Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 12th Man View Post
    Jose Garcia "the speedster" you are talking about, is playing 7 on 7 and has been the whole summer. He is playing safety this year.
    Correction Pedro Luna (speedster) Safety

Jose Garcia "the speedster" you are talking about, is playing 7 on 7 and has been the whole summer. He is playing safety this year.
    I heard the kid has been in Houston all summer training (football) as a family member received treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by northwestharl View Post
    No impact players returning, just good average players, comes down to the new qb if he can drive them down the field. Looking at 3-7.

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    I heard the kid has been in Houston all summer training (football) as a family member received treatment.
    Got my info from players from the 7 on 7 team. He is working out but not necessarily for football. In addition to tearing up the track as a freshman, apparently he has a future in soccer. I didn’t know he was a soccer player also so I clarified with the kids and he’s a beast on the soccer field also and doesn’t want to risk injury. We’ll find out soon enough. Underground should start soon then two a days.

Heisman Winner

Correction Pedro Luna (speedster) Safety
    Yeah I was talking about Jose Garcia. I went to the 7 on 7 game Tuesday against Los Fresnos and talked to some of the kids. Glad to hear at least one of the two freshman speedsters is out there.

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by BadFrank View Post
    Got my info from players from the 7 on 7 team. He is working out but not necessarily for football. In addition to tearing up the track as a freshman, apparently he has a future in soccer. I didn’t know he was a soccer player also so I clarified with the kids and he’s a beast on the soccer field also and doesn’t want to risk injury. We’ll find out soon enough. Underground should start soon then two a days.
    With 10.4sec 100m speed he has a real future in soccer...

Yes the soccer thing is true. But Pedro Luna is playing (Safety) and is just as fast on the track.

I wonder why he even played his Fish year or in middle school...

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by East956 View Post
    Believe or leave!

Immortal

Turnovers killed the cards in the pioneer game I wonder how this game will turn out. Is the card qb expirienced?

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Turnovers killed the cards in the pioneer game I wonder how this game will turn out. Is the card qb expirienced?
    You have a time machine?

You meant Mission Vets.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    You meant Mission Vets.
    My bad yea vets....

Immortal

Looks like the panthers wI'll take part in a trip scrimmage with psja me and the cards on Aug 11 in psja

Looks like the panthers wI'll take part in a trip scrimmage with psja me and the cards on Aug 11 in psja
    Geez, you need to stop posting from your phone or disable auto correct. lol.

Tri scrimmage between Weslaco, PSJA Memorial, and Harlingen, right?

Immortal

Yea no doubt....haha

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Believe or leave!
    I believe yall will be a tough team. That's usually the case. We play non district should be interesting

I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Hall of Famer

Who coaches psja memorial?
    "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to DIE". - Inigo Montoya

Thread Information