Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
    Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Add Cochino's Revenge on Facebook
    Visit Cochino's Revenge's Youtube Channel

Default 2018 Dallas Cowboys

Will they win the Super Bowl with a 19-0 record or will they take a loss/losses on their way to winning the Super Bowl?

Super Moderator

Welp ... Dez is gone.

Right now, I see the defense improving but the team finishing about the same as last year..

I could see them releasing Bryant as they go for a Dak friendly offense but to not look for a trade?!!?! or ask for a paycut? Come On!!!
    Last edited by Nfcfan; 04-16-2018 at 09:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    ...no me hagas caso, estoy safado. Lol.

So Terrance Williams could be arrested for DUI? An incident not too long ago, he had different versions, like he had lend his car to his friend, and that he swerve away from a car, etc. But cops stopped him after he fell off his scooter going to see his car. smh

With Dez & Witten now gone, and Twill problems, this new WRs corps is gonna have a totally new look... Dak Friendly

Defensively, Like what im hearing from LB Jaylon progress and if the new LB to make an impact, this is gonna be a heck of LBs coprs.

Dak Vs Jimmy G. Probs 1-2 series but I’ll take Dak and company
    Last edited by Jesus12399; 08-09-2018 at 06:06 PM.

heard Zeke and most of the oline aint playing, so i think Dak wont either?

Lets see if Cooper Rush can duplicate his pre-season performance from last year

Quote Originally Posted by Nfcfan View Post
    heard Zeke and most of the oline aint playing, so i think Dak wont either?

Lets see if Cooper Rush can duplicate his pre-season performance from last year
    Supposedly it’s only 1 drive for the starters , minus Connor who will play most of the game , but usually the first two pre season games the actual starters only play 2 drives at the MOST. But at least 1 per game.

What a disappointing performance by the 3rd + team string , and I didnt like how CB Anthony Brown Or Lewis played , Chidobe had one bad play , but we'll see more Offensie action in week 2 at home, hopefully Zeke plays too, Sean Lee will make his debut this game.

Not a good sign that Zack Martin will get an mri, and Xavier Woods went out early too.. we still have a few weapons that didnt play this game, but injury has been a big issue lately...

Platinum

Hard to win when defense does their part but offense comes out flat and has two huge turnovers.

Hall of Famer

Garrett needs to go....his mediocre, playing for the tie mentality is garbage. He's a .500 coach. Always has been, looks like another 8-8 season coming up.

A rivalry? The third time weve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.-Coach Burget

I think it was Truth that wanted Dallas to tank? for a higher draft pick a few yrs ago, but I was against Dallas losing any game since i've been a fan... but now i'm not so sure lol
    Last edited by Nfcfan; 10-22-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Well, well, well, looks like Jerry Jones sees time is running out and pulls the trigger on trading for Amari Cooper from the Raiders for next years First Round pick

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Nfcfan View Post
    Well, well, well, looks like Jerry Jones sees time is running out and pulls the trigger on trading for Amari Cooper from the Raiders for next years First Round pick
    A little too late imo, we are already 3-4. We are like a roller coaster, up and down this season. I'm just glad I went to the Jags game otherwise I would of been disappointed....and yeah Panther Pride, it looks like a 8-8 season.

we got a bye so 2? weeks to work with Cooper. Probably need to win division for a playoff spot with a 3-4 record (div leader is at 4wins) but it looks like only the Panthers have won more games than dallas at 4wins for one of the playoff wildcard spots IF it were to start now... everyone else (who is vying for a WC spot) is also at 3 wins in the NFC.

We'll see. Passing avg 183.1yd/game aint cutting it (29th in league)

Right now DC are averaging 20pts/game, with the trade they r saying thats one of the reasons we are 26th in the league(pts/game). DC need to average 25pts/game to get us at the #15/#16 spot IF we do looks like everyone isnt fired (well + a playoff win lol)

Other than that Defense is doing as good as far as i can remember, #2 in pts allowed at 17.6pts/game

Hall of Famer

Bye week coming up, after that it's gonna get pretty interesting. The Cowboys end the season with 3 games that are very winnable(@Bucs, Colts, @Giants), but the next 6 are HUGE.

vs. Titans(MNF)
    @ Eagles(SNF)
    @ Falcons
    vs Redskis(Thanksgiving)
    vs Saints(TNF)
    vs Eagles

IMO they have to go over .500 in those games to have a chance at the playoffs.
    Last edited by Panther Pride; 10-23-2018 at 08:36 AM.

A rivalry? The third time weve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.-Coach Burget

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Pride View Post
    Bye week coming up, after that it's gonna get pretty interesting. The Cowboys end the season with 3 games that are very winnable(@Bucs, Colts, @Giants), but the next 6 are HUGE.

vs. Titans(MNF)
    @ Eagles(SNF)
    @ Falcons
    vs Redskis(Thanksgiving)
    vs Saints(TNF)
    vs Eagles

IMO they have to go over .500 in those games to have a chance at the playoffs.
    4 out 5 isn't too bad, with the next eagles game upcoming. .
    This has been another low volume, high quality post by "fan man".

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by fan man View Post
    4 out 5 isn't too bad, with the next eagles game upcoming. .
    Another big game coming up for 1st place..... 10 days of rest, Eagles traveling on a short week(played on MNF). Good teams take advantage of this and go for the kill. I hope the Cowboys come out and make a statement. Show people that the Saints game wasn't a fluke. Would love to see the offense come out and match the defense's play. Put up some major points in this game.

Thread Information