Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.

View Poll Results: Who Wins and How?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Harlingen Destroys Weslaco East

    4 13.79%
  • Harlingen Wins With Ease

    16 55.17%
  • Harlingen Squeaks By

    5 17.24%
  • Weslaco East Just Gets The Job Done

    4 13.79%
  • Weslaco East With A Comfortable Win

    0 0%
  • Weslaco East Beats Down Harlingen

    0 0%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 169
  1. #81

    Default

    Our QB ain’t very fast and WE is quick on the edges, but we are trying to run with the QB.

    Lol!

  2. #82

    Default

    Harlingen looks like they don’t have a clue what to do on offense.

    It’s like they have bag full of random plays and they are just drawing whatever.?

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Opening drive for Harlingen is three straight QB runs for 8 yards...great series by our OC.
    Yet your cards are still in it. How much time left?
    Last edited by Txsooner956; 09-21-2018 at 08:25 PM.

  4. #84
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Harlingen
    Posts
    637

    Default

    7-0 final. Our OC should be absolutely embarrassed with himself and that god awful game he called. Great job WE. Same ol same ol..... tough as nails defense with the ground and pound running game.

  5. #85
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    996

    Default

    Ke aguite
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFrank View Post
    7-0 final. Our OC should be absolutely embarrassed with himself and that god awful game he called. Great job WE. Same ol same ol..... tough as nails defense with the ground and pound running game.

  6. #86
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Harlingen
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Harlingen looks like they don’t have a clue what to do on offense.

    It’s like they have bag full of random plays and they are just drawing whatever.?
    EXACTLY!!!! I always thought he doodles them on a napkin to begin with. Guess he throws them into a bag and pulls out the next play.

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadFrank View Post
    7-0 final. Our OC should be absolutely embarrassed with himself and that god awful game he called. Great job WE. Same ol same ol..... tough as nails defense with the ground and pound running game.
    Damm Bubba needs to get better calling games 😳 Oh well "it is what it is"

  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadFrank View Post
    7-0 final. Our OC should be absolutely embarrassed with himself and that god awful game he called. Great job WE. Same ol same ol..... tough as nails defense with the ground and pound running game.
    That’s who our Lord wanted as OC, zero experience at the varsity level. But hey, believe or leave! Lol!

    It’s going to be 2017 all over again...

    I like what WE did defensively, but offensively they need a passing game.

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HHS55 View Post
    Damm Bubba needs to get better calling games �� Oh well "it is what it is"
    Dah, come on fellas...are you freakin serious!

  10. #90
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Harlingen
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Hope Castellanos can come back. He never returned to the game and ended up on the sideline with the knee wrapped and walking on crutches.

  11. #91
    MVP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Harlingen
    Posts
    286

    Default

    As I was walking out I hated hearing people talk about the kick return that was fumbledand everyone blaming him for the loss. What made me more made was seeing Lord Goof yell at the poor kid. He was trying to get the ball past the goal line bc he knew he was being chased. It’s a team effort, the kid didn’t lose the game the whole team and mainly ALL THE COACHES did. The coaches embarrassed themselves tonight especially knowing they had two weeks to prepare and did nothing with it.

  12. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker93 View Post
    As I was walking out I hated hearing people talk about the kick return that was fumbledand everyone blaming him for the loss. What made me more made was seeing Lord Goof yell at the poor kid. He was trying to get the ball past the goal line bc he knew he was being chased. It’s a team effort, the kid didn’t lose the game the whole team and mainly ALL THE COACHES did. The coaches embarrassed themselves tonight especially knowing they had two weeks to prepare and did nothing with it.
    That’s Harlingen’s savior, how dare you?! Lol!

    Definitely not Reyna’s fault. Poor kid has been a workhorse for the team. Did he just lose control before crossing or did a WE defender knock it lose?
    Last edited by cardinal85; 09-21-2018 at 09:14 PM.

  13. #93
    MVP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Harlingen
    Posts
    286

    Default

    I thought I saw him reaching for the goal line trying to beat the tackle and loss control.

  14. #94
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Harlingen
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Congratulations to the Wildcats on the win. A great defensive struggle by both teams, but East with a better offense. The game could have gone either way - I didn't see very many Card fans leaving early. Lots of material for the Cards to work on, for sure.

    GO CARDS! Beat the Bulldogs !!!
    This has been another low volume, high quality post by "fan man".

  15. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fan man View Post
    Congratulations to the Wildcats on the win. A great defensive struggle by both teams, but East with a better offense. The game could have gone either way - I didn't see very many Card fans leaving early. Lots of material for the Cards to work on, for sure.

    GO CARDS! Beat the Bulldogs !!!
    Believe!

  16. #96

    Default

    Just me.............It looked like he raised both hands in the air around the 3 in celebratory mode when the ball came out..................His momentum and swinging of arm put the ball out the endzone quick................... crazy..................was already thinking they'd go for 2........

  17. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker93 View Post
    As I was walking out I hated hearing people talk about the kick return that was fumbledand everyone blaming him for the loss. What made me more made was seeing Lord Goof yell at the poor kid. He was trying to get the ball past the goal line bc he knew he was being chased. It’s a team effort, the kid didn’t lose the game the whole team and mainly ALL THE COACHES did. The coaches embarrassed themselves tonight especially knowing they had two weeks to prepare and did nothing with it.
    Terrible example to set for your players. At end of the day these are kids and going to mess up.

  18. #98

    Default

    Congrats to Weslaco East and more so to the WE head coach, he had a plan to keep the Harlingen offense off the field and it worked like a charm. There is no doubt in my mind ( my opinion ) the Cardinal coaching staff was out coached big time. A leader is only as good as the team he forms on his staff. With the Lord it's the next kid up.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

  19. #99
    MVP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Harlingen
    Posts
    286

    Default

    In any event no coach needs to take his frustrations out on the kid. Congratulations to WE, you fought a hard battle. WE out coached the mighty Cardinals staff bottom line

  20. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troucha King 31 1/2 View Post
    Just me.............It looked like he raised both hands in the air around the 3 in celebratory mode when the ball came out..................His momentum and swinging of arm put the ball out the endzone quick................... crazy..................was already thinking they'd go for 2........
    I agree it was a celebration fumble. Hope the kid learns from that mistake.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •