6 75.00%
  • Los Coyotes

2 25.00%
  • No tengo idea ( HeHe)

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Los Mustangs v/s Los Coyotes 2018

Week 2 for our second game on regular district. Los
    Mustangs dodge a bullet from Las Aguillas and while Los Coyotes got beat up by Los Osos .
    What are your thoughts?

Los Coyotes get rolled again this week.

Quote Originally Posted by christofire View Post
    Los Coyotes get rolled again this week.
    What's the deal with the Coyotes , Do they have an O or not ?I know Stangs don't have the best D but we have been playing with explosive Offensive teams so far.

Coyotes did get rolled by the Bears and although they’ve only beaten “Sharyland” worth mentinioning, Mustangs didn’t do much against Shary , SO BY COMPARASION only through team alikes, Coyotes has a better D and O , knowing Coyotes only allowed 7 to Shary compared to memorials 21 to Shary , seems a huge difference

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    Coyotes did get rolled by the Bears and although they’ve only beaten “Sharyland” worth mentinioning, Mustangs didn’t do much against Shary , SO BY COMPARASION only through team alikes, Coyotes has a better D and O , knowing Coyotes only allowed 7 to Shary compared to memorials 21 to Shary , seems a huge difference
    Good points but Sharyland/ McMemorial is considered a rivalry game so in rivalry games stats/ records out the window. Another thing to consider to the two very different non-district schedule opponents with Memorial having a way tougher one. We must also add that NO La Joya schools has beaten the Stangs since the split of 3 schools and way before that as well.I dont doubt Coyotes are better this year but Stangs are better team overall .I think the Eagles game was a wake call not to take any 30-6A lightly and it won't be as easy as the previous years.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangpride View Post
    Good points but Sharyland/ McMemorial is considered a rivalry game so in rivalry games stats/ records out the window. Another thing to consider to the two very different non-district schedule opponents with Memorial having a way tougher one. We must also add that NO La Joya schools has beaten the Stangs since the split of 3 schools and way before that as well.I dont doubt Coyotes are better this year but Stangs are better team overall .I think the Eagles game was a wake call not to take any 30-6A lightly and it won't be as easy as the previous years.
    So is LJs And Sharys, it goes back to the 70s, not sure if longer than Memorials, but that sure is a long rivalry too. Anyways , game could very well go either way, thats why im not giving predicting a score just a winner. LJ IMO Though is a lot better Defensively team than the Stangs, both teams are ground and pound style teams, and will run out the clock or get big yardage plays, so whichever D can force the extra TO or that extra stop will win.

So is LJs And Sharys, it goes back to the 70s, not sure if longer than Memorials, but that sure is a long rivalry too. Anyways , game could very well go either way, thats why im not giving predicting a score just a winner. LJ IMO Though is a lot better Defensively team than the Stangs, both teams are ground and pound style teams, and will run out the clock or get big yardage plays, so whichever D can force the extra TO or that extra stop will win.
    Its like talking about the Dallas Cowboys SB rings when dinosaurs roam on planet earth so that's irrelevant to the 70's comment.

La Joya better defensively better than the Stangs ? Comparing to what O teams they have both played so far? I would luv to hear the response to it.

PSJA didn't have a good D in preseason and shut down the coyotes. I'm sure memorial will beat LJ.

Hall of Famer

PSJA passed for nearly 500 yards against LJ secondary. Memorial coaching should take notice but knowing them they might want to pound the rock just to prove they are the best running team of the 2. If this happens it will be a close game. If Memorial opens it up they will win pulling away.

Los Lonely Boys win.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Hall of Famer

La joya will be veru solid vs mustangs but from the hanna game vs mustangs i saw, even thought the mustangs lost that game they showed plenty of good qualities of a good team that will win mamy games. I take Mustangs by 10. Go stangs.

Quote Originally Posted by BFC View Post
    La joya will be veru solid vs mustangs but from the hanna game vs mustangs i saw, even thought the mustangs lost that game they showed plenty of good qualities of a good team that will win mamy games. I take Mustangs by 10. Go stangs.
    If they are veru solid they might win mamy games.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    If they are veru solid they might win mamy games.
    Agreed La Joya can win and will many games but my 2 cents Mustangs.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangpride View Post
    La Joya better defensively better than the Stangs ? Comparing to what O teams they have both played so far? I would luv to hear the response to it.
    Well like I had said , both teams have already played Shary. Shary could only score 1 TD in 4 QTs , and that score was like in some back ups of LJ. Shary scored 21 on Memorial , on 4 QTs. So like I said IMO by COMPARISON, LJ D is better. Now 2. LJ scored 31 on Shary in 4qts , Memorial only 21

Hall of Famer

So your comparison = to a LJ win over Mustangs ?
    Well like I had said , both teams have already played Shary. Shary could only score 1 TD in 4 QTs , and that score was like in some back ups of LJ. Shary scored 21 on Memorial , on 4 QTs. So like I said IMO by COMPARISON, LJ D is better. Now 2. LJ scored 31 on Shary in 4qts , Memorial only 21

Quote Originally Posted by redwave View Post
    So your comparison = to a LJ win over Mustangs ?
    Yes. Just my 2

Mustangs have more weapons. Speights and Skaugen will have a good game. Mustangs by 14,

I wouldn't be suprise if the Los Mustangs leave Los Coyotes in the dust. Ofcourse they are not over looking anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by elcontrol View Post
    Mustangs have more weapons. Speights and Skaugen will have a good game. Mustangs by 14,
    Dont forget Bazan .

Thread Information