Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    This is true but not often you land a 6’4 290lb Qb, who is now an OL in college.
    Exactly thank you. Richard was a good player who could tho but him just being way bigger than a lot of other teams dl down here was a huge advantage & burget used it well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immortal

This is true but not often you land a 6’4 290lb Qb, who is now an OL in college.
    I agree but if he would of been on the panthers do u think douchbag dwatt would be crying about it.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    I agree but if he would of been on the panthers do u think douchbag dwatt would be crying about it.
    No one whines if they are on thier team unless they take ur kids spot.
    Last edited by lmoya; 09-21-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Immortal

No one whines if they are in thier team unless they take ur kids spot.
    Whow whined when sb got harper? Nobody... it happens....again panthers had some solid player who played by for the panthers and we're intrumental in getting them to the playoffs those years, but no teams whined about it and neither did dwatt. He has so much hate for the wildcats who are from Weslaco that it blinds him from his own posts

Immortal

Final comment and we'll move on...even like that dwatto you still would say the panthers would beat the wildcats.every year it's the same thing.

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    You are playing a poor team. Nothing special about east. It’s easy to stop the toss & they can’t pass this year

ahhhhhhh hahahahahahahah

ahhhhhh hahahahahahahah

ahhhhhhh hahahhahahahah Upset because East won. LMAO

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Offensively, they are one dimensional, but the defense is good with eight returners. I wouldn’t call that a poor team. Then again, they’ve been beating Weslaco as of late and getting in a dig is important too.
    Shes upset right now, That DWADE I tell ya

Remember his philosophy, close scrimmages equal bad teams.

Heisman Winner

I think they return 11 on defense but yes they are very one dimensional. If your only good on one side of the ball I would call that poor overall as a team. As far as Weslaco vs east the series is tied but this year it’s looking like a easy win for the panthers. They won’t lose to a one dimensional team. And Salinas opens up his offense uses all his players our starting rb should be back for district.

Hall of Famer

Final comment and we'll move on...even like that dwatto you still would say the panthers would beat the wildcats.every year it's the same thing.
    No I’ve actually picked correct on this game every year.

Heisman Winner

I think they return 11 on defense but yes they are very one dimensional. If your only good on one side of the ball I would call that poor overall as a team. As far as Weslaco vs east the series is tied but this year it’s looking like a easy win for the panthers. They won’t lose to a one dimensional team. And Salinas opens up his offense uses all his players our starting rb should be back for district.

Its less than 11 but what the hell. lol

And weve beaten the crap outta yall one dimensional before with villareal as coach. Currently Burget OWNS Salinas as a sabrecat or a panther.

I guess we'll see how bad and easily you guys destroy my defense this year

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Offensively, they are one dimensional, but the defense is good with eight returners. I wouldn’t call that a poor team. Then again, they’ve been beating Weslaco as of late and getting in a dig is important too.
    Notice how hes THINKING ahead already to the East high game. lol

Heisman Winner

Yea like y’all didn’t get a transfer qb who really kept that program a float for the 3 years he was there. If Richard hadn’t transferred they’re it woulda been trouble for east the last 3 years. Now y’all are seeing how it is without a qb being a one dimensional team.

Mancias and Campos where both out for the first half hence why only 7 points scored in the first half. Our defense did their job Shary scored on a field goal and a pick 6. The second half once Campos and Mancias came back from suspensions the Eagles threw up 21 points and the defense did their job.

Heisman Winner

It's comments like these that show that you are "special" dwatt....as in wearing a helmet so u don't hurt yourself special. Wildcat football has stayed the same for quite sometime. Nothing special about east....3rd round 5 of the last 8 years with that not so special offense.

It's cool though cause your posts just prove my point.....that your a total joke.
    Let him speak bro. Richard was the first throwing qb weve ever had LMAO. Weve been 1 dimensional for like FOREVER. Everyone sees it let him

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by East956 View Post
    Its less than 11 but what the hell. lol

And weve beaten the crap outta yall one dimensional before with villareal as coach. Currently Burget OWNS Salinas as a sabrecat or a panther.

I guess we'll see how bad and easily you guys destroy my defense this year
    Lmfao hahahaha

Heisman Winner

Lmfao hahahaha

Panthers win and youve spent more of your time complaining about Weslaco East. lol

Aguitate bro

Immortal

No I’ve actually picked correct on this game every year.

Haha, now I know your off your meds. You've practically picked the panthers to win every year since this they've played. Nobody on here can see you picking the wildcats to win any game....your not a big enough person to admit that.

Hall of Famer

Haha, now I know your off your meds. You've practically picked the panthers to win every year since this they've played. Nobody on here can see you picking the wildcats to win any game....your not a big enough person to admit that.
    There was no way in hell Weslaco was winning that first game with clay jones at qb & we definitely weren’t winning with leal at qb the past 2 seasons.

Heisman Winner

There was no way in hell Weslaco was winning that first game with clay jones at qb & we definitely weren’t winning with leal at qb the past 2 seasons.

Immortal

I'm sure most folks have read your posts who know who u picked year in and out.

Thread Information