Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

//www.krgv.com/clip/14581973/two-a-day-tour-sharyland

Quote Originally Posted by Viper95 View Post
    //www.krgv.com/clip/14581973/two-a-day-tour-sharyland
    Ty for Sharing , hadn’t seen it

Game Day! First game for the 2018 Rattlers! GO Rattlers and good luck to both teams , hoping for an injury free game

So whats the scouting report on Laredo Cigarroa ?

Platinum

So whats the scouting report on Laredo Cigarroa ?
    I'll probably go see a different game... I'm not saying Sharyland will win for sure, but I think we have a better than decent chance...

Platinum

Sharyland's freshman and JV teams are all undefeated and looking very impressive... We haven't been this successful at the lower levels since the 2011-2012 seasons which lead to some of our better seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Sharyland's freshman and JV teams are all undefeated and looking very impressive... We haven't been this successful at the lower levels since the 2011-2012 seasons which lead to some of our better seasons.
    Are you giving up 2018 and looking at the future ?
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Immortal

I would put to much stock on the JV. Most team have their better Soph on the Varsity.
    Last edited by lmka; 09-26-2018 at 08:30 AM.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    I would put to much stock on the JV. Mist team have their better Soph on the Varsity.
    Sharyland has a couple of sophs on varsity too... We have some really good freshman kids, two kids that will likely be on varsity sometime this season... The JV has a QB and RB combo that might also get pulled up at some point... I generally don't put a lot of stock in the freshman and JV either, but I have seen some good kids come up in my day...

Immortal

Sharyland has a couple of sophs on varsity too... We have some really good freshman kids, two kids that will likely be on varsity sometime this season... The JV has a QB and RB combo that might also get pulled up at some point... I generally don't put a lot of stock in the freshman and JV either, but I have seen some good kids come up in my day...
    No the Freshman you might take notice. But it all depends if your ISD has more than 1 Freshmen team.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Shary wins this one!

Shary SHOULD Win and there is no excuse as to why they shouldnt... No offense to Cigarroa but they arent a very a good program. I see Adame and staff still moving players around for the first half to see what their best hand will be for the last 4 games of District after Cigarroa and Roma (EE, Pioneer, Mercedes, VV).

Platinum

Shary won, but Sharyland's OL just isnt very good... Tons of high snaps, if Edgar wasn't 6ft they would have flown over his head, a couple did... The OL still can't move anyone out of their way, all that size for what!?!

I think his # is 14....would like to see him get more touches.(Sanches)

You guys should handle Roma easily and a must win as well.

I agree there... He can play both sides of ball and ST, he mainly does ST as of now and goes w the 2nd team in O. Should be interesting if they do use him more along w Fernie Cardenas who had a nice 23 Yd Td Run from slot.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangpride View Post
    You guys should handle Roma easily and a must win as well.
    Should be no biggy.. One last look at a run team, then a nice 4 game stretch that should come up to the DC in one of those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    Should be no biggy.. One last look at a run team, then a nice 4 game stretch that should come up to the DC in one of those games.
    Agree

Platinum

There are several kids I would like to see get more reps, but I'll let the coaches do what they do... #14 Mauricio Sanchez is a gem, he can play DB, WR or QB... #43 Fernie Cardenas is an explosive athlete and can score from anywhere on the field and #2 Joe Gomez is a very speedy WR...

There are several kids I would like to see get more reps, but I'll let the coaches do what they do... #14 Mauricio Sanchez is a gem, he can play DB, WR or QB... #43 Fernie Cardenas is an explosive athlete and can score from anywhere on the field and #2 Joe Gomez is a very speedy WR...
    I'm sure they appreciate that.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Thread Information