Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 32-6A

Retired Football Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ralphss434 View Post
    I think Hanna will just fade away and be a distant memory.i could be wrong but the time is coming we will find out
    As long as Hanna has Marroquin calling plays they'll put up points to win games. They'll at least make the playoffs.
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!

Heisman Winner

I think the Hanna QB and the RB who took the Card defense to the cleaners are coming back this year. SB and Hanna will fite for the DC, LF 3rd, and Cards, South and Rivera will fite for 4th. South will probably take 4th.

Retired Football Guru

Quote Originally Posted by northwestharl View Post
    I think the Hanna QB and the RB who took the Card defense to the cleaners are coming back this year. SB and Hanna will fite for the DC, LF 3rd, and Cards, South and Rivera will fite for 4th. South will probably take 4th.
    I'll admit I overlooked Brownsville teams in the past but they've raised an eyebrow with me.

They got some good coaches and athletes over there.
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by northwestharl View Post
    LF has a lot coming back, most of the O-line for this year.
    FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

Retired Football Guru

Quote Originally Posted by norcal95 View Post
    LF dont rebuild. Yall reload. But once LFCISD splits to two HS's...it'll be hard to reload.
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by norcal95 View Post
    Speaking of LF, I got a chance to see Nico Valencia at camp. That boy good and will definitely be an offensive threat.

The loser and her attempts to stir the pot...LOL!

LF should be competing for district.

Hanna does return some good kids, but when was the last time they posted good back-to-back seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    The loser and her attempts to stir the pot...LOL!

LF should be competing for district.

Hanna does return some good kids, but when was the last time they posted good back-to-back seasons?
    2017-2018!

Glad Sharys and Hannas game is before district play, (week 4). Both teams will be a few games into the season, and both teams should know where they stand for the season and how will they both do for the remainder of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Night Lights View Post
    2017-2018!
    We will definitely see...

Again, Hanna has a good core coming back, but what about the unsung heroes aka OL and DL?

Defense returnees?

All Star

Hanna will be good this year do not worry about that returning QB and RB great group of kids moving up and a few putting in the work. What I noticed this past weekend at FBU is not many kids from 32-6A were present hopefully they show up to the remaining 3 camps and put in the work as only 1 or 2 individuals can't help a team.

Thumbs up

We will definitely see...

Again, Hanna has a good core coming back, but what about the unsung heroes aka OL and DL? Defense returnees?
    Rock Solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Night Lights View Post
    Rock Solid.
    So both lines are returning their starters?

Rock solid doesn't say much, especially in regards to returnees.

Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Follow BFC On Twitter Add BFC on Facebook

Hanna will have the same scenario as most teams including Harlingen at the line. You can never be certain on some players but I will say Hanna will lose good d line players to graduation this year. There is more than capable kids coming up the ranks but some are untested at varsity. Hanna will be fine this coming year. Only thing i fear is somehow I hope cause i see some leo tienda in our RB Macias. Macias had a spectacular junior season just hope a leo tienda doesnt happen. Now that is where it can hurt Hanna. This is the NEW HANNA as coach Guess puts it.
    Last edited by BFC; 03-21-2018 at 04:37 PM.

I am confident it will make sense to you as the upcoming season progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by BFC View Post
    Hanna will have the same scenario as most teams including Harlingen at the line. You can never be certain on some players but I will say Hanna will lose good d line players to graduation this year. There is more than capable kids coming up the ranks but some are untested at varsity. Hanna will be fine this coming year. Only thing i fear is somehow I hope cause i see some leo tienda in our RB Macias. Macias had a spectacular junior season just hope a leo tienda doesnt happen. Now that is where it can hurt Hanna. This is the NEW HANNA as coach Guess puts it.
    Hoping a Leo Tienda doesn’t happen means not getting injured?
    Last edited by cardinal85; 03-21-2018 at 08:26 PM.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Hoping a Leo Tienda doesn’t happen a
    Resting your season on one kid isn’t good. Develop Develop Develop.....

Retired Football Guru

I've concluded kids these days can't handle 25+ carries/game or won't play with pain.

That's why a RB by commitee is probably a good plan to have.

One thing I'm certain of Marroquin is he will find a backup to the backup to step up should the injury bug show its ugly face.
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!

Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Follow BFC On Twitter Add BFC on Facebook

Hoping a Leo Tienda doesn’t happen means not getting injured?
    Yes injury is what is meant. Macias runs with such an aggressive style and he is small framed but is one of the toughest kids on the field. For the cards Abel Castaneda that season came in for tienda and was serviceable then i believe he got hurt but was not a Tienda. Now Hanna is more than Macias as we know just stating what was seen last year of Macias getting banged up every game coming out with injuries but somehow came back in on all the games and finished strong.

Yes injury is what is meant. Macias runs with such an aggressive style and he is small framed but is one of the toughest kids on the field. For the cards Abel Castaneda that season came in for tienda and was serviceable then i believe he got hurt but was not a Tienda. Now Hanna is more than Macias as we know just stating what was seen last year of Macias getting banged up every game coming out with injuries but somehow came back in on all the games and finished strong.
    I hear you. What really hurt Harlingen and Tienda that year was the OL. If Hanna has a good OL, that will help considerably, especially with such an aggressive runner.

Thread Information