Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
    Legend

Default Port Isabel Tarpon Basketball 2018

Quote Originally Posted by osprey fishing View Post
    Forget football!!!!!!!!!.PI IS OFFICIALLY A BASKETBALL TOWN!!!will be making its 1st appearance in the 3rd round in PI basketball history this coming tues vs Somerset....and the word is that they have a chance to win this game as well....14 players in the rooster and only have I think 2 maybe 3 seniors
    Maybe start this in the Basketball thread. Good to hear something is up for the Tarpons. Don't know much about it. Who are the stars etc.?? I will start it in the Basketball thread.

Hall of Famer

Ok football is dead the only positive in PI is that basketball has risen from the dead....lots of guys coming back from this 3rd round playoff team which if you go by success is the best PI has ever had
    Last edited by osprey fishing; 02-28-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    Don't look now but the Texans may have found a QB

Premium

This team was not better than the 89-90 team

Hall of Famer

Again if teams are judged by how the performed in the playoffs no your 89-90 team is at best in 2nd place
    Don't look now but the Texans may have found a QB

Premium

Quote Originally Posted by osprey fishing View Post
    Again if teams are judged by how the performed in the playoffs no your 89-90 team is at best in 2nd place
    You need to look also how the playoffs where not watered down in those days, not the same very good run couldn't be happier for them especially the seniors.
    The 98 team was better also
    So I put them in the top 5,
    Only 2 teams made it back then so the competition
    Just like in football was much stiffer right out the gate

Junior Varsity

You could thank Polo Sanchez for starting an AAU basketball program in P.I. These varsity players were one of his first squads he coached. By the way does P.I still have peewee football? I know the Little League baseball program is hanging on by a thread. It starts with the little ones.

Quote Originally Posted by RipTide11 View Post
    You could thank Polo Sanchez for starting an AAU basketball program in P.I. These varsity players were one of his first squads he coached. By the way does P.I still have peewee football? I know the Little League baseball program is hanging on by a thread. It starts with the little ones.
    Itís travel team ball AAU is a whole different animal.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by HHS55 View Post
    Itís travel team ball AAU is a whole different animal.

Select team, Travel team, whatever you want to call it. Basketball program for the younger ones.

Thread Information