Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.

View Poll Results: Who wins?!?!?!?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mercedes

    7 50.00%
  • Sharyland Pioneer

    7 50.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61
  1. #21
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger for Life View Post
    Says the fan of the team that didn't make the playoffs last year and looks like they wont make it again this year...lol
    Yep we did miss them.. But guess what? The Jacket are still the last team from any team in this district to make it to the 3rd round of the playoffs.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  2. #22
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mercedes
    Posts
    5,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    Yep we did miss them.. But guess what? The Jacket are still the last team from any team in this district to make it to the 3rd round of the playoffs.
    Lol...yep, keep living in the past.
    <img src=http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w343/BIKESHOE/TIGERFOOTBALLNUMBER2.gif border=0 alt= />

  3. #23
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger for Life View Post
    Lol...yep, keep living in the past.
    Yep a past your Tigers have never had.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  4. #24
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    15,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan1950 View Post
    I agree the key to a victory for the Tigers is having success with the running game. Otherwise, our QB will need to light it up with his passing and running. Does Pioneer have a good defense? We shall see. Does the Mercedes defense shut down the Pioneer offense? Its possible, we shall see. See you at Sharyland. Go Tigers!
    Pioneer is decent on Defense vs the pass, I didn't like what I saw vs the run with Mission (I was rooting for Mission), they have a couple of pass rushers that will get after your QB though... This game is going to come down to y'alls DBs... I have a feeling Pioneer will go with Rosales at QB, if they do expect a pass heavy attack. I personally think Pioneer wins this game by a couple of scores, but I haven't seen Mercedes play this season.

  5. #25
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    I would go by district games to view Tigers
    Preseason games we were not running near full force
    Week by week we are geling as offense unit
    Defense should be ready.
    Hope for a great injury free game....

  6. #26
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badboyzracing View Post
    I would go by district games to view Tigers
    Preseason games we were not running near full force
    Week by week we are geling as offense unit
    Defense should be ready.
    Hope for a great injury free game....
    So you want to go by one game only because you got blown out in 3 of the non district games.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  7. #27
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badboyzracing View Post
    I would go by district games to view Tigers
    Preseason games we were not running near full force
    Week by week we are geling as offense unit
    Defense should be ready.
    Hope for a great injury free game....
    So when another team points out who was missing from a due to injuries its an excuse. But the Tigers were not at FULL FORCE. OK.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  8. #28

    Default

    If Rosales at QB I feel Pioneer can take it, just like I felt about Albert Trevino being at QB for EE. Either way Mercedes has a couple of play makers who aren't afraid to go after a W. Best of luck to both teams, I have pioneer by 10.

  9. #29
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    So when another team points out who was missing from a due to injuries its an excuse. But the Tigers were not at FULL FORCE. OK.
    Hey were you not the ones with returning lettermen?

  10. #30
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    And us too many holes to fill to beat you all...
    Don't count us young team out just yet...

  11. #31
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badboyzracing View Post
    And us too many holes to fill to beat you all...
    Don't count us young team out just yet...
    So you think 1 game has already defined your season. Its was just one game. Wait until the season unfolds before you start bragging about your young men.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  12. #32
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Considering many had us coming out last in our division we are tied for 1st place. ..
    At 1 and 0...
    I'll take it. ..

  13. #33

  14. #34
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badboyzracing View Post
    Considering many had us coming out last in our division we are tied for 1st place. ..
    At 1 and 0...
    I'll take it. ..
    Like I said it was just one game. Wait till the season unfold before you start pounding your chest. You did the samething after the Edinburgh North game.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  15. #35
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mercedes
    Posts
    5,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    Like I said it was just one game. Wait till the season unfold before you start pounding your chest. You did the samething after the Edinburgh North game.
    You did the same thing he did, when you guys beatvEdinburg North
    Last edited by Tiger for Life; 10-04-2018 at 06:27 AM.
    <img src=http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w343/BIKESHOE/TIGERFOOTBALLNUMBER2.gif border=0 alt= />

  16. #36
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Yep...

  17. #37
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    Dude last week I was trying to built up a game between 2 team that were going to fight for 4th place in our district. Honestly if either E-E or Mercedes make the playoff it will be one and done. But than again Mercedes is already used to it by now.
    lol you win

  18. #38
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,955

    Default

    What is going on between Coach Adame and the Mercedes Band. Heard their is a little bit of a fallout from the E-E game.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  19. #39

    Default

    Double post
    Last edited by Gridiron Knight; 10-05-2018 at 01:09 PM.

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    What is going on between Coach Adame and the Mercedes Band. Heard their is a little bit of a fallout from the E-E game.
    It's not football so I ain't worried about it LMKA deja El Chisme.😂🤣

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •