Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Rush82 View Post
    Ok here is how it went down so we can all move on and get back to our lives because it was same way Marichalar was removed and common practice in the Valley. You have a group of parents who don't like how a coach runs his program because he is not a politician for there cause One is sister of athletic coordinator who listens to every complaint yet has little or no communication with head coach then you have a board member who also has ties with athletic coordinator so now you have a perfect storm for a reassignment so the guy who was passed over by the previous board can now get the job he so desperately wanted four years ago because the board is ok with him at this current time. Parents go straight to board members and AD and Principal act like there hands are tied . You guys get the picture .Everyone have a blessed X Mas .
    The only thing you got wrong with Marichalar IS THE PARENT'S DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Retired Super Moderator

Has anything come of this situation?

Is Sharyland ISD taking applications still? Or has Tommy Lee taken the job on a permanent basis?

Quote Originally Posted by Rush82 View Post
    Ok here is how it went down so we can all move on and get back to our lives because it was same way Marichalar was removed and common practice in the Valley. You have a group of parents who don't like how a coach runs his program because he is not a politician for there cause One is sister of athletic coordinator who listens to every complaint yet has little or no communication with head coach then you have a board member who also has ties with athletic coordinator so now you have a perfect storm for a reassignment so the guy who was passed over by the previous board can now get the job he so desperately wanted four years ago because the board is ok with him at this current time. Parents go straight to board members and AD and Principal act like there hands are tied . You guys get the picture .Everyone have a blessed X Mas .
    WHACKO PLACE TO WORK,SEND ANY KIDS TO GET AN EDUCATION, DISCIPLINE OR VALUES.

Heisman Winner

Pioneer needs to make a decision soon since re-alignment is coming up and schedules will be made.

Junior Varsity

My Social Networking

Follow J Wade Mcdaniel On Twitter

Decision was made a long time ago but they just announced it

Surprise surprise NOT!!!

Heisman Winner

So much for legitimate applicants . Waste of their time it seems.

Retired Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by J Wade Mcdaniel View Post
    Decision was made a long time ago but they just announced it

Surprise surprise NOT!!!
    Yeah, the writing was on the wall for a while, no?

Junior Varsity

My Social Networking

Waste of everyone’s time

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by J Wade Mcdaniel View Post
    Waste of everyone’s time
    Serious question... Do you not think Lee will do well?? Pioneer has some really good kids...

Retired Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Serious question... Do you not think Lee will do well?? Pioneer has some really good kids...
    Well, looking at this as an outsider to the situation, it sure as heck looks like Lee stabbed Wheeler in the back in order to get the job. And any sort of "application process", and I put quotes around that because that's all it was, seemed entirely irrelevant and a waste of time for any of the coaches who may have driven over to Sharyland for interviews.

Heisman Winner

An established winning coach would do better.

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Tarpons1994 View Post
    Well, looking at this as an outsider to the situation, it sure as heck looks like Lee stabbed Wheeler in the back in order to get the job. And any sort of "application process", and I put quotes around that because that's all it was, seemed entirely irrelevant and a waste of time for any of the coaches who may have driven over to Sharyland for interviews.
    Pioneer is NOT Sharyland... Seeing the corruptness of the PIONEER ISD school board... I am ashamed to say Pioneer shares the same school district with Sharyland HS

Retired Super Moderator

Pioneer is NOT Sharyland... Seeing the corruptness of the PIONEER ISD school board... I am ashamed to say Pioneer shares the same school district with Sharyland HS
    I did say I'm an outsider. I've heard some call it Sharyland Pioneer, I've heard some call it Mission Pioneer. IMHO, it's Sharyland because it was Sharyland High that was split into 2 schools.

Junior Varsity

My Social Networking

Someone on campus says Lee interviewed in warm-ups. Bold move. Don’t even dress up for an interview? Pioneer got what they wanted. Wonder if any other head coaches there will b on the chopping block. Basketball ain’t doing too hot. Maybe those 2 were Lee hires so they might be safe.

Junior Varsity

My Social Networking

What’s next? Who will he bring in? How will they make room for coaches?
    Last edited by J Wade Mcdaniel; 01-24-2018 at 08:39 PM.

So what CISD is Sharyland under?

Junior Varsity

My Social Networking

Why didn’t they just give Lee the job in 2014? How is he a great fit now but not 4 years ago?

Politics

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    So what CISD is Sharyland under?
    The "technical" name is Sharyland ISD... But since the ENTIRE SCHOOL BOARD is comprised of PIONEER peeps, some of us lowly Rattlers refer to it as PIONEER ISD... Its almost comical how much that school board pushes for Pioneer Athletics to succeed...
    Last edited by RGVTrouble; 01-22-2018 at 10:15 PM.

The "technical" name is Sharyland ISD... But since the ENTIRE SCHOOL BOARD is comprised of PIONEER peeps, some of us lowly Rattlers refer to it as PIONEER ISD... Its almost comical how much that school board pushes for Pioneer Athletics to succeed...

Lol, got ya.

Quote Originally Posted by redwave View Post
    So much for legitimate applicants . Waste of their time it seems.
    As far as I'm aware of it is a Government job so the school still legally has to go through an interview process and have it posted for 10 days.

Thread Information