Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.

View Poll Results: Who wins?!?!?!?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Edcouch-Elsa

    8 61.54%
  • La Joya Juarez Lincoln

    5 38.46%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 172
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Juan
    Posts
    23,284

    Arrow Edcouch-Elsa -VS- La Joya Juarez Lincoln

    So how good is Juarez Lincoln?

  2. #2

    Default

    The Tigers scrimmaged them and while only a scrimmage, the Tigers pretty much had their way with them; both in the controlled and live portions. Since lmka is the biggest all knowing Tiger fan, he should be able to give you an excellent analysis of how the Lobos will perform versus the Yellowjackets.

  3. #3
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    541

    Default

    EE by 14

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    1,889

    Default

    Going with LJ cause you know EE is living off the LF win
    FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkey View Post
    The Tigers scrimmaged them and while only a scrimmage, the Tigers pretty much had their way with them; both in the controlled and live portions. Since lmka is the biggest all knowing Tiger fan, he should be able to give you an excellent analysis of how the Lobos will perform versus the Yellowjackets.
    I'm also waiting for LMKA's expert analysis.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Juan
    Posts
    23,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal95 View Post
    Going with LJ cause you know EE is living off the LF win
    Lol .....

  7. #7
    The One and Only
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MERTEX
    Posts
    6,432

    Default

    Mercedes 1st scrimmage was with LJ. I think they only had 36 yds of offense...........They did not find the end zone the entire game........... Mercedes held them scoreless.......... But it was just a scrimmage.......... So with that said........
    LJ - 32
    Ee - 2 ..............
    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    Congrats to Mercedes. I just got my Internet back up. I had a problem with my modem.



    ..........................

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mercedes
    Posts
    5,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RR RATED View Post
    Mercedes 1st scrimmage was with LJ. I think they only had 36 yds of offense...........They did not find the end zone the entire game........... Mercedes held them scoreless.......... But it was just a scrimmage.......... So with that said........
    LJ - 32
    Ee - 2 ..............
    Actually they scored 3 times on us 2 in the controlled portion and once live game situation...now PI didn't find the endzone
    <img src=http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w343/BIKESHOE/TIGERFOOTBALLNUMBER2.gif border=0 alt= />

  9. #9
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mercedes
    Posts
    5,498

    Default

    We still dominated both scrimmages. With that being said, you might want to put LJJL up by more points
    Last edited by Tiger for Life; 09-19-2017 at 12:19 AM.
    <img src=http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w343/BIKESHOE/TIGERFOOTBALLNUMBER2.gif border=0 alt= />

  10. #10
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal95 View Post
    Going with LJ cause you know EE is living off the LF win
    Your still crying about the game.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  11. #11
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger for Life View Post
    We still dominated both scrimmages. With that being said, you might want to put LJJL up by more points
    I got you the seats on the 50 yard line that you call me about.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  12. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mercedes
    Posts
    5,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    I got you the seats on the 50 yard line that you call me about.
    Lol...I see you have a make believe friend, you're crazier than I thought.
    <img src=http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w343/BIKESHOE/TIGERFOOTBALLNUMBER2.gif border=0 alt= />

  13. #13
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger for Life View Post
    Lol...I see you have a make believe friend, you're crazier than I thought.
    Don't be embarrassed that your a jacket fan also. Dude if I were a Tiger fan and they sucked come playoff time I would also have a backup team also that wins in the playoffs.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  14. #14
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mercedes
    Posts
    5,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    Don't be embarrassed that your a jacket fan also. Dude if I were a Tiger fan and they sucked come playoff time I would also have a backup team also that wins in the playoffs.
    Pobre vato.. lol
    <img src=http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w343/BIKESHOE/TIGERFOOTBALLNUMBER2.gif border=0 alt= />

  15. #15
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brownsville, Texas
    Posts
    735

    My Social Networking

    Follow BFC On Twitter Add BFC on Facebook

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkey View Post
    The Tigers scrimmaged them and while only a scrimmage, the Tigers pretty much had their way with them; both in the controlled and live portions. Since lmka is the biggest all knowing Tiger fan, he should be able to give you an excellent analysis of how the Lobos will perform versus the Yellowjackets.
    Which Lobos... Lopez or Palmview....if its Juarez Lincoln they are the Huskies.

  16. #16
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BFC View Post
    Which Lobos... Lopez or Palmview....if its Juarez Lincoln they are the Huskies.
    BFC he doesn't get out much.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

  17. #17
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RR RATED View Post
    Mercedes 1st scrimmage was with LJ. I think they only had 36 yds of offense...........They did not find the end zone the entire game........... Mercedes held them scoreless.......... But it was just a scrimmage.......... So with that said........
    LJ - 32
    Ee - 2 ..............
    Actually Mercedes scrimmage against LJ Juarez-Lincoln, was Mercedes-7 and Juarez-Lincoln-2 in the controlled part and in the live action it was Mercedes-14 and Juarez-Lincoln-0. It should be a tight game since it will be played in Edcouch-Elsa and the refs can be biased! We shall see this friday!

  18. #18
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan1950 View Post
    Actually Mercedes scrimmage against LJ Juarez-Lincoln, was Mercedes-7 and Juarez-Lincoln-2 in the controlled part and in the live action it was Mercedes-14 and Juarez-Lincoln-0. It should be a tight game since it will be played in Edcouch-Elsa and the refs can be biased! We shall see this friday!
    Biased as the TD that called back in this week game against Weslaco.
    Last edited by lmka; 09-19-2017 at 11:19 AM.

  19. #19
    The One and Only
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MERTEX
    Posts
    6,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    Biased as the TD that called back in this week game against Weslaco.
    Biased???? Since you were sitting at the 50 yd line and enjoying all our TIGER home games, was it a penalty???????
    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    Congrats to Mercedes. I just got my Internet back up. I had a problem with my modem.



    ..........................

  20. #20
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    LA MAQUINA LAND
    Posts
    10,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RR RATED View Post
    Biased???? Since you were sitting at the 50 yd line and enjoying all our TIGER home games, was it a penalty???????
    NO. TD Weslaco
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •