15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Harlingen South

10 66.67%
  • Los Fresnos

5 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hall of Famer

Default Los Fresnos VS Harlingen South

Itís district time, LF is coming off of a 56-0 loss to Odessa Permian and Harlingen South is coming off a loss to Odessa High. Not sure what to expect from South but it looks like they have improved. Gonna take LF in this one...LF by 14

Game is at Harlingen
    FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

I will go with Los Fresnos but a South win would not shock me. One of these days South will play a complete game and upset somebody.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Agree but it should be a good one.

I don't know what to make of this game to be honest. The kids coming out of that stadium on Friday night were devastated. It's going to be interesting to see if they can bounce back and get it together. This may be the classic case of one game beating you twice. I don't know how HS took their loss, they may have been every bit as dejected.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by norcal95 View Post
    It’s district time, LF is coming off of a 56-0 loss to Odessa Permian and Harlingen South is coming off a loss to Odessa High. Not sure what to expect from South but it looks like they have improved. Gonna take LF in this one...LF by 14

Game is at Harlingen
    South by 10
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

They put 17 points. They were not shook up by it. Hey played hard till the end. Most people thought south wasn’t going to score at all.

They put 17 points. They were not shook up by it. Hey played hard till the end. Most people thought south wasnít going to score at all.

Immortal

I think these two teams are pretty even tbh, and really it can go either way. I liked what I saw from south a few weeks ago when we faced them, their defense plays hard and they got some size and speed on offense, only thing is they don’t mix it up too much offensively from what I remember, they throw it up a lot to their big WR Bennett and hope he can make some big plays for them, which most of the time he can, they got a couple good backs as well who didn’t have much success on the Panther defense but maybe they will on the falcons and it can open up their passing game even more, I think it will be a good game. I’ll give the slight edge to south since their playing at home.

Hall of Famer

LF by 14
    "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to DIE". - Inigo Montoya

Chicken Hawks by 3

Based on this mornings paper LF has a lot of key players hurt, one out with a broken arm (#6 running back)!?

That’s it. South is getting the double edge sword. If they lose they suck to many. If they win, the excuses because LF had players hurt. But that’s football, days you are healthy and days you are not.
    Last edited by The Fan; 10-11-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by myklet View Post
    I don't know what to make of this game to be honest. The kids coming out of that stadium on Friday night were devastated. It's going to be interesting to see if they can bounce back and get it together. This may be the classic case of one game beating you twice. I don't know how HS took their loss, they may have been every bit as dejected.
    i should of bought my tickets last week.. the game is sold out...

Hall of Famer

LF is deeper, has more kids than H South. South does have some players though, #5 on defense the lb is legit if he can stay on the field.

I still think lf is better overall and pulls it out 24-21

Immortal

Told yah the hawks were pretty good, heard they won this one.

Retired Football Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Gentlemen, you had my curiosity...but now you have my attention.
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Let me say this, LF was missing 8 starters tonight and LF was up at one point but either way congrats Hawks
    FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

two years ago we had 5 starters out when we played you all. Unfortunately this year it’s your turn.

two years ago we had 5 starters out when we played you all. Unfortunately this year itís your turn.

Thread Information