Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
    Junior Varsity

Default RGV 2018 Football All-Stars

Any news on All-Stars who is in charge and is there a list of players?

Sharyland has WR/HB Blake Klein - OL Xavier Luna - CB/S Noe Guzman for the West Team.
    Last edited by Jesus12399; 05-04-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Junior Varsity

Who's coaching this year?

Heisman Winner

When is the game?

Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Follow BFC On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by LupitoLPNL View Post
    When is the game?
    May 19 2018 @ 7PM @ Weslaco Bobby Lackey Stadium

Does anyone have an online link to the rosters for the East and West teams, respectively?

Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Follow BFC On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Night Lights View Post
    Does anyone have an online link to the rosters for the East and West teams, respectively?
    Dont have a link but Coach Cantu has pictures of many kids from different schools from the east as they met at Veterans. Vmchargers is his twitter i believe.

Immortal

All star game going down manana, looking forward to seeing football in may. Will it be a defensive game or big points being put up?

Immortal

Here is the roster for both squads. These kids are gonna go out and give it there all. I wonder if any scouts actually go to these all star games.

http://rgvsports.com/news/82327/play...all-star-game/

Immortal

Weslacos own kwes will be live streaming the game

Hall of Famer

East 25
    West 21
    Good game.
    [/SIGPIC]

Put both squads together and make one super team and I doubt they would make it out of region 4 in the playoffs.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

The Ledesma twins from Mercedes showed up in a big way for the East last night!

I was so impressed by the work of the officiating crew in the second half as compared to the first half until someone pointed out to me it was a totally different crew. Do they have East and West officiating teams too for the All-Star Game?

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    Put both squads together and make one super team and I doubt they would make it out of region 4 in the playoffs.
    Add in three seniors that elected not to play (Richard LeFevre, Kai Money, and Gunnar Henderson) and I would confidently disagree.

Add in three seniors that elected not to play (Richard LeFevre, Kai Money, and Gunnar Henderson) and I would confidently disagree.
    Dream on.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

W Money and LeFevre I doubt It would've helped that much for EAST to score more than what they did, If Henderson would've played and BK would've gotten reps at Inside Receiver, West's O could've improved tremendously. West put it in parked after the 11 pt lead, then choked and couldnt do anything 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    Dream on.
    That's right, CONFIDENTLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    W Money and LeFevre I doubt It would've helped that much for EAST to score more than what they did, If Henderson would've played and BK would've gotten reps at Inside Receiver, West's O could've improved tremendously. West put it in parked after the 11 pt lead, then choked and couldnt do anything 2nd half.
    You very well may be correct. But, we were talking about assembling a super team comprised of both squads which may or may not be capable of getting out of Region IV. We weren't talking of the impact the three mentioned players might of had on the All Star game played.

You very well may be correct. But, we were talking about assembling a super team comprised of both squads which may or may not be capable of getting out of Region IV. We weren't talking of the impact the three mentioned players might of had on the All Star game played.
    No I understood that, I quoted you to make my whole statement shorter as in, I felt west was the better team, but the coaches weren't.

Thread Information