Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    992

    My Social Networking

    Follow 22TX On Twitter Add 22TX on Facebook
    Visit 22TX's Youtube Channel

    Default Santa Gertrudis Academy HC job.....

    I know it's not the RGV but they have a couple of RGV teams in their district. They finished up with interviews and it looks like they'll be announcing tomorrow. Heard that an RGV a CenTex coach were finalists, along with 4 Coastal Bend coaches.
    The poster formerly known as TX22!

  2. #2
    Retired Football Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 22TX View Post
    I know it's not the RGV but they have a couple of RGV teams in their district. They finished up with interviews and it looks like they'll be announcing tomorrow. Heard that an RGV a CenTex coach were finalists, along with 4 Coastal Bend coaches.
    Heard Bradley Chavez got the gig there. Good for him and SGA.
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!


  3. #3
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    Heard Bradley Chavez got the gig there. Good for him and SGA.
    Where did Chavez played his high school football? Sharyland?

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    .
    Posts
    8,147

    My Social Networking

    Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northwestharl View Post
    Where did Chavez played his high school football? Sharyland?
    LMBO!!! Chavez is from Alabama, played collegiate at UAB.
    Last edited by lmoya; 05-25-2017 at 06:06 AM.

  5. #5
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    LMBO!!! Chavez is from Alabama, played collegiate at UAB.
    Then we'll make him a honorary citizen from Sharyland. Wasn't there a Shary player about 3 years ago, 6-3 receiver with a name like that.

  6. #6
    Retired Football Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northwestharl View Post
    Then we'll make him a honorary citizen from Sharyland. Wasn't there a Shary player about 3 years ago, 6-3 receiver with a name like that.
    Oh boy. (I'll take this one Moya).....I'm pretty sure Shary has never had a player named Bradley Chavez.
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!


 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •