Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 129
  1. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    WHOA.
    Wwwhhhhhoooaaaa!Cccrrraaazzzyyyy! It's not like a former Cardinal coach/Cardinal player is the HC at Lyford and of course these coaching gigs never, ever go to who you know. I'm sure his college experience will serve Lyford well! Good luck!

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    WHOA.
    Did you just make a quick stop on a horse?
    NEVER HILLARY

  3. #83
    Football Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Wwwhhhhhoooaaaa!Cccrrraaazzzyyyy! It's not like a former Cardinal coach/Cardinal player is the HC at Lyford and of course these coaching gigs never, ever go to who you know. I'm sure his college experience will serve Lyford well! Good luck!
    Well, most former Harlingen assistants have gone on to have success wherever they land. I'm sure he'll do fine.
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!

  4. #84
    Football Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    Did you just make a quick stop on a horse?
    You asked. LOL.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQOYOuSWywA
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!

  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    Well, most former Harlingen assistants have gone on to have success wherever they land. I'm sure he'll do fine.
    Assistants who earned it. You know, put in the time, etc.

  6. #86
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    I read that halinche is getting a new scoreboard .. Being paid for with all the money that saved by only getting to the second round of last year's playoffs 😎

    Go Falcons Go

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfalcon View Post
    I read that halinche is getting a new scoreboard .. Being paid for with all the money that saved by only getting to the second round of last year's playoffs ��
    Wow, you actually read something and got it, sort of. Sponsors are paying for it...

    You were so close!

    Things haven't changed much since oldfalcon was a kid...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6DXpHlyDZQ


    You're like Biff from Back to the Future...couldn't tell a joke to save his life.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rze0XkDUqQ
    Last edited by cardinal85; 06-18-2017 at 01:52 PM.

  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfalcon View Post
    I read that halinche is getting a new scoreboard .. Being paid for with all the money that saved by only getting to the second round of last year's playoffs 😎
    OMG get out of the Harlingen thread you troll.
    NEVER HILLARY

  9. #89
    All Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Los Fresnos Failcons had a cup cake walk to the 3rd round last year!

  10. #90
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    OMG get out of the Harlingen thread you troll.
    Nah .. It's fun playing in the sand

    Go Falcons Go

  11. #91
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Wow, you actually read something and got it, sort of. Sponsors are paying for it...

    You were so close!

    Things haven't changed much since oldfalcon was a kid...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6DXpHlyDZQ


    You're like Biff from Back to the Future...couldn't tell a joke to save his life.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rze0XkDUqQ
    Lol ..where kitty kitty

    Go Falcons Go

  12. #92
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roycee View Post
    Los Fresnos Failcons had a cup cake walk to the 3rd round last year!
    O .. The one i was waiting for.. LF was the 2nd seed of the big schools which means L F played the better schools.. Halinche played the cup cakes and lost.. Otro gatito
    Last edited by oldfalcon; 06-18-2017 at 05:37 PM.

    Go Falcons Go

  13. #93
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Ok .. You guys are too easy .. See you on down the road

    Go Falcons Go

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfalcon View Post
    O .. The one i was waiting for.. LF was the 2nd seed of the big schools which means L F played the better schools.. Halinche played the cup cakes and lost.. Otro gatito
    Such an idiot.

    LF barely beat 4-6 Edinburg North, 19-17, in the first round and then beat 7-3 Southwest, 27-19 in the second before getting slaughtered in the third. Yea, the better schools...EN was so tough with that 4-6 record...that's why LF squeaked out a two point win.
    Last edited by cardinal85; 06-18-2017 at 09:47 PM.

  15. #95
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Such an idiot.

    LF barely beat 4-6 Edinburg North, 29-17, in the first round and then beat 7-3 Southwest, 27-19 in the second before getting slaughtered in the third. Yea, the better schools...EN was so tough with that 4-6 record...that's why LF squeaked out a two point win.
    Take your complaint to the UIL .. Sorry you're such a sore loser

    Go Falcons Go

  16. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfalcon View Post
    Take your complaint to the UIL .. Sorry you're such a sore loser
    Geez, haha, that's not even my point, you goon. Since you are completely dense, let me help. You said LF played the better schools; no, not really.

  17. #97
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    WESLACO
    Posts
    3,778

    Default

    Congrats to the Harlingen cards on making it to state in 7 on 7


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    Congrats to the Harlingen cards on making it to state in 7 on 7


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fake news...
    Last edited by cardinal85; 06-19-2017 at 05:38 PM.

  19. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Geez, haha, that's not even my point, you goon. Since you are completely dense, let me help. You said LF played the better schools; no, not really.
    Southwest did beat United and was the higher seed outta 29-6A..

  20. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    Congrats to the Harlingen cards on making it to state in 7 on 7


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is a great post by dwade3. He is sitting on a mountaintop because Weslaco made the 7on7 flag football state tournament while Harlingen didn't make it. Let me explain why this is important to dwade3 and why he is taking this jab at the Harlingen Cardinals. The reason is you have to grasp at whatever little the Panthers have on the Cardinals and in this case it is 7 on 7 football where the little teams beat the bigger teams with a handful of players( not even the team) if your honest about it. dwade3 is consumed with the Cardinals because of all the losses the Panthers have had to endure over the years.

    dwade3 thanks for your post and this is for you.............


    In the last ten meetings between the Cardinals and Weslaco........Cardinals 8 wins Panthers 2 wins

    In the last twenty years between the Cardinals and Weslaco.......Cardinals 16 wins Panthers 4 wins


    All time series between Cardinals and Weslaco.........Cardinals 50 wins Panthers 25 wins 4 ties


    This is why dwade3 came to the Harlingen thread to make his 7 on 7 comment. Chew on that dwade3
    NEVER HILLARY

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •