Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Says the guy who's crying because another poster didn't put his team higher on the list.
    Who said that I was angry ? It's called discussion and debate which is something totally different. Your saying every time someone response to anothers post it's cause they are crying and angry ?

Immortal

You want to say east had an easy route to the third round,I can easily say memorial had aND has had an easy route to the playoffs. I'd put 326as last place teams over 316as second place teams.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by mustangpride View Post
    Who said that I was angry ? It's called discussion and debate which is something totally different. Your saying every time someone response to anothers post it's cause they are crying and angry ?
    If it's called debate then why is it when I put you in your place as many do on the forum you run away and try to avoid responding to the post. I told you psjas qb is the top passer in the valley you said that was based off newspaper and media bias so I busted out maxpreps which had his I believe at 16 in the state for passing yards. Then ur there crying about east and how it's always had an easy route to the 3rd round about I pointed out last year when they seemingly had the toughest route to the 3rd round in beating dc vela and dc del rio. And you avoided it till I brought it up again just now and all you can do is pivot from your original questions. Your a joke.

So I just gave you an example of east having the most difficult route to the 3rd round as you asked me to provide and now you jump to something else? Again east has one of the smallest enrollments in 6a and Memorial has (by rgvtrouble] the best athletes in the valley when it comes to football. You guys havent gotten to the 3rd round for some time now and when u did you guys had a division 1 skills position player on the team. East hasn't had that privilege and still has the respect of the valley. U just can't deal with facts and look to discredit a program that has earned it's respect. But haters gonna hate.
    It's Not our O but our D that has kept us from moving forward.Atleast I'm realistic and say it as it itand not like you that keeps bragging going to the 3rd Round when it's freaking obvious that your playoffs oppenants were easy paths.,But Ofcourse East hasn't made it competitive in any of those 3rd round appearances.

You want to say east had an easy route to the third round,I can easily say memorial had aND has had an easy route to the playoffs. I'd put 326as last place teams over 316as second place teams.
    I said it right away when we played United South that they were weak and clueless.

Immortal

It's Not our O but our D that has kept us from moving forward.Atleast I'm realistic and say it as it itand not like you that keeps bragging going to the 3rd Round when it's freaking obvious that your playoffs oppenants were easy paths.,But Ofcourse East hasn't made it competitive in any of those 3rd round appearances.
    So who had the most difficult route to the 3rd round last year? Was it memorial? Did memorial have an easy route to the 3rd round last year? What happened?
    Last edited by Truth; 01-02-2018 at 04:04 PM.

If it's called debate then why is it when I put you in your place as many do on the forum you run away and try to avoid responding to the post. I told you psjas qb is the top passer in the valley you said that was based off newspaper and media bias so I busted out maxpreps which had his I believe at 16 in the state for passing yards. Then ur there crying about east and how it's always had an easy route to the 3rd round about I pointed out last year when they seemingly had the toughest route to the 3rd round in beating dc vela and dc del rio. And you avoided it till I brought it up again just now and all you can do is pivot from your original questions. Your a joke.
    Top passer against what district and teams ? I saw no top QB passer against Vela and I think after the Vela game they were exposed and fell apart .

Immortal

I said it right away when we played United South that they were weak and clueless.
    So who had the toughest route to the 3rd round last year since you say east has never had a tough route to the 3rd round.

So who had the toughest route to the 3rd round last year since you say east has never had a tough route to the 3rd round.
    SB and they represented the valley really good.

Immortal

Top passer against what district and teams ? I saw no top QB passer against Vela and I think after the Vela game they were exposed and fell apart .
    Top Passer as in yrds. Velas defense was good and got to psjas qb but you can't say guajardo isn't a baller. He could of been if he wasn't mvp of that district....again if you know the meaning of mvp.

Immortal

Panthers 2018 should be on the come up.. Looking forward to it. I'll post a thread about who returns and the upcoming season later on.

Immortal

SB and they represented the valley really good.
    Naw muskank pride let me reword it for you cause I'm sure you know what I meant but your latching on to the last year as in 2017. Who had the toughest route to the 3rd round the previous football season since you say east has always had an easy route.

Top Passer as in yrds. Velas defense was good and got to psjas qb but you can't say guajardo isn't a baller. He could of been if he wasn't mvp of that district....again if you know the meaning of mvp.
    Vela's team was weak...They stop 31-6A teams but after it was a different story.Same with McMemorial ,We look like a solid D but once we played outside our weak district everyone would score on us so easily.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Chill homie ...It's a forum and that's why they are made for to discuss/ debat. What is said here is just our personal opinions and nothing else. If your gonna get all feelings in here what anyone posts then this is not a place for you.
    No feelings here, donít see me complaining about someoneís opinion. Homie

Immortal

Panthers had alot of nail biters this season and I think with cavasos in the backfield he will lead the team to a much better season than last year. Maybe a possible contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Panthers 2018 should be on the come up.. Looking forward to it. I'll post a thread about who returns and the upcoming season later on.
    Will be looking to see if the Panthers come back to its winning ways.

Immortal

Naw muskank pride let me reword it for you cause I'm sure you know what I meant but your latching on to the last year as in 2017. Who had the toughest route to the 3rd round the previous football season since you say east has always had an easy route.
    Still waiting to contradict yourself again with this question muskank

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    No feelings here, don’t see me complaining about someone’s opinion. Homie
    So Why the post earlier that led to this? Carry on kid

Immortal

I say against teams that were better than teams in your district.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Clueless

Thread Information