Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    You are playing a poor team. Nothing special about east. It’s easy to stop the toss & they can’t pass this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's comments like these that show that you are "special" dwatt....as in wearing a helmet so u don't hurt yourself special. Wildcat football has stayed the same for quite sometime. Nothing special about east....3rd round 5 of the last 8 years with that not so special offense.

It's cool though cause your posts just prove my point.....that your a total joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    It's comments like these that show that you are "special" dwatt....as in wearing a helmet so u don't hurt yourself special. Wildcat football has stayed the same for quite sometime. Nothing special about east....3rd round 5 of the last 8 years with that not so special offense.

It's cool though cause your posts just prove my point.....that your a total joke.
    She’s just trying to get something in...I don’t blame her. She’s excited though

Hall of Famer

Yea like y’all didn’t get a transfer qb who really kept that program a float for the 3 years he was there. If Richard hadn’t transferred they’re it woulda been trouble for east the last 3 years. Now y’all are seeing how it is without a qb being a one dimensional team.

United 23
    San Benito 10
    Final

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Heisman Winner

Economedes 17 Roma 0

Jaguars have 3 shutouts so far and their one loss was by a 7-0 score. Is this Jags defense for real?

Heisman Winner

34-13 Vela up

Quote Originally Posted by LupitoLPNL View Post
    Where are all the “meat grinder” district fans at lol jk
    Who was saying that?

Heisman Winner

New meat grinder district 31-6A for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by LupitoLPNL View Post
    New meat grinder district 31-6A for 2018
    Hmmm, call it whatever you want, but it seems like whatever district Harlingen is in, they’ll split at a bare minimum or go 3-1 in the first round.

Ultimately, not many said anything about 32 being a meat grinder...still very early in the season and the playoffs is a whole other story. Plus, most of the games tonight weren’t dominating.

Heisman Winner

34-13 Vela final

Immortal

Yea like y’all didn’t get a transfer qb who really kept that program a float for the 3 years he was there. If Richard hadn’t transferred they’re it woulda been trouble for east the last 3 years. Now y’all are seeing how it is without a qb being a one dimensional team.

I hardly throw dirt on the pampers but this is just to give you a realitycheck but didn't we high about couple of years back have basketball players from Mexico who transfered? East is one of the smallest 6a schools in the valley and still gets it done. It doesn't have the depth that other bigger schools have but the coaching staff get the kids to believe in the program and play there best out on the field. First you say it's about simple offense to stop then you start crying about transfers. Quit your whining. Instead of giving props to Weslaco school kids you cry. Get over it.

Immortal

Even with lefevre east was a 90 percent running squad. Like u said there isn't nothing special about east play calling and your right but it's how they execute it, that's what makes it effective. East's offense has been run to the left, run to the right and run up the middle....and yet they still get wins and currently have one of the longest playoff streaks in the valley....but it's too hard for you to give props.....your a discrete to Weslaco dwatt.

Immortal

Alright now that I put dwatt back in her place we can get back to a crazy night.

Immortal

While yes 316a did get the best of 326a tonight again let's all take a deep breath and realize this is just non district. Teams have shown in the past too improve as the season goes on. Still a lot of football left to be played.

Immortal

Any word on th shary Hanna game

Hall of Famer

I hardly throw dirt on the pampers but this is just to give you a realitycheck but didn't we high about couple of years back have basketball players from Mexico who transfered? East is one of the smallest 6a schools in the valley and still gets it done. It doesn't have the depth that other bigger schools have but the coaching staff get the kids to believe in the program and play there best out on the field. First you say it's about simple offense to stop then you start crying about transfers. Quit your whining. Instead of giving props to Weslaco school kids you cry. Get over it.
    You don’t need depth when your getting transfers from la villa & ben bolt every year Your seriously stupid if you think Richard didn’t play a big part in keeping that program afloat for the 3 years he was there. Plus Edgar & kiko came over from Mexico for a education first. If your so confident in the east program do you see them beating Weslaco this year?

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Any word on th shary Hanna game

Saw Hanna came back and won 28-21

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Even with lefevre east was a 90 percent running squad. Like u said there isn't nothing special about east play calling and your right but it's how they execute it, that's what makes it effective. East's offense has been run to the left, run to the right and run up the middle....and yet they still get wins and currently have one of the longest playoff streaks in the valley....but it's too hard for you to give props.....your a discrete to Weslaco dwatt.
    This is true but not often you land a 6’4 290lb Qb, who is now an OL in college.
    Last edited by lmoya; 09-21-2018 at 10:42 PM.

Immortal

You don’t need depth when your getting transfers from la villa & ben bolt every year Your seriously stupid if you think Richard didn’t play a big part in keeping that program afloat for the 3 years he was there. Plus Edgar & kiko came over from Mexico for a education first. If your so confident in the east program do you see them beating Weslaco this year?

So these other kids didn't come to east for an education? Sometimes parents get jobs and have to move....but that's a grown up concept you would know about that. Honestly dwatt I'm not sure the panthers have a good ball club and it should be a good match. One thing is for sure you'll probably disa pear if the wildcats win as you did last year.

Hall of Famer

I do give props to burget he knows the perfect time to land these kids from different areas when he knows his team is gonna struggle. He’s also a good coach who takes advantages of mismatches I’ll give him that. East running is able to work cuz they’ve also have big ball carriers. This year if Gonzalez is the rb1 it’ll be tough to do things & score. On a good day I think the little bro of Bobby & Peter maybe weighs 95 lbs that’s after all his meals he’s a really small kid. And east likes to pound the rock.

Thread Information