5 17.24%
  • Weslaco East Just Gets The Job Done

4 13.79%
  • Weslaco East With A Comfortable Win

0 0%
  • Weslaco East Beats Down Harlingen

0 0%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Our QB ain’t very fast and WE is quick on the edges, but we are trying to run with the QB.

Lol!

Harlingen looks like they don’t have a clue what to do on offense.

It’s like they have bag full of random plays and they are just drawing whatever.?

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Opening drive for Harlingen is three straight QB runs for 8 yards...great series by our OC.
    Yet your cards are still in it. How much time left?
    Last edited by Txsooner956; 09-21-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Heisman Winner

7-0 final. Our OC should be absolutely embarrassed with himself and that god awful game he called. Great job WE. Same ol same ol..... tough as nails defense with the ground and pound running game.

Heisman Winner

Ke aguite
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFrank View Post
    7-0 final. Our OC should be absolutely embarrassed with himself and that god awful game he called. Great job WE. Same ol same ol..... tough as nails defense with the ground and pound running game.

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Harlingen looks like they don’t have a clue what to do on offense.

It’s like they have bag full of random plays and they are just drawing whatever.?
    EXACTLY!!!! I always thought he doodles them on a napkin to begin with. Guess he throws them into a bag and pulls out the next play.

Damm Bubba needs to get better calling games 😳 Oh well "it is what it is"

That’s who our Lord wanted as OC, zero experience at the varsity level. But hey, believe or leave! Lol!

It’s going to be 2017 all over again...

I like what WE did defensively, but offensively they need a passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by HHS55 View Post
    Damm Bubba needs to get better calling games �� Oh well "it is what it is"
    Dah, come on fellas...are you freakin serious!

Heisman Winner

Hope Castellanos can come back. He never returned to the game and ended up on the sideline with the knee wrapped and walking on crutches.

MVP

As I was walking out I hated hearing people talk about the kick return that was fumbledand everyone blaming him for the loss. What made me more made was seeing Lord Goof yell at the poor kid. He was trying to get the ball past the goal line bc he knew he was being chased. It’s a team effort, the kid didn’t lose the game the whole team and mainly ALL THE COACHES did. The coaches embarrassed themselves tonight especially knowing they had two weeks to prepare and did nothing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by joker93 View Post
    As I was walking out I hated hearing people talk about the kick return that was fumbledand everyone blaming him for the loss. What made me more made was seeing Lord Goof yell at the poor kid. He was trying to get the ball past the goal line bc he knew he was being chased. It’s a team effort, the kid didn’t lose the game the whole team and mainly ALL THE COACHES did. The coaches embarrassed themselves tonight especially knowing they had two weeks to prepare and did nothing with it.
    That’s Harlingen’s savior, how dare you?! Lol!

Definitely not Reyna’s fault. Poor kid has been a workhorse for the team. Did he just lose control before crossing or did a WE defender knock it lose?
    Last edited by cardinal85; 09-21-2018 at 09:14 PM.

MVP

I thought I saw him reaching for the goal line trying to beat the tackle and loss control.

Hall of Famer

Congratulations to the Wildcats on the win. A great defensive struggle by both teams, but East with a better offense. The game could have gone either way - I didn't see very many Card fans leaving early. Lots of material for the Cards to work on, for sure.

GO CARDS! Beat the Bulldogs !!!
    This has been another low volume, high quality post by "fan man".

Quote Originally Posted by fan man View Post
    Congratulations to the Wildcats on the win. A great defensive struggle by both teams, but East with a better offense. The game could have gone either way - I didn't see very many Card fans leaving early. Lots of material for the Cards to work on, for sure.

GO CARDS! Beat the Bulldogs !!!
    Believe!

Just me.............It looked like he raised both hands in the air around the 3 in celebratory mode when the ball came out..................His momentum and swinging of arm put the ball out the endzone quick................... crazy..................was already thinking they'd go for 2........

Quote Originally Posted by joker93 View Post
    Terrible example to set for your players. At end of the day these are kids and going to mess up.

Congrats to Weslaco East and more so to the WE head coach, he had a plan to keep the Harlingen offense off the field and it worked like a charm. There is no doubt in my mind ( my opinion ) the Cardinal coaching staff was out coached big time. A leader is only as good as the team he forms on his staff. With the Lord it's the next kid up.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

MVP

In any event no coach needs to take his frustrations out on the kid. Congratulations to WE, you fought a hard battle. WE out coached the mighty Cardinals staff bottom line

Quote Originally Posted by Troucha King 31 1/2 View Post
    Just me.............It looked like he raised both hands in the air around the 3 in celebratory mode when the ball came out..................His momentum and swinging of arm put the ball out the endzone quick................... crazy..................was already thinking they'd go for 2........
    I agree it was a celebration fumble. Hope the kid learns from that mistake.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Thread Information