Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by christofire View Post
    Well I'm not from Mcallen I just know that 306A went 5-2 against 316A. I'm not upset that y'all have differing opinions.
    Facts are facts

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Last time Mcallen ISD was with Psja and Weslaco and San Benito, McHi and McMemorial won district those 2 years. Just saying but that was the last and now is now.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by mustangpride View Post
    Facts are facts
    Nondistrict? I'd still take the psjas and Edinburgs over the mcallen and la joyas.
    Last edited by Truth; 01-13-2018 at 07:18 PM.

Legend

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Nondistrict? I'd still take the psjas and Edinburgs over the mcallen and la joyas. Again I think 31 6a teams seem to progress at the end where 30 6a teams seem to regress.
    Agree with this, I believe La Joya has actually gone the furthest in the playoffs most recently. Dnt remember which school though.

Nondistrict? I'd still take the psjas and Edinburgs over the mcallen and la joyas. Again I think 31 6a teams seem to progress at the end where 30 6a teams seem to regress.
    They both suck/ weak no matter which angle you look at it.But yea I get it ...Weslaco I.S.D will be moving down so I see why your trying to glorify 31-6A over 30-6A .Weslaco H .is going through a transformation so it's really hard to even put the Panthers anywhere at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Agree with this, I believe La Joya has actually gone the furthest in the playoffs most recently. Dnt remember which school though.
    They beat a Laredo school in the 1st round.I think it was La Joya.

Immortal

Last time Mcallen ISD was with Psja and Weslaco and San Benito, McHi and McMemorial won district those 2 years. Just saying but that was the last and now is now.
    Actually east and high finished 1 and 2 first year and McHi and Memorial finished 1 and 4 with weslacos 2 and 3. The psjas didn't make the playoffs during those years and in the other district where the Edinburgs and lajoyas were together...edinburg schools at least 2 both years made the playoffs and no la joyas made the playoffs.

Legend

My Social Networking

Actually east and high finished 1 and 2 first year and McHi and Memorial finished 1 and 4 with weslacos 2 and 3. The psjas didn't make the playoffs during those years and in the other district where the Edinburgs and lajoyas were together...edinburg schools at least 2 both years made the playoffs and no la joyas made the playoffs.

Lol MP gonna be mad that mchi and Weslacos did better than his squad, lmbo

Thanks for the clarification, thght McMemorial has done better.
    Last edited by lmoya; 01-13-2018 at 07:32 PM.

Immortal

They both suck/ weak no matter which angle you look at it.But yea I get it ...Weslaco I.S.D will be moving down so I see why your trying to glorify 31-6A over 30-6A .Weslaco H .is going through a transformation so it's really hard to even put the Panthers anywhere at this point.
    I ain't trying to glorify anything bro....that was a mock realignment...which means it isn't set in stone. If the weslacos didn't move I'd still say the same thing. No offense but I'd take a transitional panther team over the majority of the current 306a.

Immortal

Lol MP gonna be mad that mchi and Weslacos did better than his squad, lmbo
    He will either say we're putting words in his mouth, or say we're name calling or one of his other methods to try and legitimize his point of view. Muskank will be muskank.....I've still been waiting for him to answer my question on which he's said east has always had the easiest routes to the playoffs...but he won't say if the route against Vela and del rio both dcs was an easy route. Maybe if I bring it up he'll answer.....or do what he does best dissappear for a while tI'll the coast is clear.

Immortal

And muskank dissappear again. Guess we'll wait for his answer when he comes out of hiding.

On a side note my condolences to bb coach swifts family out of mcallen. Coach roy swift used to be a bbcoach at wes high before moving to mcallen.
    Last edited by Truth; 01-13-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Immortal

Guess muskank pride is still hiding. If this was the 80s he'd be on the side of a milk carton by now.

Guess muskank pride is still hiding. If this was the 80s he'd be on the side of a milk carton by now.
    Still here ....Came down with flu
    Besides you keep repeating yourself and we are just going in circles. Bottom point here is that East has had it easy to the 3rd round on every season and never made it competitive against SA. Funny how you put the Bears as a tough opponent.

Immortal

Still here ....Came down with flu
    Besides you keep repeating yourself and we are just going in circles. Bottom point here is that East has had it easy to the 3rd round on every season and never made it competitive against SA. Funny how you put the Bears as a tough opponent.
    The flu...haha, guess I'll have to add that one to your excuse box. The only reason I'm repeating myself is cause u stuck your foot in your mouth and I want u to taste it.

So one more time who had the toughest trip to the third round in 2016? East beat dc vela and dc del rio.....

Just giving the bears props for the great season they had....they would of smoked everyone else in your district. Just stating the kid was the leading Passer in the valley and he was no matter how much u thought it was media bias until I showed u where he ranked in the state.

Immortal

On another note since u think east has it so easy every year as u claim....East had to go through one of the toughest districts south of San antonio to get to the third round....so if any team has had an easy route to the playoffs it's been your memorial mustangs.

Heisman Winner

Edinburg Vela #1?

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by LupitoLPNL View Post
    Edinburg Vela #1?
    Yeah... I think so

Heisman Winner

Vela - Memorial will be an offensive show.

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by redwave View Post
    Vela - Memorial will be an offensive show.
    It'll be a fun game to watch, I'll take Vela by 21 though... That's what I think of Vela with Rosales and Christian Flores in the backfield and Justin Cantu and Enriquez out wide...

Immortal

Which valley team has the longest current playoff streak going? East has gone to the playoffs since 2007. I'm sure there are others higher. Was just curious.

Thread Information