Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2018 32-6A

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by BFC View Post
    Yes we need the scoreboard bad. It seems you havent been to sams the past 2 years because 2 yrs ago seldom were replays show due to many of the lighting of the screen burned out and last season the not 1 single replay was show at all since the video was not used. I will tell you this scoreboard is nice. Saw it the other day as they are still working on it but its cloae to been finished. It will be the best scoreboard in the valley this season not a close second.
    Well not so quick... Weslaco ISD is working on their new scoreboard, should be complete and ready by the start of the season, and I’m hearing it’s gonna be big. What also sets Wisd apart from the other school districts is our districts video crew in KWES these guys do everything in HD, best quality and they know how to make Friday night lights entertaining, and they know how to utilize the scoreboard, from replays, coverage, everything is on point. From the football game itself to the band, cheerleaders, etc,, they capture everything. They are the best at what they do.
    Last edited by Midvalleyftball79; 08-11-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Immortal

Bisdís new scoreboard is NICE though..

Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Follow BFC On Twitter Add BFC on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Bisdís new scoreboard is NICE though..
    I will tell you aswell that KWES is the tops in the valley. I do agree no district right now can compare to the service KWES does to the kids and to the fans. While it is appreciated what BISD does just wish they did half of what KWES does.

Hall of Famer

I don’t understand the thing with scoreboards ... I’m good with the old ones ... don’t want to here damn advertisements
    "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to DIE". - Inigo Montoya

Quote Originally Posted by craftysouthpaw View Post
    I don’t understand the thing with scoreboards ... I’m good with the old ones ... don’t want to here damn advertisements
    Oh gosh, stop being a Harlingen hater. You’re just jealous blah, blah, blah. You should enjoy and appreciate those annoying announcements.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by craftysouthpaw View Post
    I donít understand the thing with scoreboards ... Iím good with the old ones ... donít want to here damn advertisements
    Modern times,, just like practically all stadiums have done away with grass and gone turf. Even though I always personally favored grass. But now itís all about keeping up with the times, our scoreboard ran its course though, speakers were already giving out, and when we got the stadium seating expansion it just outgrew our screen. More and more high school stadiums are rivaling some college stadiums.

Immortal

But yes the ads suck.. that’s the only downfall.

Thread Information