Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 181 to 190 of 190
  1. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper95 View Post
    Next weeks home playoff game for Rattlers. Will that game be on Friday or Saturday if vs Somerset ?
    I saw it would be played on Saturday just not sure if 4 or 7. Since I beleive pioneer plays at home too

  2. #182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    I saw it would be played on Saturday just not sure if 4 or 7. Since I beleive pioneer plays at home too
    Maxpreps shows Somerset vs Shary on 11/16 730...

  3. #183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper95 View Post
    Maxpreps shows Somerset vs Shary on 11/16 730...
    It’s confirmed that Sharyland will play its Home Bi-District match up 11/17 6 PM.

  4. #184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    It’s confirmed that Sharyland will play its Home Bi-District match up 11/17 6 PM.
    Great....thanks..

  5. #185

    Default

    Somerset vs Shary winner will play Brenham next....

  6. #186

    Default

    RB #30 is he done for the season ?

  7. #187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper95 View Post
    RB #30 is he done for the season ?
    Yes..

  8. #188

    Default

    I hope #16 JR RB Damian Pruneda gets the opportunity to get more carries , to have some experience going into Senior season next year.

  9. #189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    I hope #16 JR RB Damian Pruneda gets the opportunity to get more carries , to have some experience going into Senior season next year.
    I see #16 as a WR tall and should do well in open space.

  10. #190
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    15,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper95 View Post
    I see #16 as a WR tall and should do well in open space.
    Go check out my 2019 Rattlers thread, you will see who our WRs are expected to be... I'm sure there will be a couple more to emerge as well, that JV team had some really good kids on it... I didn't mention Robert Mancha in my 2019 thread, but if that kid works over the summer I think he has the ability be a very good slot WR, he's already very savvy in the open field and he has great vision...

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •