Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
    Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Add Cochino's Revenge on Facebook
    Visit Cochino's Revenge's Youtube Channel

Default 2018 Dallas Cowboys

Will they win the Super Bowl with a 19-0 record or will they take a loss/losses on their way to winning the Super Bowl?

Super Moderator

Welp ... Dez is gone.

Right now, I see the defense improving but the team finishing about the same as last year..

I could see them releasing Bryant as they go for a Dak friendly offense but to not look for a trade?!!?! or ask for a paycut? Come On!!!
    Last edited by Nfcfan; 04-16-2018 at 08:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    ...no me hagas caso, estoy safado. Lol.

So Terrance Williams could be arrested for DUI? An incident not too long ago, he had different versions, like he had lend his car to his friend, and that he swerve away from a car, etc. But cops stopped him after he fell off his scooter going to see his car. smh

With Dez & Witten now gone, and Twill problems, this new WRs corps is gonna have a totally new look... Dak Friendly

Defensively, Like what im hearing from LB Jaylon progress and if the new LB to make an impact, this is gonna be a heck of LBs coprs.

Dak Vs Jimmy G. Probs 1-2 series but I’ll take Dak and company
    Last edited by Jesus12399; 08-09-2018 at 05:06 PM.

heard Zeke and most of the oline aint playing, so i think Dak wont either?

Lets see if Cooper Rush can duplicate his pre-season performance from last year

Quote Originally Posted by Nfcfan View Post
    heard Zeke and most of the oline aint playing, so i think Dak wont either?

Lets see if Cooper Rush can duplicate his pre-season performance from last year
    Supposedly it’s only 1 drive for the starters , minus Connor who will play most of the game , but usually the first two pre season games the actual starters only play 2 drives at the MOST. But at least 1 per game.

What a disappointing performance by the 3rd + team string , and I didnt like how CB Anthony Brown Or Lewis played , Chidobe had one bad play , but we'll see more Offensie action in week 2 at home, hopefully Zeke plays too, Sean Lee will make his debut this game.

Not a good sign that Zack Martin will get an mri, and Xavier Woods went out early too.. we still have a few weapons that didnt play this game, but injury has been a big issue lately...

Thread Information