Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 178
  1. #81
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    Yeah they haven’t reached mission Walmart’s either
    Saw the magazine man at Walmart fixing them up, asked him about DCTF, said running a bit late but they be here next week 8-14.

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Lol the psja schools are not even in 31-6A, and actually the mags havent reached down here to the rgv i dont think, i know i havent seen them at walmart yet.
    They arenít? Ha, whatever district PSJA is in, they are predicted second.

    Wow, Iíve had the mag for about two weeks now.

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TX9er View Post
    Can an insider post the 6A district picks from Dave Campbell. Canít find that magazine anywhere!
    30-6A
    1. McMemorial
    2. PSJA
    3. La Joya
    4. Rowe
    5. La Joya-JL
    6. McHi
    7. Mission
    8. PSJA North

    31-6A
    1. Vela
    2. WE
    3. Edinburg
    4. Weslaco
    5. Ed North
    6. Econ
    7. Donna North

    32-6A
    1. SB
    2. LF
    3. Hanna
    4. Harlingen
    5. H South
    6. Rivera

  4. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christofire View Post
    30-6A
    1. McMemorial
    2. PSJA
    3. La Joya
    4. Rowe
    5. La Joya-JL
    6. McHi
    7. Mission
    8. PSJA North

    31-6A
    1. Vela
    2. WE
    3. Edinburg
    4. Weslaco
    5. Ed North
    6. Econ
    7. Donna North

    32-6A
    1. SB
    2. LF
    3. Hanna
    4. Harlingen
    5. H South
    6. Rivera
    There you go.

  5. #85
    All Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christofire View Post
    30-6A
    1. McMemorial
    2. PSJA
    3. La Joya
    4. Rowe
    5. La Joya-JL
    6. McHi
    7. Mission
    8. PSJA North

    31-6A
    1. Vela
    2. WE
    3. Edinburg
    4. Weslaco
    5. Ed North
    6. Econ
    7. Donna North

    32-6A
    1. SB
    2. LF
    3. Hanna
    4. Harlingen
    5. H South
    6. Rivera
    Thank you!

  6. #86

    Default

    subscribing to the DCTF website in the future is the best way to guarantee you get your magazine early going forward..our insiders have had their magazines for nearly two weeks for the most part....look for this to continue in future years....

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    subscribing to the DCTF website in the future is the best way to guarantee you get your magazine early going forward..our insiders have had their magazines for nearly two weeks for the most part....look for this to continue in future years....
    Wait... you're Matt Stepp??? How have I not realized this?

  8. #88

    Default

    ...or pick up a copy at the TSHOF.

  9. #89

    Default

    What’s the cost for subscription ?

  10. #90
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Calallen
    Posts
    5,810

    My Social Networking

    Follow SintonFan_inAustin On Twitter
    Visit SintonFan_inAustin's Youtube Channel

    Default

    19.99/yr Got my subscription in January, i have received winter edition and this last one. Been a good buy for 20 bucks.
    Last edited by SintonFan_inAustin; 07-05-2018 at 07:38 AM.

  11. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christofire View Post
    Wait... you're Matt Stepp??? How have I not realized this?
    Haha..been around a while here!

  12. #92

    Default

    I got my subscription today, around how many business days does the $5.00 Shipping take to arrive ?

  13. #93

    Default

    I've been searching for the mag at Wal-Mart, H-E-B, and Barnes. I'm now thinking of subscribing.

  14. #94
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Weslaco
    Posts
    10,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Bum View Post
    I've been searching for the mag at Wal-Mart, H-E-B, and Barnes. I'm now thinking of subscribing.
    Yeah same here, might just subscribe.

  15. #95
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    969

    Default

    HEB at Harlingen has them.

  16. #96
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    11,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northwestharl View Post
    HEB at Harlingen has them.
    Which one Expressway, Commerce or Morgan.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  17. #97
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    Which one Expressway, Commerce or Morgan.
    Expressway

  18. #98
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    11,022

    Default

    Just got my copy at the Wal-Mart in Elsa. They told they have had them since Thursday.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  19. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    I got my subscription today, around how many business days does the $5.00 Shipping take to arrive ?
    3-4 business days max if it hasnt arrived e-mail

    subservice@texasfootball.com

  20. #100
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    I am down in the valley and picked it up at the Target in Brownsville
    FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •