Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Calallen
    Posts
    5,756

    My Social Networking

    Follow SintonFan_inAustin On Twitter
    Visit SintonFan_inAustin's Youtube Channel

    Default

    How good is Laredo Nixon? Saw a score they beat Eagle Pass easily, Eagle Pass look pretty good giving Sinton their 1st loss of the season about a week ago.
    Last edited by SintonFan_inAustin; 12-16-2017 at 09:58 AM.

  2. #42
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    How good is Laredo Nixon? Saw a score they beat Eagle Pass easily, Eagle Pass look pretty good giving Sinton their 1st loss of the season about a week ago.
    They should go 3 to 4 rounds deep this playoff. Should win district 31-5A easily!

  3. #43
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lrdohmr View Post
    They should go 3 to 4 rounds deep this playoff. Should win district 31-5A easily!
    Nixon always seems to be very solid on the court.
    I believe they made the regional final just a couple seasons ago.
    STEELE KNIGHTS
    2010 6a D2 State Champs
    2011, 2016 6a D2 State Finalist
    12', 14', & 15' State Semi-Finalist

    34-7 Playoff Record Overall Since 2010 (1st year in 5a/6a)
    30-2 Playoff Record In Region 4 Since 2010

  4. #44
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSteele View Post
    Nixon always seems to be very solid on the court.
    I believe they made the regional final just a couple seasons ago.
    Yep, Nixon is a pretty consistent basketball program. They should be moving up to 6A next couple of seasons! Having Alexander, United and Nixon in the same district, all recent regional finalist, should make for a heck of a South Texas district.

  5. #45
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lrdohmr View Post
    Yep, Nixon is a pretty consistent basketball program. They should be moving up to 6A next couple of seasons! Having Alexander, United and Nixon in the same district, all recent regional finalist, should make for a heck of a South Texas district.
    Wow!
    Absolutely should be a great battle for district!
    STEELE KNIGHTS
    2010 6a D2 State Champs
    2011, 2016 6a D2 State Finalist
    12', 14', & 15' State Semi-Finalist

    34-7 Playoff Record Overall Since 2010 (1st year in 5a/6a)
    30-2 Playoff Record In Region 4 Since 2010

  6. #46
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    I watched Steele play NB Canyon last night and can say that Steele is a very solid team with some speed and size.
    Starting line up is 6'1" 6'2", 6'3", 6'5", & 6'8"

    The 6'3" kid is a freshman and is a truly phenomenal player. Usually the varsity game is way too fast for a 14 year old kid........not this one. He put up 20 last night effortlessly. I think he may have had only 2, maybe 3 misses from the field. Kid is smooth as silk and plays the 1 or 2 equally well. Remember the name Langston Love.
    STEELE KNIGHTS
    2010 6a D2 State Champs
    2011, 2016 6a D2 State Finalist
    12', 14', & 15' State Semi-Finalist

    34-7 Playoff Record Overall Since 2010 (1st year in 5a/6a)
    30-2 Playoff Record In Region 4 Since 2010

  7. #47

    Default

    Langston Love...ha, that’s a name.

  8. #48
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Langston Love...ha, that’s a name.
    lol
    Kid is a tremendous talent........check these out

    Here is a highlight reel vs Judson a couple weeks ago

    http://www.hudl.com/profile/10416489/langston-love

    Here is his 8th grade highlights

    STEELE KNIGHTS
    2010 6a D2 State Champs
    2011, 2016 6a D2 State Finalist
    12', 14', & 15' State Semi-Finalist

    34-7 Playoff Record Overall Since 2010 (1st year in 5a/6a)
    30-2 Playoff Record In Region 4 Since 2010

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •