Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.

Default RGV Next Level Football Clinic

The Footdoctor Sports Group is changing the game when it comes to speed, agility, and sports performance training. Join the movement, and learn from the Footdoctor trainers Esia Rivera and Jorge Mata. Camp will cover drills to help improve and correct sprinting form/technique. In addition, we will teach and perform drills and techniques to improve change of direction, balance, spatial awareness, and speed in 360-degree range of movement.

Date: April 29th
    Time: 6-8pm

Skills/Technique Covered:
    Arm Mechanics
    Sprint Mechanics
    First-Step Quickness
    Acceleration
    Deceleration to COD (breaks)

1 on 1's at end of day

1 Session (7th- HS)

Cost: $25 per athlete (online)
    $35 per athlete (day of)

**Each athlete will be emailed a binder and video with fundamental drills enhancing balance, agility, footspeed, and flexibility.

Register ONLINE at URL in event: https://ecrperformance.sites.zenplan...display=EVNTS&

REQUIREMENTS:
    Athletes should wear athletic cleats (turf surface), shorts, and t-shirt. Please bring a water bottle as water will be provided.

Questions?

Email: ecrperformance1@gmail.com

Default Questions

Questions?

Email: ecrperformance1@gmail.com

Junior Varsity

Default Questions?

Got a couple of questions?

1) 360-degree range of movement? Doe this mean you are training to go in a circle?

2) Is this a speed/agility camp or football camp because I notice 1on1's in the description? I don't understand how you do 1on1's if you aren't teaching football specific skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon 1 View Post
    The Footdoctor Sports Group is changing the game when it comes to speed, agility, and sports performance training. Join the movement, and learn from the Footdoctor trainers Esia Rivera and Jorge Mata. Camp will cover drills to help improve and correct sprinting form/technique. In addition, we will teach and perform drills and techniques to improve change of direction, balance, spatial awareness, and speed in 360-degree range of movement.

Date: April 29th
    Time: 6-8pm

Skills/Technique Covered:
    Arm Mechanics
    Sprint Mechanics
    First-Step Quickness
    Acceleration
    Deceleration to COD (breaks)

1 on 1's at end of day

1 Session (7th- HS)

Cost: $25 per athlete (online)
    $35 per athlete (day of)

**Each athlete will be emailed a binder and video with fundamental drills enhancing balance, agility, footspeed, and flexibility.

Register ONLINE at URL in event: https://ecrperformance.sites.zenplan...display=EVNTS&

REQUIREMENTS:
    Athletes should wear athletic cleats (turf surface), shorts, and t-shirt. Please bring a water bottle as water will be provided.

1) As an athlete, most sports are played in a 360 degree environment. In essence your presumption is correct. If I'm a LB, based on sheme and play call has to either come down-hill, scrape laterally, or drop back in coverage. We teach athletes to understand the kinetic chain and how to prevent false steps, etc. so when any of those movements is required its fluid. Move better, play better.

2)First portion of camp will be more speed/agility/reactivity/stability focused. Then we'll transition to taking those techniques and translating them to position specific movement. Its a football camp.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Good luck on your camp. Any studs let me know so I can continue building my Army Combine watchlist.

Thread Information