Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 32-6A vs 2-6A

Default 32-6A vs 2-6A

Quote Originally Posted by WILKINSON View Post
    (1-3) Midland vs Harlingen (3-1)
    (2-2) Odessa Permian vs Los Fresnos (2-2)
    (3-1) Amarillo Tascosa vs Brownsville Hanna (2-1)
    (3-1) Odessa vs Harlingen South (2-2)
    (3-1) Midland Lee vs San Benito (2-2)

It’s a 6A District 2 vs 6A District 32 showdown. Gonna be a tough slate for the valley teams. I could see District 2 potentially going 3-2, with Harlingen and San Benito having the highest chances of holding their own. Two of these games could get absolutely ugly real quick. And two have the possibility of being barn burners.
    Los Fresnos has the toughest opponent in my opinion in that of Odessa Permian who has a win against a good EP Franklin team and close losses to a (4-0) DeSoto team and a loss against (3-0) Southlake Carroll, which they (Permian) came back to make it a nail-biter in the 4th quarter, losing 24-20. Had us Dragon fans all on our feet the last few minutes of the game.
    If Harlingen can regroup hastily within the week then they should win against Midland, whom just lost 13-0 to a good (3-1) Abilene squad.
    Tascosa is (3-1) against teams with a combined record of 10-6 on the year. They’ll pose some offensive threats to Hanna. They are very quick.
    The schools that interest me to see how they do against the valley teams are Odessa, Midland Lee and Midland, as they are predominantly Hispanic football teams. Should be an interesting week.
    San Benito, Harlingen, Harlingen South, and Los Fresnos are going into this week with losses. Hanna is going in with a 28-23 victory over Sharyland.

I can’t speak for any of those other teams, but San Benito has a lot to fix this week (mainly on offense) or else this will get ugly.

What are all y’alls predictions?

Hall of Famer

All of 32-6A will fall...including Rivera
    FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

Quote Originally Posted by norcal95 View Post
    All of 32-6A will fall...including Rivera
    Agreed. Rivera has the only legitimate shot. Lol.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Agreed. Rivera has the only legitimate shot. Lol.
    Wow being an optimist with a legitimate shot. IMO Rivera has little to no chance of beating LF this week. This will be a winless week for 32 6A which i hope im wrong. Go 32 6A

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by BFC View Post
    Wow being an optimist with a legitimate shot. IMO Rivera has little to no chance of beating LF this week. This will be a winless week for 32 6A which i hope im wrong. Go 32 6A
    LA Feria is a strong squad, we might be seeing the end of their coach. It's not his fault most athletest gravitate towards vets and maybe now towards hanna.

An I the only person who believes that 32-6A will sweep this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Resaca City Gold View Post
    I believe so

All Star

Quote Originally Posted by Resaca City Gold View Post
    Definitely not sweeping. Los Fresnos will fall to Odessa Permian. They could possibly, maybe, keep it close but that’s as good as that game will get. Permian has been battle tested by higher caliber teams. LF didn’t look too great against the valley’s top team. Especially offensively. But who knows, maybe they’ll pull off an upset.

Hall of Famer

And welcome to the valley Odessa people, Playing at Harlingen and SB. Great double head-header to see Hawks at 11 and SB at 4.

Tascosa just posted that there will be a live stream of the Hanna game in Facebook.

http://806 High School Sports Connection

Hall of Famer

I give Hanna the best chance for a win for 32 - 6A and that is only if they play 4 qt's of good football. I thought Harlingen may have a chance up until their offensive performance last week.

Immortal

This was per Joe Bowling on twitter:

Fans we are prepared to cover live Los Fresnos and Harlingen this week on the road. We need a couple advertisers to help the cause and cover expense. Please contact me. 956 291 2538.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    This was per Joe Bowling on twitter:

Fans we are prepared to cover live Los Fresnos and Harlingen this week on the road. We need a couple advertisers to help the cause and cover expense. Please contact me. 956 291 2538.

Joe
    Send them a few hundred Truth so I can watch the streams.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Hanna will have a tough time...Tascoa's RB is 5'11 200 lbs and runs a 4.5/4.6 holds offers from Big 10 and Big 12 schools...they've got 3 others backs they rotate in who aren't quite Doerue's level but extremely shifty....big and physical O-Line....they have a WR/DB who is committed to Baylor (Brandon White) and a DE who goes about 6'4 220 who will garner D1 offers...I just think it's going to be a physical mismatch...Hanna's kids are tough and play super hard but I just dont think they have the cats to matchup

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Hanna will have a tough time...Tascoa's RB is 5'11 200 lbs and runs a 4.5/4.6 holds offers from Big 10 and Big 12 schools...they've got 3 others backs they rotate in who aren't quite Doerue's level but extremely shifty....big and physical O-Line....they have a WR/DB who is committed to Baylor (Brandon White) and a DE who goes about 6'4 220 who will garner D1 offers...I just think it's going to be a physical mismatch...Hanna's kids are tough and play super hard but I just dont think they have the cats to matchup
    Good thing is you will be at this game if Im not mistaken and you can keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Im sure every Valley school this week has all their prayer candles lit already Matt as far as the sponsors they're running $500 for 5 spots

Nice prediction by Greg Tepper choosing Hanna over Tascosa on the 3:22 mark he talks about the game!

Quote Originally Posted by EP2RGV View Post
    Im sure every Valley school this week has all their prayer candles lit already Matt as far as the sponsors they're running $500 for 5 spots
    I have my prayer candles lit every week.

Quote Originally Posted by EP2RGV View Post
    Nice prediction by Greg Tepper choosing Hanna over Tascosa on the 3:22 mark he talks about the game!
    Tascosa by 35+
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Immortal

http://rgvsports.com/news/82857/odes...g-los-fresnos/

62 total yards........44 of them coming in on the 4th qtr with a 12 play drive that stalled the only time they crossed midfield.....damn.

Thread Information