Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 32-6A

IMO LF, has the toughest out of the valley non-district schedule, and Hanna has the hardest against Valley Teams non-district.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Hanna reppin very well out here at FBU Austin!!!!

All Star

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Hanna reppin very well out here at FBU Austin!!!!
    I thought I saw Victor on one of your pics I’m glad some Eagles finally made it out to a camp hope to see some of them at the Showdown.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by EP2RGV View Post
    I thought I saw Victor on one of your pics I’m glad some Eagles finally made it out to a camp hope to see some of them at the Showdown.
    There are others, they are looking good.

Heisman Winner

Cards have some young talented kids that were prematurely given opportunities to play due to all the injuries last season, but never got their chance to shine either due to suffering injuries as soon as given the chance and were then shutdown immediately. If 2018 team is going to make some noise with these talents, it is going to depend on the Offensive Line to develop into a strength and team staying healthy. That was our weakness last season. We need some hogs up front to block for these guys. We'll see how everything takes shape, but somethings got to give.

So ready to turn the page from last seasons injury riddled season. Hoping for a healthy 2018 season for all Valley teams.

Hope our boys are using the new blood on our schedule as motivation to prepare. MTXE!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BRWC; 04-12-2018 at 09:56 PM.

2x - 5A Regional Finalists ('89 & '11)
    12x - 5A/6A Regional Semifinalists ('88, '89, '94, '96, '97, '03, '05, '08, '09, '10, '11, '15)
    31x - Consecutive regular season game winning streak ('08-'11) *RGV 5A record
    38x - District Champions
    40x - Playoff trips *RGV record

BOTA- Cardinals lead 62-23-5
    Bird Bowl- Cardinals lead 21-4

Platinum

Everyone in the lower RGV needs to get their kids over to J&X Athletic Performance in Brownsville... They are working very well with young talent and they're really working hard to prove themselves in order to take RGV football to the next level...

All Star

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Everyone in the lower RGV needs to get their kids over to J&X Athletic Performance in Brownsville... They are working very well with young talent and they're really working hard to prove themselves in order to take RGV football to the next level...
    To add to this they started installing some artificial turf outdoors too it’s looking nice.

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by EP2RGV View Post
    To add to this they started installing some artificial turf outdoors too it’s looking nice.
    He is getting a laser timer soon as well as putting on a combine in order to get the participants some real baseline numbers... This guy is taking it to another level.

All Star

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    He is getting a laser timer soon as well as putting on a combine in order to get the participants some real baseline numbers... This guy is taking it to another level.
    Yeah I can’t wait I’m glad I have my son there.

Hall of Famer

Heard from a credible source San Benito lost all coordinators.maybe they went to Brownsville? Anyone?

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ralphss434 View Post
    Heard from a credible source San Benito lost all coordinators.maybe they went to Brownsville? Anyone?
    I heard that too, this might be a rough year for San Benito
    FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

Quote Originally Posted by norcal95 View Post
    Yup. Lost DC Michael Mull, who is now the DC at San Antonio Taft, and OC Gilbert Leal is now the Athletic Director in Brownsville.

Hall of Famer

Just heard Dan Gomez considering tarpons job,more money?

Hall of Famer

If true that would be smart after loosing so much in San Benito.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ralphss434 View Post
    If true that would be smart after loosing so much in San Benito.
    From what I understood the next few years at SB the talent pool is kinda depleted
    FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

Quote Originally Posted by norcal95 View Post
    Rough years are the norm for San Benito, they can get back to normal. They had their three years and now they can go.....softball anyone???????
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Immortal

Burget at East has had several asst. Coaches come and go and the wildcats have maintained there stature. This will be a good test for gomez at sb on how the new coaches and players respond to his head coaching abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Burget at East has had several asst. Coaches come and go and the wildcats have maintained there stature. This will be a good test for gomez at sb on how the new coaches and players respond to his head coaching abilities.
    What stature is that??????
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Immortal

They haven't become bottom dwellers, they've made they playoffs every year since about 2006 or 7 they have been consistent in there 3rd round appearance. Before gomez got to sb, there was no consistency at all. Gomez has maintained consistency since he has gotten to sb. With his asst. Moving to other coaching positions this will be a good test to see if he maintains that fire he has lit under the greyhounds. Burget has maintained the fire with the wildcats since he was an off. Coor. Into a head coach and this with being one of the smallest if not the smallest 6a in the valley. Cordiantors come and have gone but the wildcats seem to be consistent in putting a solid product on the field.

Immortal

I'm saying that Burget with being at on of the smallest 6a schools has brought the most out of the kids he has to work with with asst. Coaches coming and going, I'm sure gomez having one of the biggest ya schools in the valley will be able to maintain the success he has because he has created a movemnet in sb that has the kids believing in his program. Only time will tell.

Thread Information