5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rattlers

5 100.00%
  • Tigers

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Heisman Winner

Default Sharyland Rattlers @ VV Tigers

Rattlers had a BYE week, and Tigers come off a butt whooping 63-0. I Expect something similar, maybe not as many pts, since Shary when able, doesnt run up the score for sportsmanship. I'll take Sharyland 49-7 and move on to 2-1. The tigers seem to have a pretty easy 4 games coming up, VV tigers, Martin Tigers, Cig Toros, and Roma Glad, i dont see Shary losing to any of these teams at all, but anything can happen, after that, the next 5 teams will battle it out for a spot for playoffs and a shot at the DC. Imo Vets looks rn like the team to beat. Everyone improves day by day, and I Feel like sharyland will end up in the top 2.

Cake walk for Shary.
    Harlingen Cardinals Most Wins Of Any Team In Valley History.

Just another post from an ARROGANT CARDINAL FAN.

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    Cake walk for Shary.
    It's good they play VV first, with our Starting QB coming back, this would be good practice and get the feel of the game again

Heisman Winner

Cake walk for Shary.
    Who does Cards play first in District ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    Who does Cards play first in District ?
    Harlingen South in two weeks, next week the Cards are off.

Heisman Winner

Harlingen South in two weeks, next week the Cards are off.
    hmm should be cake walk too. Shary > Ed North > Harlingen Sotuh

hmm should be cake walk too. Shary > Ed North > Harlingen Sotuh
    Only the rivalry part could make it a game.

Platinum

Gonna be nice to add the dual threat Edgar Longoria brings to the field... I liked how Diego Vela played, but IMO Edgar just brings another element to our offense... He's one of the fastest players on the team and has a very live arm... I hope he's not too rusty, but I've been told he has been practicing this whole time... I think Shary will beat VV and i'm hoping to see our secondary make some adjustments after the way they looked vs ENorth.

Rattlers had a BYE week, and Tigers come off a butt whooping 63-0. I Expect something similar, maybe not as many pts, since Shary when able, doesnt run up the score for sportsmanship. I'll take Sharyland 49-7 and move on to 2-1. The tigers seem to have a pretty easy 4 games coming up, VV tigers, Martin Tigers, Cig Toros, and Roma Glad, i dont see Shary losing to any of these teams at all, but anything can happen, after that, the next 5 teams will battle it out for a spot for playoffs and a shot at the DC. Imo Vets looks rn like the team to beat. Everyone improves day by day, and I Feel like sharyland will end up in the top 2.
    Don't forget the Pioneer Diamondbacks!

Heisman Winner

whoops that 5th district game IS Pioneer. That Will be an exciting football game. 4th Snakeskin Classic, ill take the Rattlers extending the Lead series lead 3-1

whoops that 5th district game IS Pioneer. That Will be an exciting football game. 4th Snakeskin Classic, ill take the Rattlers extending the Lead series lead 3-1
    I saw Pioneer play against Memorial and they played a good tough game. They also play defense which the Rattlers don't seem to emphasize too much. Maybe the Rattlers will improve but Pioneer is playing well. I will also be watching the Mission Veterans. Landry is a playmaker and fun to watch.

Still think shary is better than pioneer I see

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by AllStarEscobar1969 View Post
    Yup..

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by elcontrol View Post
    I saw Pioneer play against Memorial and they played a good tough game. They also play defense which the Rattlers don't seem to emphasize too much. Maybe the Rattlers will improve but Pioneer is playing well. I will also be watching the Mission Veterans. Landry is a playmaker and fun to watch.
    I haven't seen Pioneer play but their defense gave up 41 to Memorial which might not be bad. I did see Memorial play against San Benito and was not impressed with Memorials offense at all...... Giving up 28 and only winning by 6 against Pace...I'm not sure that's very good either......Giving up 12 points to Cigaorra...not sure that's very good also...not like those 12 points came in the 4th qtr.

I think the jury is still out on both teams. I do agree that Shary needs to step on defense and play the corners they put in when they need a stop more often than not....most times they put in their best when it's too late.

Hall of Famer

Probably a toss up at this point. Hopefully one or both of the teams emerge through the season to bring back some pride to watered down Sharyland ISD system.

Hall of Famer

Sharyland should beat Valley View especially if starting QB is back. But don't overlook the tigers because they could surprise the rattlers. I'll take Sharyland!

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Kellym View Post
    Probably a toss up at this point. Hopefully one or both of the teams emerge through the season to bring back some pride to watered down Sharyland ISD system.
    Why are we even talking about Pioneer in a Sharyland thread? Don't they have any fans to make a topic about them or does no one really care about Pioneer??? Maybe AllStar can start a topic about letting Pace hang around or maybe he can tell us all Rosales getting hurt vs Ciggy??

Back to Sharyland, the Rattlers do get their QB back, lets see how much he opens up the Rattler Offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellym View Post
    I haven't seen Pioneer play but their defense gave up 41 to Memorial which might not be bad. I did see Memorial play against San Benito and was not impressed with Memorials offense at all...... Giving up 28 and only winning by 6 against Pace...I'm not sure that's very good either......Giving up 12 points to Cigaorra...not sure that's very good also...not like those 12 points came in the 4th qtr.

I think the jury is still out on both teams. I do agree that Shary needs to step on defense and play the corners they put in when they need a stop more often than not....most times they put in their best when it's too late.
    Good points, but Pioneer scored 24 against Memorial and had it not been for a couple of dropped balls would have scored at least two more touchdowns. Memorial also scored 28 against Weslaco East and you have to admit that San Benito's defense did an excellent job on Memorials offense. I posted earlier that Memorial looked very beatable and San Benito proved it.

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Why are we even talking about Pioneer in a Sharyland thread? Don't they have any fans to make a topic about them or does no one really care about Pioneer??? Maybe AllStar can start a topic about letting Pace hang around or maybe he can tell us all Rosales getting hurt vs Ciggy??

Back to Sharyland, the Rattlers do get their QB back, lets see how much he opens up the Rattler Offense.
    We could also talk about how Rosales will slice shary's defense right?

Hall of Famer

We could also talk about how Rosales will slice shary's defense right?
    Maybe true that Rosales will because he's very capable but I'll bite. I'd like to hear your thoughts on how.

I also think RGVTrouble has a couple valid questions. Rosales was replaced due to injury in the last game, right? Not asking for details of the injury but maybe an acknowledgement and that he's expected to return or not return right away. I'd also like to hear how Pace hung around and almost came all the way back on Pioneer.

Thread Information