Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Losers Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    College Station put a WHOOPIN on Austin McCallum... Damn, that got bad!
    It did. To be honest I thought that the only team that would have made it past this round from cen tx was gonna be Westlake. I’m glad I was wrong.

Well Iím here now 😡

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by myklet View Post
    Well I’m here now ��
    Yeah, well 4 turnovers and playing with a Soph BACK UP QB vs Allen is a recipe for losing... LT will win the title next year though, that Card kid is legit! Reminds me a lot of Landry Gilpin from Mission Veterans...

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Yeah, well 4 turnovers and playing with a Soph BACK UP QB vs Allen is a recipe for losing... LT will win the title next year though, that Card kid is legit! Reminds me a lot of Landry Gilpin from Mission Veterans...
    Yup! Smaller nimble kid that can dance around people and sling it when need be.

Walking out of the stadium like this though sucks big you know what. Good thing I had an ice chest waiting for me in the parking lot. Sucks sucks sucks. Card is gonna be great. Wilson shut down their #1 receiver. But not having Baldwin and taking card away from receiver hurt big time. Great game by Allen, but what should have been. Oh well.

I know y'all lost myklet but that Card kid did alright in my eyes.

Super Moderator

It was a good game. Check out the stats ...

It was a good game. 6 sophomore starters and I have thought all year that this team will be better next year than this years team. I think this team overachieved and look forward to next year.

Thread Information