainly is a bulldozer. Kid plays with no fear and runs down hill no matter who is in the way.
    Crazy I believe gio is barely a sophmore
    Last edited by Truth; 10-03-2018 at 09:14 PM.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Crazy I believe gio is barely a sophmore

Correct, Gio and Leo are both sophomores....

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    who are the quarterback for bobcats, 1st and 2nd stringers.
    Matt Cruz returns as a starter from last year, not sure who the others are.

Thread Information