Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. #21

    Default

    Well not defending. Men but if that's ur mentality what does it matter if u go 3 or 4 rounds deep isn't state the ultimate goal so anything short if that really doesn't matter 2 3 4 rounds deep u still lost correct

  2. #22

    Default

    30 6a might b weak but we play Laredo schools first rd while 326a play other valley schools so 2nd round comes easier

  3. #23
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    13,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blkstang View Post
    30 6a might b weak but we play Laredo schools first rd while 326a play other valley schools so 2nd round comes easier
    Poor argument, last time I checked San Benito, Weslaco East, Vela and Harlingen don't have the same trouble 30-6A has with them...

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Poor argument, last time I checked San Benito, Weslaco East, Vela and Harlingen don't have the same trouble 30-6A has with them...
    Unless you count last year. But I agree.
    Harlingen Cardinals Most Wins Of Any Team In Valley History.

    Just another post from an ARROGANT CARDINAL FAN.

  5. #25

    Default

    Oh wait I forgot San Benito almost always loses their playoff games to Laredo schools. Just check the history.
    Last edited by greenblood; 08-13-2017 at 01:17 PM.
    Harlingen Cardinals Most Wins Of Any Team In Valley History.

    Just another post from an ARROGANT CARDINAL FAN.

  6. #26

    Default

    Harlingen and San Benito lost to the same teams that beat 30-6a in the first round

  7. #27

    Default

    I mean 31-6a

  8. #28

    Default

    So what district has toughest 1st round 306a or 326a?

  9. #29
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    13,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blkstang View Post
    So what district has toughest 1st round 306a or 326a?
    32 6A... Easy

  10. #30

    Default

    Who they play the edinburg schools

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Poor argument, last time I checked San Benito, Weslaco East, Vela and Harlingen don't have the same trouble 30-6A has with them...
    It can be a poor argument but they did play three playoff teams from last year.

  12. #32
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    798

    Default

    United and LUS carry big enrollments and the players have gotten after it. They have been tough on valley teams. Alex has always been there as well. If i'm not mistaken SB and Harlingen fell to LUS and united in round 2 last year. So stop hating Memorial coaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Poor argument, last time I checked San Benito, Weslaco East, Vela and Harlingen don't have the same trouble 30-6A has with them...

  13. #33
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    13,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redwave View Post
    United and LUS carry big enrollments and the players have gotten after it. They have been tough on valley teams. Alex has always been there as well. If i'm not mistaken SB and Harlingen fell to LUS and united in round 2 last year. So stop hating Memorial coaches.
    I don't hate memorial coaches, I think they're a perennial underachiever... I think another key fact was they lost in the 2nd rd, not bidistrict like Memorial.

  14. #34

    Default

    30-6a plays a tougher 1st round obviously. Harlingen and san Benito both got beat by teams from 29-6a

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllStarEscobar1969 View Post
    30-6a plays a tougher 1st round obviously. Harlingen and san Benito both got beat by teams from 29-6a
    First time in a long time for Harlingen.
    Harlingen Cardinals Most Wins Of Any Team In Valley History.

    Just another post from an ARROGANT CARDINAL FAN.

  16. #36

  17. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troucha King 31 1/2 View Post
    You should have some with all that you drink.
    Harlingen Cardinals Most Wins Of Any Team In Valley History.

    Just another post from an ARROGANT CARDINAL FAN.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •