2 10.00%
  • Sharyland in a blowout

0 0%
  • Sharyland pulls a close miracle

3 15.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All Star

Default Hanna vs Sharyland

After seeing the games that Shary has played I highly doubt they will keep up with Hanna I will take then by 21. Mancias will have 2 scores over 150 yards and Campos will throw for 4 tds 3 to Payan and Campos will rush for 1 td.

Quote Originally Posted by EP2RGV View Post
    After seeing the games that Shary has played I highly doubt they will keep up with Hanna I will take then by 21. Mancias will have 2 scores over 150 yards and Campos will throw for 4 tds 3 to Payan and Campos will rush for 1 td.
    I don't know if Sharyland has got their OL working but in just s scrimmage Harlingen wasn't having much trouble busting through it. If they haven't fixed it Hanna should be able to put a lot of pressure on their quarterback(s). Marburger is a good player.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Immortal

Hanna 35 Sharyland 10
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Platinum

Hanna is gonna blank my Rattlers... As much as I hate to say it it'll get ugly fast...

All Star

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    I don't know if Sharyland has got their OL working but in just s scrimmage Harlingen wasn't having much trouble busting through it. If they haven't fixed it Hanna should be able to put a lot of pressure on their quarterback(s). Marburger is a good player.
    You are thinking of Pioneer as that is who Marburger plays for

You are thinking of Pioneer as that is who Marburger plays for
    Your right. Marburger is with Pionner. Everything else in my opinion was the Rattlers scrimmage. OL was weak.

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Hanna is gonna blank my Rattlers... As much as I hate to say it it'll get ugly fast...
    Agree!

Wrong!

Mancias will have 200 yards and three scores. Campos will have six touchdowns all to Payan. Campos doesn’t even run so he won’t have a rushing touchdown.

I swear you Brownsville guys are always way off.

All Star

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Wrong!

Mancias will have 200 yards and three scores. Campos will have six touchdowns all to Payan. Campos doesn’t even run so he won’t have a rushing touchdown.

Nice try on pulling our chain

Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Follow BFC On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Wrong!

Brownsville football is BACK!!!!!!! and BTW Campos does run shows you who is wrong.

Hall of Famer

If the game is at shary Hanna by 21 if it is at Brownsville hanna by 35

Hall of Famer

After all the crap trouble gave us about not making the playoffs and being .500 last year Karma came back and bit trouble in the *** it seems like

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by ralphss434 View Post
    After all the crap trouble gave us about not making the playoffs and being .500 last year Karma came back and bit trouble in the *** it seems like
    Sharyland won't miss the playoffs though... it'll be the same thing as when Harlingen used to make the playoffs when they played it in that week Brownsville District back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by ralphss434 View Post
    That and all of the talk of being young last year and how this year was going to be very good.

Sharyland won't miss the playoffs though... it'll be the same thing as when Harlingen used to make the playoffs when they played it in that week Brownsville District back in the day
    Haha, that’s homegirl’s line! Lmao!

Harlingen has made the playoffs vs. the Edinburg, McAllen, and PSJA schools multiple times.

Hanna by 35

It doesn't matter what district Harlingen is in and you know it. Cardinals were not squeaking out 4th round playoff trips. Don't give me your fake news crap. You know Harlingen's history but you dismiss it because you are stupid.

Trouble is going to live and die on Harlngen's 2017 season. What a fool. A super big fool. He can't give credit to a great program. This is what makes him dumb and stupid.

I never trashed Sharyland in my post, so as Trouble trashes Harlingen...……….oh well I rest my case.

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    I never trashed Sharyland in my post, so as Trouble trashes Harlingen...……….oh well I rest my case.
    No you didnt, but you do have ralphie over there running his fingers a million miles an hour... So I pointed out the truth... How long did Harlingen play in that district? How many times would Harlingen's JV made the playoffs in that district??? Sharyland will make the playoffs whether we deserve to or not... Your girlfriend ralphie thinks we won't...

Thread Information