4) Edinburg
    5) Brownsville Vets
    6) Mchi
    7) Los Fresnos
    8) Pace
    9) Weslaco
    10) Edcouch

Hall of Famer

Anyone know the current top 10? I know the Tri City Classic is going on at the moment. Who are the favorites?

“A rivalry? The third time we’ve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.”-Coach Burget

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Pride View Post
    Anyone know the current top 10? I know the Tri City Classic is going on at the moment. Who are the favorites?
    It’s be interesting to see the top 10 rankings, Weslaco just won its second straight tournament by beating Brownsville veterans on Saturday at the Tricity classic tournament.

Also interested to know from the east fans on how their teams will fare this year since they claim to be the “strong” side. That word used loosely around these parts.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Pride View Post
    Just saw the latest poll.. Panthers are currently the top team in the rgv at #1 as of this past week, guess they are still doing pretty well even after losing 4/5 starters from last season. Hear Safi Fino has been tearing it up. Props to coach Valdez, hopefully the guys can keep it going.
    Last edited by Midvalleyftball79; 01-13-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Just saw the latest poll.. Panthers are currently the top team in the rgv at #1 as of this past week, guess they are still doing pretty well even after losing 4/5 starters from last season. Hear Safi Fino has been tearing it up. Props to coach Valdez, hopefully the guys can keep it going.
    I hear that tonight we lost by 2 points to Economedes, first loss in district. They’ve been struggling a bit as edinburg high took them into overtime last week before pulling out the victory. Let’s see how they do the second half of the season.

Hall of Famer

Yeah i was following that game on twitter, they were up the whole game and Econ made a comeback at the end....hit some late free throws to win the game....So i guess that puts Econ in 1st place in the district standings.

“A rivalry? The third time we’ve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.”-Coach Burget

Thread Information