8 21.05%
  • Rockets win in OT

0 0%
  • Cardinals win in close one

5 13.16%
  • Cardinals win in OT

3 7.89%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Might be a good thing for Harlingen if the game gets cancelled. Some of these kids look like they're NFL ready.
    Last edited by Txsooner956; 09-12-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Txsooner956 View Post
    Might be a good thing for Harlingen if the game gets cancelled. Some of these kids look like they're NFL ready.
    I have to agree....,

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Txsooner956 View Post
    And if they play like the Cowboys or Texans do, gonna be an easy win for Harlingen. LOL

Varsity

They are about to announce that this game is cancelled due to the increase chance of adverse weather tomorrow. #mixedemotions

Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Red2 View Post
    They are about to announce that this game is cancelled due to the increase chance of adverse weather tomorrow. #mixedemotions
    I'm sure Judson's okay with not having to travel 4 hours down the valley, and I'm sure it'll be a sigh of relief for Harlingen... especially if they're concerned about injuries that always seem to plague them early in the season. Still, would've been nice to see how the Cards measure up.
    RIP houndfan aka "Rudy" | 1969-2017

Premium
    Last edited by Virgon; 09-13-2018 at 12:57 PM.
    RIP houndfan aka "Rudy" | 1969-2017

Damn!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Virgon View Post
    I'm sure Judson's okay with not having to travel 4 hours down the valley, and I'm sure it'll be a sigh of relief for Harlingen... especially if they're concerned about injuries that always seem to plague them early in the season. Still, would've been nice to see how the Cards measure up.
    I doubt it.
    I'm sure the kids are very disappointed. Too much work for all the kids involved with all the organizations to do this to them because of a chance of rain.
    It is absolutely stupid IMO!
    STEELE KNIGHTS
    2010 6a D2 State Champs
    2011, 2016 6a D2 State Finalist
    12', 14', & 15' State Semi-Finalist

34-7 Playoff Record Overall Since 2010 (1st year in 5a/6a)
    30-2 Playoff Record In Region 4 Since 2010

Saved our offensive coordinator from calling same plays over and over! (Also kids not getting hurt and our whole season down the drain)

Legend

why cant they just schedule the game in San Antonio and have the game in Harlingen next year...

shouldn't be to bad for the cards to drive back after the game, its just water..

Quote Originally Posted by HHS55 View Post
    Saved our offensive coordinator from calling same plays over and over! (Also kids not getting hurt and our whole season down the drain)
    Agreed, but it would have been nice to see Judson.

I still believe this would have definitely helped the Cards out to see where they are against a state rank team. So be it. Go Cards. Scouting time for the coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS WOLFPACK View Post
    I still believe this would have definitely helped the Cards out to see where they are against a state rank team. So be it. Go Cards. Scouting time for the coaches.
    Guess they don’t have the “us agaisnt ourselves” motto anymore if they have to scout. 😂 but hey “it is what it is”

Guess they don’t have the “us agaisnt ourselves” motto anymore if they have to scout. �� but hey “it is what it is”
    How dare you speak out against one of Lord Gomez's fundamental philosophies!

Say "believe or leave" ten times followed by "are you freaking serious" five times and all will be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    How dare you speak out against one of Lord Gomez's fundamental philosophies!

Say "believe or leave" ten times followed by "are you freaking serious" five times and all will be forgiven.
    Haha that sounds about right! ��

Haha that sounds about right! ��
    Praise!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSteele View Post
    I doubt it.
    I'm sure the kids are very disappointed. Too much work for all the kids involved with all the organizations to do this to them because of a chance of rain.
    It is absolutely stupid IMO!
    Agreed. Over zealous administrators who cannot be creative in working this deal out. What about a Saturday game? (and my $8 ticket)?
    This has been another low volume, high quality post by "fan man".

Quote Originally Posted by fan man View Post
    Agreed. Over zealous administrators who cannot be creative in working this deal out. What about a Saturday game? (and my $8 ticket)?
    I agree could have scheduled it for Saturday afternoon. The former teachers that are now administrators don't think outside the box.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by exhawk1997 View Post
    why cant they just schedule the game in San Antonio and have the game in Harlingen next year...

shouldn't be to bad for the cards to drive back after the game, its just water..
    I'm sure it's a problem of finding a stadium on a Friday night, the dangers of the team driving in the rain to San Antonio, then driving back late at night in the rain on Friday. There probably are a few problems with it I would assume.

Quote Originally Posted by myklet View Post
    I'm sure it's a problem of finding a stadium on a Friday night, the dangers of the team driving in the rain to San Antonio, then driving back late at night in the rain on Friday. There probably are a few problems with it I would assume.
    That is why you schedule for late Saturday afternoon or Saturday night and then cancel early Saturday morning if you need to.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Thread Information