Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    Don't no how true this is.. Rumors are Soria got fierd . Looking for a new D coach.. Any one got any info. On this . Heard some other disturbing thing to.. About. Him..
    Respect them All, Fear No One !!

  2. #22
    Retired Football Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kats87 View Post
    Don't no how true this is.. Rumors are Soria got fierd . Looking for a new D coach.. Any one got any info. On this . Heard some other disturbing thing to.. About. Him..
    100% true he was let go. The details weren't clear on the matter.
    Last edited by Alaniz; 05-31-2018 at 02:56 PM.
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!


  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kats87 View Post
    Don't no how true this is.. Rumors are Soria got fierd . Looking for a new D coach.. Any one got any info. On this . Heard some other disturbing thing to.. About. Him..
    Not a rumor that he got fired...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shinzon; 05-31-2018 at 05:05 PM.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    100% true he was let go. The details weren't clear on the matter.
    It was because he had a goatee from what I was told

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Retired Football Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzon View Post
    It was because he had a goatee from what I was told

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That is not grounds for dismissal. It sounds more like a personal vendetta. I guess it's a hostile working environment there at Raymondville ISD.
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!


  6. #26

    Default

    Kats looked pretty good last Friday. Offense looked good for the most part. Defensively the linebackers and secondary looked solid. The D-Line is small. La Joya was running the triple option out of a double wing (flexbone). They would get chunks of yards up the middle. Kats may have trouble with bigger O-lines with power running games. Still, they didnt allow any scores from La Joya. Kats won the control portion 4-0 and 7-0 in the two live quarters. It did appear that Posas tweaked an ankle while playing defense toward the end of the control portion. He was held out in the live action but did throw 3 TD passes and rushed for another in the control. Justin Cantu filled in admirably. He scored the lone TD on a keeper late. Kid can run and isnt afraid to get hit.
    Last edited by oldschool2202; 08-21-2018 at 07:23 PM.
    BEARKAT BROTHERHOOD NEVER DIES!!!

  7. #27
    Retired Football Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool2202 View Post
    Kats looked pretty good last Friday. Offense looked good for the most part. Defensively the linebackers and secondary looked solid. The D-Line is small. La Joya was running the triple option out of a double wing (flexbone). They would get chunks of yards up the middle. Kats may have trouble with bigger O-lines with power running games. Still, they didnt allow any scores from La Joya. Kats won the control portion 4-0 and 7-0 in the two live quarters. It did appear that Posas tweaked an ankle while playing defense toward the end of the control portion. He was held out in the live action but did throw 3 TD passes and rushed for another in the control. Justin Cantu filled in admirably. He scored the lone TD on a keeper late. Kid can run and isnt afraid to get hit.
    Heard he have transferred out? Guess not.
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!


  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    Heard he have transferred out? Guess not.
    Which Cantu are you referring? the other J Cantu is a freshman. Justin is a Junior. He did play varsity ball last year as a running back. He was the JV QB.
    BEARKAT BROTHERHOOD NEVER DIES!!!

  9. #29
    Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    .
    Posts
    8,615

    My Social Networking

    Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool2202 View Post
    Which Cantu are you referring? the other J Cantu is a freshman. Justin is a Junior. He did play varsity ball last year as a running back. He was the JV QB.
    Was referring to Jason Cantu

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Was referring to Jason Cantu
    He came back and is Freshman QB.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #31
    Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    .
    Posts
    8,615

    My Social Networking

    Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REKAT View Post
    He came back and is Freshman QB.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool, good to know.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •