• Hanna in a shootout

2 10.00%
  • Sharyland in a blowout

0 0%
  • Sharyland pulls a close miracle

3 15.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    So your 1-2 and E-E 0-3 yet when district starts both will be 0-0. Ha Ha now that's funny.
    No one talking about district just yet. I already told you 1-3 or 2-2 (highly doubt it) going into district , Sharyland will still take the DC this year.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    What was it 4 or 5 years ago.
    It’s relative and a direct comparison to a team “licking their chops”....no matter the year.... the only difference is ee couldn’t score on Shary’s 2nd and 3rd teamers.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Kellym View Post
    It’s relative and a direct comparison to a team “licking their chops”....no matter the year.... the only difference is ee couldn’t score on Shary’s 2nd and 3rd teamers.
    So your talking about 4 to 5 years ago. And today your thinking its 4 to 5 years ago.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Sharyland High picking up the pieces after 1-2 startSep 18, 2018 10:33 PM
    BY NATE KOTISSO | STAFF WRITER

The Sharyland High Rattlers put together a rigorous non-district schedule back in February, but it was hardly expected that the District 16-5A Division II favorite would lose two of its first three games.

Sharyland High needed overtime to beat Brownsville Pace in Week 1 and lost to a top-10 McAllen Memorial team in overtime the following week. Last Friday, the La Joya High Coyotes stomped into Richard Thompson Stadium and ran away from Sharyland High 31-7.

“We met a better team (La Joya High), plain and simple,” Sharyland High coach Ron Adame said. “Everything seemed to be clicking that night, when you throw in special teams. They built their offense around (running back) Eddie Villarreal, and you certainly need good linemen to make it work, which they do.”

Ordinarily, Sharyland High senior quarterback Edgar Longoria is driving the Rattlers offense. He racked up 32 total touchdowns against three interceptions in 2017 but has stumbled out of the gate. Longoria has just one touchdown pass this season and only threw two passes, both incomplete, in Friday’s home loss.

“Edgar was under the weather,” Adame said. “We weren’t going to play him the whole game unless we felt it was necessary. We sent him but quickly took him out, because he wasn’t feeling well. We realized it wasn’t helping him recover, so there’s no sense in exposing him to a potential injury.”

The last of Sharyland High’s four non-district games will be a road contest against No. 4 Brownsville Hanna. The Eagles had an impromptu bye last week due to the cancellation of their matchup with Weslaco East.

“One of the things that we’re harping on is, ‘Don’t give up the big play,’” Adame said. “Hanna’s not just a run-dominant team like La Joya. They’ve got a good quarterback and good receivers. (Brownsville Hanna senior) Miguel Payan scored a few touchdowns against (McAllen) Memorial to start the year. We’ve got quite the challenge ahead of us

Hanna will still take this game , but might be close the first half

All Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    Hanna will still take this game , but might be close the first half
    The only reason it may be close the first half is due to Mancias being suspended for the first half from his ejection during the Vela game.

Quote Originally Posted by EP2RGV View Post
    The only reason it may be close the first half is due to Mancias being suspended for the first half from his ejection during the Vela game.
    I was wondering what Mancias status would be after being ejected then having his next game cancelled. He is an excellent runner who will be hard to will be difficult to control.

Hanna 101
    Sharyland " Ni ** Ni Fa "

Quote Originally Posted by mustangpride View Post
    Hanna 101
    Sharyland " Ni ** Ni Fa "
    LOL! You really want that attention.

Get ready, it's coming...

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    LOL! You really want that attention.

Get ready, it's coming...
    RGVtrouble is a good sport. Everyone was saying Vela was going to blow us out and I didn't get personal,It's all good .

Platinum

RGVtrouble is a good sport. Everyone was saying Vela was going to blow us out and I didn't get personal,It's all good .
    They beat y'all by 20, wasn't exactly a tight game...

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    They beat y'all by 20, wasn't exactly a tight game...
    it was a tight game score is discieving

Platinum

it was a tight game score is discieving
    You weren't even there! My buddy told me Memorial never had a lead and was never in position to take one either...

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    You weren't even there! My buddy told me Memorial never had a lead and was never in position to take one either...
    Were you there ? NOPE ...So that makes two of us .My buddy told me it was a good ,competitive team but Stangs D gave up late at the game .

Immortal

Sorry shary Hanna takes this one

Heisman Winner

Shary needs to wake up and play inspired football like they want to win. If they don't it will be easy for Mancias and Hanna.

Hall of Famer

I think shary should just throw in the towel wave the white flag please Hanna have mercy

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Interesting when you call your Sharyland insider on game day and he never answers your call. Guess there really are concerns....lmbo

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Interesting when you call your Sharyland insider on game day and he never answers your call. Guess there really are concerns....lmbo
    Maybe your insider has a life or a career...

Thread Information