Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,596

    Default 2017 5A Texas All-State

    I want to congratulate E-E FS Derik Ayala 2nd team All-State and Honorable Mention Valley View DL David Torres. This were the only 2 Valley 5A players to make the list.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  2. #2
    Premium
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    I want to congratulate E-E FS Derik Ayala 2nd team All-State and Honorable Mention Valley View DL David Torres. This were the only 2 Valley 5A players to make the list.
    Congratulations

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Default

    Saw the 2017 6A- All-State list. Seems like Mcmemorial/ Edin. Vela had a few on list.
    Last edited by blackshirt; 12-21-2017 at 11:31 AM.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackshirt View Post
    Saw the 2017 6A- All-State list. Seems like Mcmemorial had a few on list.
    They might have. But this is for the 5A not 6A thread
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  6. #6

    Default

    Oh, I thought it might get lonely in here since it was only one or two players on 5A list.

  7. #7
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackshirt View Post
    Oh, I thought it might get lonely in here since it was only one or two players on 5A list.
    I know you would of thought that THE SUPER SOPHOMORE From Mercedes would of made a dent. I guess they weren't that special after all.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Congratulations to Landry Gilpin Mission Vets and Angel Chapa Pioneer D Backs Honorable Mention All State

  9. #9
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush82 View Post
    Congratulations to Landry Gilpin Mission Vets and Angel Chapa Pioneer D Backs Honorable Mention All State
    Congrats and sorry if I missed their name.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    I want to congratulate E-E FS Derik Ayala 2nd team All-State and Honorable Mention Valley View DL David Torres. This were the only 2 Valley 5A players to make the list.
    Has there ever been a year without someone from EE not on the All State List? Didnt make the playoffs but yet have 2 guys selected to the All State Team????

  11. #11
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotdog21 View Post
    Has there ever been a year without someone from EE not on the All State List? Didnt make the playoffs but yet have 2 guys selected to the All State Team????
    And if you want to know who he is go to the game film from the E-E vs Vela game. His the one that had the pick six against Vela. Now where is it written that a player from a playoff team are the only one's that can get the recognition for the All State Honors?
    Last edited by lmka; 12-27-2017 at 09:49 AM.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackshirt View Post
    Oh, I thought it might get lonely in here since it was only one or two players on 5A list.

  13. #13

    Default

    Congrats to the 2 Valley kids in 5-A

  14. #14
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mustangpride View Post
    Congrats to the 2 Valley kids in 5-A
    Actually 4 made it. Gilpin from Mission Vets and Chapa from Pioneer. Both of them were Honorable Mention also.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  15. #15

    Default

    Don’t know how Bulthuis from Pioneer didn’t get anything. 8 INTs 5 blocked FGs...

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllStarEscobar1969 View Post
    Don’t know how Bulthuis from Pioneer didn’t get anything. 8 INTs 5 blocked FGs...
    Both feats are very impressive.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •