Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 31-6A football

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by East956 View Post
    I wanna see his highlights also and ANYTHING hes done really. I would also like to know what makes him so good and "the real deal"

When I get a chance im gonna go find out myself

Unless Bobcats or someone else in here can spill the beans
    Yup thats all i was wanting to know.. i mean where did he attend HS last yr, lets start simple whats his name lol

Moderator in Training

Quote Originally Posted by East956 View Post
    Maybe they chose East over Panthers idk. Id like to know how it all went down though. If I had to choose Id go with East over high for a few reasons. For one East has been consistently really good for years n years now, consistent at head coach, beating the panthers lately, NEED for qb with Lefevre gone and less comp for the starting job.
    East956 makes very good valid points. I would also add that the best players get on the field at East. No politics.
    I'm not afraid to think outside the box or put 8 in it.

Immortal

Lol uh oh what do you know boost, but yeah true i would also say cause east dont have alot of depth, so they play everyone they got, over here diff story and yes lots of politics.

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Lol im not saying i care that hes going to east, lefevre went there cause his dad got a coaching job so he tagged along, my whole point was wanting to know how bobcat knows hes a good qb this new kid from mexico if nobody really knows nothing about him. And or maybe his family got a home zoned to east and we dont need to jump to assumptions. Either way its all good, just curious to know thats all.
    Not assuming anything really, its just a little funny how you make it a point to throw the word lucky in there. Yes East tied it up and im thinking this series is gonna go the way its gone. Couple wins this side couple wins that side

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    East956 makes very good valid points. I would also add that the best players get on the field at East. No politics.
    Honestly bro what you just said is incredible. God knows I was gonna add that political part to my comment but I didnt. Politics is everywhere, but politics at high vs politics at East when it comes to football especially qb are on different levels.
    No way would this kid get in front of cavazos or someone else even if he was better than him.

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Yup thats all i was wanting to know.. i mean where did he attend HS last yr, lets start simple whats his name lol
    I know right

Immortal

That just shows how east program has maintained its stature as oNE of the top teams. They make masterpieces with less clay (being one of the smallest 6a schools in the valley). They put the best players on the field regardless of freshman,sophmore,junior or senior. Even willing to play them both ways based on athleticism. That's kudos to the head coach and coaching staff. They know what it takes to win and will put the best product on the field to get that accomplished.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    That's been the biggest problem at WHS for the past few seasons.

A rivalry? The third time weve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.-Coach Burget

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Pride View Post
    That's been the biggest problem at WHS for the past few seasons.
    So with Salinas its still the same?

Heisman Winner

And whats the status on the fieldhouse, whens the scoreboard scheduled to be in place?

Immortal

Some info on the bobcats....looKs like there rb will be someone too watch. The wildcats have been known for having top rushers in the district, good luck to the bobcats and wish them the best.
    http://rgvsports.com/news/82547/quin...bcats-defense/

Hall of Famer

Current standings anyone?

A rivalry? The third time weve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.-Coach Burget

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Pride View Post
    Current standings anyone?
    I believe vela and east are undefeated in district thus far and Edinburg and we high are tied at 1-1 followed by econ,north, and dnorth

Thread Information