• Bulldogs by <7

1 4.55%
  • Bulldogs by >10

13 59.09%
  • Game gets canceled

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HHS55 View Post
    The lord needs to go back to being the hitman maybe that will rub off on his players and staff ��
    At this point, do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Maybe our Lord should replicate that scene from the movie Gridiron Gang.

Instead of Willie Weathers trying to run through the Rock, it would be the OC.
    Last edited by cardinal85; 09-23-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    At this point, do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Maybe our Lord should replicate that scene from the movie Gridiron Gang.

Instead of Willie Weathers trying to run through the Rock, it would be the OC.

Hahaha! The offense needs a spark thatís for sure! Maybe some of those athletes need to play both ways to ensure we have the best players on the field at all times.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Midland
    You gonna take me with you?

Quote Originally Posted by E-E PoWeR HoUsE View Post
    Haha, oh my!

Man, that’s too far of a drive.

Hahaha! The offense needs a spark thatís for sure! Maybe some of those athletes need to play both ways to ensure we have the best players on the field at all times.
    Hhs55, harlingen has talent... They need to use reyna as a running back. His got moves and fast. If they establish running game with him, the cards will open up more of the passing game. They have alot more recievers than just reyna. Harlingen has talent. Sorry to say it, but gomez as a hc is not utilizing his talent to his potential. Jis doing a dam good job with the defense, but that compadre bullshit is got to go. But i agree with your post... Until then good luck with our cards next wk... Cuz if he dnt make changes harlingen will get there *** kicked next week...

Quote Originally Posted by BRWC View Post
    Gomez's system of bro's getting the jobs vs someone that is more qualified is destroying our program. The talent is there at HHS, it's just not being coached up properly.
    Yes...I like Coach but this has been my biggest complaint - he hires nothing but Ex Cardinals - smh
    those who serve the best .....profit the most-

Quote Originally Posted by Halinche View Post
    Hhs55, harlingen has talent... They need to use reyna as a running back. His got moves and fast. If they establish running game with him, the cards will open up more of the passing game. They have alot more recievers than just reyna. Harlingen has talent. Sorry to say it, but gomez as a hc is not utilizing his talent to his potential. Jis doing a dam good job with the defense, but that compadre bullshit is got to go. But i agree with your post... Until then good luck with our cards next wk... Cuz if he dnt make changes harlingen will get there *** kicked next week...
    From the outside looking at it I feel kids now a days ainít buying into what they are doing especially offense. Maybe itís the oc not being a strong leader that they can follow or maybe itís the other offensive coaches as well. Because for these past two years everyone says their talent and results are not adding up.

Legend

what the hell???

Heisman Winner

She is going with greenweeds. LOL

Heisman Winner

From the outside looking at it I feel kids now a days ain’t buying into what they are doing especially offense. Maybe it’s the oc not being a strong leader that they can follow or maybe it’s the other offensive coaches as well. Because for these past two years everyone says their talent and results are not adding up.
    Actually since 2011, instead of going up the program has been going down. And its not the coaches fault, players coming in to high school not 6A football ready.

Quote Originally Posted by northwestharl View Post
    She is going with greenweeds. LOL
    Another low IQ post lacking humor or substance.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Actually since 2011, instead of going up the program has been going down. And its not the coaches fault, players coming in to high school not 6A football ready.
    Low IQ post with lack of knowledge.

Legend

my old roommate went to Odessa High and we bet a 12 pack of craft beer and a dozen round rock donuts.

never thought that Harlingen or South would play teams from the Midland area...

Hawk Pride.

So kids arenít prepared now? Considering majority of them played TyFa and played year long football. I understand waves of talent coming in and out every few years but since that 2011 squad Harlingen has been a 1st or 2nd round squad. (Which by other teams standards is great but HHS expects 3-4 round appearances)

So kids aren’t prepared now? Considering majority of them played TyFa and played year long football. I understand waves of talent coming in and out every few years but since that 2011 squad Harlingen has been a 1st or 2nd round squad. (Which by other teams standards is great but HHS expects 3-4 round appearances)
    He is a low IQ poster who has nothing to say but just trolls Harlingen posters. He has been doing it way too long that it's hard to take him serious about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    He is a low IQ poster who has nothing to say but just trolls Harlingen posters. He has been doing it way too long that it's hard to take him serious about anything.
    🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

So kids aren’t prepared now? Considering majority of them played TyFa and played year long football. I understand waves of talent coming in and out every few years but since that 2011 squad Harlingen has been a 1st or 2nd round squad. (Which by other teams standards is great but HHS expects 3-4 round appearances)

Doesn’t matter the league or whether they play all year.

What matters is solids coaching throughout the development process. Are they learning PROPER fundamentals and then moving on, is thier IQ continuing to develop as well. Are they really learning the game?

Year round, how does this really help? More hits? More reps, there’s a difference between good and bad reps...

Finally physical and mental development.

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Doesn’t matter the league or whether they play all year.

What matters is solids coaching throughout the development process. Are they learning PROPER fundamentals and then moving on, is thier IQ continuing to develop as well. Are they really learning the game?

Year round, how does this really help? More hits? More reps, there’s a difference between good and bad reps...

Finally physical and mental development.
    Would you rather have naturally talented great athletes with low to average coaching or average to low athletes with great coaching ?

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    Would you rather have naturally talented great athletes with low to average coaching or average to low athletes with great coaching ?
    A coach will usually tell you the want the low avg kid who is coachable but we all know talent helps a ton!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    A coach will usually tell you the want the low avg kid who is coachable but we all know talent helps a ton!!!!

It’s not about the X’s and O’s It’s about the Jimmy’s and Joe’s.
    Last edited by HHS55; 09-26-2018 at 07:51 AM.

Thread Information